It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Graveyard

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Hey here is the story since you guys wanted it me and my friends Anthoney and Nathan were walking through the woods to get so Anthoney could get to his other friends house and also so me and Nathan could get to my house so we were walking along and it took like 45 minutes to get from Anthoney house to get into the begining of the woods.We started hearing the animals going nuts so we got out of the woods as fast as we could but on the way we got lost and ended up and this barren part of the woods and there was no wind or anything no plants or animals in sight and it was like someone was watching us and we were freaked out and seen some weird circle in the centre of this area that we were in and we just started looking around and we seen the ground was weird looking and then after like 5 minutes it went back to normal and the animals were there and we just walked away because we were freaked out I would tell the rest but my paper i wrote it on was ripped sorry.

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
since then have u been experiencing any
trouble sleeping, have the feeling someone is watching you, think youve seen something/someone that wasnt there, been doing something and not realized what u did untill after it happen, seen bright flashes of light or any other unexplained things (i think u mentiond lusof dreaming) can you please tell us about them?

posted on Jan, 2 2005 @ 10:41 PM
link   
sure i will tell you about them.(and its lucid dreaming) what one do you guys wanna know about first.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Since this thread DID start by mentioning an Alien Graveyard, I thought some of you might be interested in this thread. www.abovetopsecret.com...'
It concerns a "possible" Alien burial in Aurora, Texas in the 1800's.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Griffin master,

This is an interesting thread, but I think that everyone here wants you to give us the details that would be needed to make better sense out of your story. You've got us all interested... but there are some key facts that you are leaving out that we need to hear.

Could you, for instance, tell us the town this 'graveyard' is near? Why is it called the 'alien graveyard'? Was there once a UFO sighting there... or the sighting of an unusual creature/machine/object? Has the local media ever covered this story?

In short, all of us are interested in your story, but we need to hear a little bit more inorder to understand it.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Griffin Master, Come clean if you got a story give us the full details not just bits and pieces. Over to you.....

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Ya sorry about not giving the full detalis here is all i know about it.

Okay for one thing its in New Waterford Nove Scotia(thats in Canada)
Its called the alien graveyard because of the indents in the ground are like the crop circles.
UFO sighting I am not sure if the locals in new waterford here have ever seen one but me and my friend ricky did but this was like 3 years ago and thats when this alien graveyard started.
Yes there has been some unusual creatures spotted here.
Its hard to explain but we seen a creature/machine/object here it was in the summer and it was raining and me and my friends ricky and chaud were making a fort and we seen this thing run by up at the park and no one is ever at the park/rarely there and we seen this brown thing on two feet run by it was not that fast since it only ran from a sign to a pond that was like a 20 second run from there but it took a minute to run.Whatever it was it must of been a baby since I can run faster then that I can run the 100 metre dash in 7.89 seconds but that was when my breathing was not that abd anyway back to the story we got freaked out and ran off and to this day we have never seen it again i hope this helps because my memory of thsi creature is vauge.

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
so has anything strange happend to u latly, if so please tell

posted on Jan, 3 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Well Griffin I think first of all you need to learn how to collect all your idea in an organized manner and be able to write them so that they can be clearly understood without any further clarification. Anyways I have a suggestion, if your brave enough to do it. Why don't you ca,mp the area out one night do you have any guns? See I wish I were so lucky to live by strange areas. Why don't you camp there one night and set a huge controlled bondfire within the indentation and see if you could possibly summon up something? Maybe try to provoke them into showing themselves?

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I would but one thing I am only 15 and, I dont own any guns and I am brave enough its just i dont have time and my parents would not allow me to do it also i think someone asked if anything weird has happened to me lately unless for some reason I went over to my gf's house and sat down and she just jumped on me and had sex with me even though thats not weird anyway the only other thing would be my lucid dream I had about a week ago in this dream I was walking to school with my girlfriend and then we did not go and we went into my house and sat down and then I knew it was a dream and I made myself dance and sing you see lucid dreaming is when you are dreaming and you know you are dreaming and you control yourself.PS I dont know if I told you guys or not but my house number is 666.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   
GRIFFEN MASTER, I dont believe your girl-friend had SEX with you. That's if your got one. I believe you are HAND -FED and can not change hands with-out missin a beat......

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:14 PM
link   
ok u dont have to believe me anyway i am stopping this thread.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffin master
Ya sorry about not giving the full detalis here is all i know about it.

Okay for one thing its in New Waterford Nove Scotia(thats in Canada)
Its called the alien graveyard because of the indents in the ground are like the crop circles.
UFO sighting I am not sure if the locals in new waterford here have ever seen one but me and my friend ricky did but this was like 3 years ago and thats when this alien graveyard started.
Yes there has been some unusual creatures spotted here.
Its hard to explain but we seen a creature/machine/object here it was in the summer and it was raining and me and my friends ricky and chaud were making a fort and we seen this thing run by up at the park and no one is ever at the park/rarely there and we seen this brown thing on two feet run by it was not that fast since it only ran from a sign to a pond that was like a 20 second run from there but it took a minute to run.Whatever it was it must of been a baby since I can run faster then that I can run the 100 metre dash in 7.89 seconds but that was when my breathing was not that abd anyway back to the story we got freaked out and ran off and to this day we have never seen it again i hope this helps because my memory of thsi creature is vauge.

wow so you can run faster than Maurica greene (usa) he ran the 100 meters in 9.79 seconds at athens, greece 16th june 1999.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I got timed it was 7 seconds and 79 or something i caqnt remember its close to 8 seconds.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
but thats the world record over 100 metres.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
ok so this is what you have said, you are the fastest man alive, you are 15. i need to know no more, this was a waste of time, stop the bs and go away.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
This has to be a joke thread. It is way to obvious this kid is just making things up.

He keeps saying you want to know just ask, although atleast 6 people have already asked him several times.

He has NO story. His lucid dreams...what to know...you have to tell him which one you want to hear...LOL there your dreams bud, how are we supposed to know which ones we want to hear?

Thats the end of the story...because the paper was ripped. I dont know about anyone else but "freaky", or odd occurances like to stick in my mind for a very long time. I wouldn't need my friends to help me write it.

100 metres in 7.89 seconds? You realize with a time like that you beat the world record right? Keep spinning the yarns.

[edit on 6-1-2005 by _BLiND_]

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
well u really think 9 second is the fastest not anymore i seen somebody on tv they said it was like 8.6 seconds and o ya i went out and did it again and i found out the guys stop watch was broke it actualy takes me like 10.9 seconds sorry for the in conveience.

posted on Jan, 6 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
lol gotta love these BS threads

posted on Jan, 8 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
you sure you didn't run the 40 metre dash?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join