It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anchorman has on-air meltdown

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime
a reply to: kellyjay

I think i've given enough examples that don't support that theory

unless you can find me a man that has two x chromosomes and encompasses all of those "syndromes" and has a womb.....then bruce jenner is still a man

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: kellyjay
www.theguardian.com...

From your link:

the science behind said “findings” is far from perfect.

As is your understanding of gender dysphoria. Well, you've refused to answer my question enough times that I can see that you don't have an answer. That's what I thought. Gender is not black and white any more than skin color is .

I'll leave you to your hate thread.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: kellyjay
www.theguardian.com...

From your link:

the science behind said “findings” is far from perfect.

As is your understanding of gender dysphoria. Well, you've refused to answer my question enough times that I can see that you don't have an answer. That's what I thought. Gender is not black and white any more than skin color is .

I'll leave you to your hate thread.

baaai felicia

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I have given you examples of Men born with Two XX chromosomes, and Men born with Female reproductive systems. what you ignore is your choice

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

does bruce have any of those?

bruce is a man

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Maybe she does, we don't know.

what we do know is she is a Transgender Woman and i have given you evidence that Brain Scans show that Cisgender or what you consider 'Actual Woman' and Trans Woman have the same or similar Brain Scans and nothing close to a Male Brain scan. also that Gender-Identity and Assigned Sex are completely different, we are born with a gender-Identity that doesn't always match our 'assigned sex'

also, i have given enough evidence that there are males born with Female Reproductive systems and Two X Chromosomes

you have given nothing but short answers that are your opinion, and either avoided answering questions, or just continue on with your Willful ignorance and repeating the same thing over and over.

you clearly lack any understanding of Gender and Assigned Sex, or you just refuse to accept it... you have your opinion but that doesn't mean it's factual and if this is how you are going to continue, than get your life

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19684391]Darth_Prime[/post

i also posted links showing the clear differences between males and females....and yes i am entitled to my opinion, so get over it

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Of course you are, but that doesn't mean you are right.. Opinion is not fact, we all have the right to an opinion but that doesn't make you Right.. i have given you facts and evidence, you have given me opinion and ignorance

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Darth_Prime

Of course you are, but that doesn't mean you are right.. Opinion is not fact, we all have the right to an opinion but that doesn't make you Right.. i have given you facts and evidence, you have given me opinion and ignorance

and you have given me a headache....

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"this huuuge circle jerk over her a couple months ago"

This... Was the best thing ive read in a long time hahah
edit on 11-8-2015 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:27 PM
link   
with just these 2 programs "kardashians" and "divas"...the E! network has turned into viscid vomit brain trash, for the multitude of hours they are on.....these programs make "the simpsons", look like a PBS documentary

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   
www.sports-reference.com...

If you look at that link it has a horrible mean thing on it.

Full name: William Bruce Jenner
Height: 6-2 (188 cm)

Now you can make all sorts of claims, and believe whatever you want, but Bruce Jenner was born a man, lived as a man, and decided to make himself appear as a woman. If that makes him happy, super. I am glad. My world will still operate much the same as it has.

He stood up to pee.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

She was Assigned Male at birth, her Gender-Identity has always been a Woman she has not just decided to 'appear' as a Woman, but to finally live her authentic true Gender-Identity

Transgender is not something you just decide one day

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Darth_Prime

HE was born a male, and had no problem being a male when he was in the Olympics, and when he got married to a woman, and when he had sex the old fashioned way with that woman he married. In all that time, when did he mention that he though he was a woman? Or is he/she now a lesbian?

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 05:35 AM
link   

His two co hosts seem to have the intellect of a loaf of bread, no wonder they can relate to the Kardashians.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 12:09 PM
link   

I suspect it was all set up. People have been complaining about the Kardashians for ages it's an easy way for the Anchor and the network to score some sympathy points and views. Consider that part of a news anchors job is reading all sorts of stories that may or may not interest you personally.

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

First you are wrong, it's a She Second She had been taking hormones since the 80's and she has had these feelings since she was little.

yes she is a Lesbian, but that has nothing to do with her Gender-Identity

posted on Aug, 16 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Just found this thread. I'm really lovin' how much this makes people's heads explode. Not really, it's just sad.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join