It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Threads lately

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Cheddarhead

What point was that? I just asked why do you still come here if there is no reason? Obviously you still see some merit or you wouldn't have even responded to the OP. You want better threads? Write one.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: searcherfortruth
a reply to: Cheddarhead

What point was that? I just asked why do you still come here if there is no reason? Obviously you still see some merit or you wouldn't have even responded to the OP. You want better threads? Write one.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

a reply to: r0xor

You know they have laxatives for that condition...if you want a thread moved I bet all you have to do is request a MOD to do so.

See thread; I posted that I wanted it removed, and reported my own thread at which point I said that I had meant to post it in the Jokes forum.

But it doesn't ultimately matter since the world is ending.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

a reply to: beezzer

You shop at Walmart? I thought you were a classier form of rodent than that, are rabbits in the rodent family? Keeps your hands away from my tongue, I bite back.

I do, and I'm a rodent; a flying squirrel, in fact.

Therefore, you're starting to freak me out.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Is it true about the Moose?.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Is it true about the Moose?.

Yes, except Bullwinkle is actually a transgender female.

Oh snap

Encore

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

The Internet is just a sampling of the rest of the world, ignorance is everywhere and sadly it is contagious. Many people just do not have the ability to think for themselves, hence religion, politics, conspiracies, etc. are all being infiltrated by ignorance on a daily basis.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   

If the world is ending and it doesn't matter why are you wasting your time in a OP responding to comments about ideas from people that also do not matter? Unless you are bedridden, don't you have something better to occupy your time

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

Happy B-Day! The good news is that calendars really do not matter in the scheme of things. The Universe does not recognize our time frame the same way.

Thank you! And yes, I know...pretty awesome actually because technically we never get old.

But on a serious note, I think that may be one of the reasons that "predictions" are not always accurate to the specific date...they'll still happen, unless something changes their trajectory in this realm, but dates don't always mean anything and I think we put too much emphasis on them, often to our own detriment.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
a reply to: searcherfortruth

The Internet is just a sampling of the rest of the world, ignorance is everywhere and sadly it is contagious. Many people just do not have the ability to think for themselves, hence religion, politics, conspiracies, etc. are all being infiltrated by ignorance on a daily basis.

I probably know the truth of what you're saying better than most people, actually. I avoid people in my immediate environment these days, as much as possible. Too many of them make my bitchslapper start to tingle, and I prefer to remain out of jail...far too confining and the food is horrific.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join