It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anchorman has on-air meltdown

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

he COULD have talked about something else

he could have just gone silent

he didnt have to say anything about the story

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle
a reply to: ItCameFromOuterSpace

Both of us are being educated about what transgender people go through from a very young age and the struggles they face as they grow up and try to fit into a world where ignorant people call them malicious names, such as "converted twit with a twat" and compare them to "Port-A-Potty scum" because of how they were born...

That pretty much covers it.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

he COULD have talked about something else

he could have just gone silent

he didnt have to say anything about the story

no he really couldnt have....a rant is better than dead air

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
Yes and i can tell you need to find a better educational source than a show about a guy who got his genitals chopped off..

I'll compare my education and intelligence to yours any day.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: kellyjay
Yes and i can tell you need to find a better educational source than a show about a guy who got his genitals chopped off..

I'll compare my education and intelligence to yours any day.

Well the fact you are educated by a reality tv show says it all...but carry on lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   

He was a lot calmer than I would have been. He's right. It's a non-story. It's noting but filler and fluff for those too dumb to focus on real issues.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Well, it's a reality show about a Transgender Woman so, if we are to insult intelligence, lets get the facts correct

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

well if we want to speak facts, then technically he isnt a woman sooo....yea

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:54 PM
link   

If he can write his name in the snow, then "he" isn't a woman. he is a man with a boob job.
technically speaking.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Well, it's a reality show about a Transgender Woman so, if we are to insult intelligence, lets get the facts correct

having your penis removed and changing your name does NOT a woman make.

when he starts having periods and is able to carry a child in his womb, then we can talk, until then hes merely a man taking on the role of a woman.
edit on 02/08/2015 by kellyjay because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The willful ignorance is strong in this one.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
if by willfull ignorance you mean telling you a fact then sure ....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

You remind me of someone that went by Kayleigh Kitty.

Any chance you have been here before?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64

You remind me of someone that went by Kayleigh Kitty.

Any chance you have been here before?

no, ive been a fan of ats for a while but just recently joined, was she nice? i hope she was nice lol

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Technically she is, Assigned Sex and Gender-Identity are different.. Her Gender-Identity (which we are Born with) is a Woman and always has been

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Technically she is, Assigned Sex and Gender-Identity are different.. Her Gender-Identity (which we are Born with) is a Woman and always has been

Recognising yourself as a woman doesnt make you one, He is nothing more than a post op transexual who regosnises himself as a woman.....doesnt make him one

sorry

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Again, that is not true.. you can't (or shouldn't) define a Woman by their Reproductive system or their Periods

Have you ever heard of "Müllerian duct syndrome" ?

ghr.nlm.nih.gov...

Persistent Müllerian duct syndrome is a disorder of sexual development that affects males. Males with this disorder have normal male reproductive organs, though they also have a uterus and fallopian tubes, which are female reproductive organs. The uterus and fallopian tubes are derived from a structure called the Müllerian duct during development of the fetus. The Müllerian duct usually breaks down during early development in males, but it is retained in those with persistent Müllerian duct syndrome. Affected individuals have the normal chromosomes of a male (46,XY) and normal external male genitalia.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Again, that is not true.. you can't (or shouldn't) define a Woman by their Reproductive system or their Periods

Have you ever heard of "Müllerian duct syndrome" ?

ghr.nlm.nih.gov...

Persistent Müllerian duct syndrome is a disorder of sexual development that affects males. Males with this disorder have normal male reproductive organs, though they also have a uterus and fallopian tubes, which are female reproductive organs. The uterus and fallopian tubes are derived from a structure called the Müllerian duct during development of the fetus. The Müllerian duct usually breaks down during early development in males, but it is retained in those with persistent Müllerian duct syndrome. Affected individuals have the normal chromosomes of a male (46,XY) and normal external male genitalia.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

www.mirror.co.uk...

does bruce have a uterus? since he is the subject of conversation?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:32 PM
link   

According to Neuroscience and Brain scan studies Trans-Woman and Trans-Men have the same or similar scans as Cisgender Females and Cisgender Males

it's not "Recognizing" you are any Gender, it's your Gender-Identity that we are born with in our Brain that is our True Gender-Identity

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Not that i know of, but you were defining Woman by their Reproductive system, and that is Proof that "Males" can also have Reproductive Systems. so you can't define Woman or Men just by their Reproductive systems

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join