It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Graveyard

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Hey all its me again.In our town we have this place in the woods called the Alien Graveyard its supposed to be a place where Aliens landed and a bunch of other freaky stuff me and my 2 friends went out there and when you walk around its like someone is watching you and the ground feels different it feels like its alive and its really freaky.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
There a place where I live in Saint Louis called the "Alien Graveyard." The story here is a paranoid farmer thought the aliens were going to come for him someday. In his home, he kept a wide array of weaponry. Apparently one day he beat his wife and she or a friend decided to tell the police. When the police arrived at his residence, he believed it was the the government coming to shut him up, so he shot one or multiple officers.

I have been to this particular location a few times. It is currently owned by Ameron UE (or atleast was when I went there many years ago), local electric company, yet lies dormant except for a few security camera and a fence around a shack.

I expect the farmer was insane, the Alien Graveyard which I am speaking of is an old power sub-station and nothing secretive actually ever happened there. Just a field in the middle of a wooded area with an old building and a foundation to the probably deciest farmers ranch. What other creepy stuff happened at your "Alien Graveyard?"

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:50 PM
link   
At my Alien Graveyard its in the middle of the woods and, its just a flat land surface some mud and the ground supposenly moves and its really freaky and there is no pressance of life for about a quartre of a mile and i mean life i mean animals there is also inplants on the ground that are like a saucer but huge like a ufo thats all i can remember sorry.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Sounds alot like the Alien Graveyard in STL. Big open grassy area surround by atleast a mile of forest on each side. Very flat, no animals that I can recall. Nice coincidence. The plant-life in your graveyard seems odd though. Can't see I saw anything like that in Saint Louis' Alien Graveyard. Some huge UFO shaped plants? Weirdness.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Sounds interesting!You should see if you can dig up any official history on that place.Take some pics and show us!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I think he meant "imprints" that look like landing gear. But still it is interesting nonetheless, perhaps you could get some pictures for us?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:05 PM
link   
yes i will try to get pictures and yes i mean inplants no plants it will be hard to get pictures since i have no camera i will borrow one.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Sorry guys that last post was on my moths account sorry but i will do my best to get pictures and stuff and yes i did mean inplants like the ground inplants ok not plants anyway i have abother topic on my haunted house.
Even though I am a 15 year old boy I have seen alot of freaky stuff and alot has happened to me.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:35 PM
link   
your moth has an ATS account? Or do you mean "Mom"?

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 01:36 PM
link   
ya i mean mom sorry agian i have not slept in a while.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   
what are the freaky things you say that you have seen and has happend to you?

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
C/MON Griffin master give us the full story.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Sounds like the Devil's Tramping Ground in NC.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by lchoro

I live in NC and i have not heard of this. Can you provide a link about this if at all possible? thanks

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 12:42 PM
link   
the full story well its really hard because it was in the summer and I live Nove Scotia and like i said alot more freaky things well this one is not freaky its actually cool i have done lucid dreaming before and i have seen weird flying things in the air and if u guys wanna know more ask ok.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffin master
the full story well its really hard because it was in the summer and I live Nove Scotia and like i said alot more freaky things well this one is not freaky its actually cool i have done lucid dreaming before and i have seen weird flying things in the air and if u guys wanna know more ask ok.

If i'm not mistaken, i think Asteroid DID ask for more

Peace~Smurf

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
nope not an asteriod we have never had anything like that here before its a small town so if its a prank I would of already of known word spreads around here like the time we had the northern lights everyone knew by the nest day and its was very late so not many people see it but I did.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by enlightened_smurf

Originally posted by lchoro

I live in NC and i have not heard of this. Can you provide a link about this if at all possible? thanks

Peace~Smurf

Here you are. It's near Siler City. I reside in Northern Virginia and have heard some of my North Carolina friends talk about camping there for frights.

www.theavalonfoundation.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
you guys want the full story of when me and my friends first went there do you well i will put it on here i wrote the hole thing down once i got home just ask ok.

posted on Dec, 31 2004 @ 05:28 PM
link   
yes we want to hear the full story

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join