It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Threatened By Black Lives Matter Conference Attendees

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Language warning

It sure is convenient they keep getting to say "it's only a few isolated people". The amount of vitriol and hate coming out of the BLM movement is astounding to me.

+23 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Be careful OP, someone might call you a racist, and that is a potent weapon.

What's been really interesting to watch is movements like BLM turning on their supporters. Like the recent Bernie Sanders speech in Seattle. No one is a more white guilt ridden, progressive, BLM supporter than Bernie. He was aggressively and disrespectfully chased off stage, chastised and humiliated by a group of black people. He offered not a word in his own defense.

As liberals support these groups like La Raza and BLM they should be careful. You can create a monster that someday tries to eat you.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Why does the worst of society always seem to rise to the top?

Be it greedy elitists, idiotic racists, or those that love to fuel race hate by demonstrating their ability to confirm every racial stereotype, the worst always squawk the loudest.

edit on 10-8-2015 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: hammanderr

That's fine, I've been called far worse.

I actually agree that black people are treated unfairly by police, and it needs to be addressed. Completely alienating the majority of the population is not a good way to go about that.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Another negative BLM thread... What a shocker.....

*yawn*...

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Why does the worst of society always seem to rise to the top?

Be it greedy elitists, idiotic racists, or those that love to fuel race hate by demonstrating their ability to confirm every racial stereotype, the worst always squawk the loudest.

The worst of society always goes viral.

That's the truth.
edit on 10-8-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Haha, #ing idiots being filmed by someone who wants to spread their message to help their cause instead they # on him, they tell him to the back of the circle, they chase him around. Then they want to talk about key African American revolutionaries

. Sorry this group being filmed is guilty of the same discrimination and hatred they are fighting. Or are they fighting for less discrimination perhaps they are fighting to discriminate because that is an equal right. This movement is a joke much like all the other racially motivated movements that ever occurred.

anyone who supports this # and these people are apart of the problem. People are people, if you make further partitions then you are the racist.

+13 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 01:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eye4NeyE
Another negative BLM thread... What a shocker.....

*yawn*...

You're right, it's not all that shocking is it? People should be aware that the movement is being appropriated by racists and entitled brats.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Well...this is exactly what I've been trying to point out about the true intentions of this movement. It has nothing to do with the loss of lives in their community its just a way to seek revenge against who they see as an enemy...even when they're given help. It is racisim in its truest form and clearly demonstrates what kind of people make up this movement.

Where are all those in the alllivesmatter thread that wanted to argue? How bout it charlie, antideluvian, Kali and you others? Come defend this now...

+14 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:14 AM
link   

whoa what? black people can be racist too?

mind=blown

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:18 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

I heard rumors.

Now I've seen everything.

Smoking gun.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Time to start another cause...#@reporterslivesmatter

+12 more 
posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Here's the link to the full video. Its about as racist and discriminatory as it gets. The woman giving the speech at the beginning starts to go into something about Malcom X and that's when the guy interrupts her and declares their circle a blacks only zone. Gee I wonder why.

The DOJ would be trying to slap someone with a hate crime if it were the other way around.

Video

edit on 10-8-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
Time to start another cause...#@reporterslivesmatter

Call the press!

edit on 10-8-2015 by rockintitz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

No time to get rid of the hashtag revolution and everyone and their mother come back to reality. Stop bolstering hate and have a fair discussion on.

Police brutality-which is exclusively seen as a racial phenomenon when in actuality it's caused by disparity in social class

Economic disparity- let's talk about the funneling of resource and money to a minority or oligarchs and the potential distopian future if we continue in this practice.

Foreign policy- the subjugation and meddling the wests hand has had in all mid eastern affairs, and a true solution that neither equals the west primary benefit or further escalation of sectarian violence. Not supporting allies such as Saudi Arabia because we wish to sacrifice moral compass for resource allocation.

I think those are just a few of the real conversations that should be had and perhaps referendums held on the proposed solutions.

edit on 10-8-2015 by TechniXcality because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: hammanderr

That's fine, I've been called far worse.

I actually agree that black people are treated unfairly by police, and it needs to be addressed. Completely alienating the majority of the population is not a good way to go about that.

I totally agree. They aren't going to get very far if they keep alienating the majority of the population and behaving like the same ignorant bigoted trash they claim to fight against.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickyD
Well...this is exactly what I've been trying to point out about the true intentions of this movement. It has nothing to do with the loss of lives in their community its just a way to seek revenge against who they see as an enemy...even when they're given help. It is racisim in its truest form and clearly demonstrates what kind of people make up this movement.

Where are all those in the alllivesmatter thread that wanted to argue? How bout it charlie, antideluvian, Kali and you others? Come defend this now...

You rang?

Look I don't want or need to argue the fact that the movement itself is worthwhile or why it's labelled what it is, that's been done ad nauseum.

If you find this to be indicative of the whole group, then do so.

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

As much as i do agree it will likely be a cold day in hell before anything sensible like that happens

@rockintitz....yeah i did they told me to piss off and get a life

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:40 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 10 2015 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Rosa Clemente. She said he was asked not to record because there were children present and they didn't want their children being recorded... that's bullsh!t. There were plenty of people recording. He was told to leave because he was white.

She said she ran for VP in 2008?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join