It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter Threatened By Black Lives Matter Conference Attendees

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I just made a post in this thread about the BLM shutting down Bernie Sanders again and the Conspiracy behind it.

Turns out the Official BLM has exposed at least one of these non-official BLM groups by their official name "OA206" which stands for "Outside Agitators 206". They have been co-opting the BLM name to cause trouble and gather support for themselves but are not supported by the actual BLM.
edit on 11-8-2015 by mOjOm because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Would the real BLM please stand up?

Which faction is the group in the OP?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

Would the real BLM please stand up?

Which faction is the group in the OP?

I don't know. It might be the Official BLM being talked about in this case for all I know. I was just providing some new info that an "astro-turf" subversive BLM group has been exposed that are causing problems as well now that aren't part of the official org.

I didn't mean to suggest that this topic is also dealing with a non-official group as well. Just putting it out there for those not aware for their own investigative material.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The media will move on to their next agenda driven distraction soon enough.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:13 PM
link   
This is just the symptoms of a much larger underlying problem that isn't even about BLM.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
You sympathizers can try to deflect all you like. Racism is thriving in the US and will continue to do so. Until we just stop drawing lines among the races. These people are are racist. The BLM is racist just on the virtue that only Black lives matter.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

I just made a post in this thread about the BLM shutting down Bernie Sanders again and the Conspiracy behind it.

Turns out the Official BLM has exposed at least one of these non-official BLM groups by their official name "OA206" which stands for "Outside Agitators 206". They have been co-opting the BLM name to cause trouble and gather support for themselves but are not supported by the actual BLM.

This city is filled with white progressives, which is why Bernie Sanders’ camp was obviously expecting a friendly and consenting audience for today’s campaign visit. The problem with Sanders’, and with white Seattle progressives in general, is that they are utterly and totally useless (when not outright harmful) in terms of the fight for Black lives.

... Black Lives Matter Seattle Co-Founders,

Marissa Johnson and Mara Willaford.
outsideagitators206.org...
Hope that helps the research effort.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: kellyjay

The liberal media however wont touch these stats or address this issue in fear of being branded "racist" which doesn't make an iota of sense to me, but if the government/media wont address this situation then how do we stop it?

That's funny, because FOX has no problem throwing those stats around, so much for the "liberal media". Those stats are so asinine it's not even funny. If people are going to look at stats and proclaim that their is an "issue", then those same media outlets are over looking that fact that adult white males are pedophiles and teenage white males do nothing but drink and drive. And that's coming from your heralded stats, which I am using to show my point.

instead they just pump out the videos of black people being shot by cops making it look like its an epidemic when actually its a small minority,

That is also incorrect. What folks like you are failing to account for is that now that cameras are ubiquitous with cell phones, the actions of the "boys in blue" can now be recorded and disseminated for everyone to see.

perpetuating this "black people are victims" rhetoric, which doesn't address the ACTUAL problems, and creates movements like BLM which is anti-white and racist in of itself.

When any black person does something pro-black, like the BLM movement, the anglo-saxon crowd comes running out the cracks, foaming at the mouth with their eyes rolling into the back of their head talking about how "we all matter!" Well then, if all lives matter then come take this L, because those same Anglo-Saxons sure as hell make sure to remind you that your different from them, like you pounding the bully pulpit with your statistics.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie

The liberal media however wont touch these stats or address this issue in fear of being branded "racist" which doesn't make an iota of sense to me, but if the government/media wont address this situation then how do we stop it?

That's funny, because FOX has no problem throwing those stats around, so much for the "liberal media". Those stats are so asinine it's not even funny. If people are going to look at stats and proclaim that their is an "issue", then those same media outlets are over looking that fact that adult white males are pedophiles and teenage white males do nothing but drink and drive. And that's coming from your heralded stats, which I am using to show my point.

instead they just pump out the videos of black people being shot by cops making it look like its an epidemic when actually its a small minority,

That is also incorrect. What folks like you are failing to account for is that now that cameras are ubiquitous with cell phones, the actions of the "boys in blue" can now be recorded and disseminated for everyone to see.

perpetuating this "black people are victims" rhetoric, which doesn't address the ACTUAL problems, and creates movements like BLM which is anti-white and racist in of itself.

When any black person does something pro-black, like the BLM movement, the anglo-saxon crowd comes running out the cracks, foaming at the mouth with their eyes rolling into the back of their head talking about how "we all matter!" Well then, if all lives matter then come take this L, because those same Anglo-Saxons sure as hell make sure to remind you that your different from them, like you pounding the bully pulpit with your statistics.

stats obviously annoy you...i apologise for injecting some facts into the post, i dont know what i was thinking!

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

That’s good to know but why don’t we hear it from them?

They should denounce the people who are making dam fools of themselves and that organization

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

Ooo, Oooo, Oooo, can we point out right wingers and TEA Party for a start?

If we can't paint BLM with a broad brush based on this according to you, then you need to back off the anti-righty rhetoric after all ... how did you put it?

The thing is, this is still an organic movement, there are no recognized leaders to speak of, so when you have a thousand voices all involved in the group you get the wild and crazy members who want to act out more radically than the general movement would want - and you get journalists wanting to capitalize on that for their own ends.

The same thing happens in every organic movement like this (and you all know it). But, I guess selective reasoning is generally accepted here, when it suits your primary objective, right guys?

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well, the whole of BLM isn't exactly off the hook for what they do just because there is an identified activist group out doing stuff in their name too. OA206 were or are current members as well, they're just hijacking things in their area apparently. BLM is still a Soros funded activist group with an agenda both theirs and their benefactor.

If they want to distinguish themselves from the radicals and others who pose as them then they still had better clean up their approach and get an organized message and platform together. Roughing people up and shutting down Presidential Speeches, especially of candidates who are on your side, isn't going to any good.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1
I wonder what BLM thinks of Obama? He is half white after all. Maybe they just hate half of him.

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

If you are not Black go to the outside of the circle........This about says it all. It is time to shake off the White guilt. What a bunch of simple minded ironic fools.......They have become the very thing they are fighting. Progressive ideals cause this.....Entitlement is a main hallmark of progressive ideals.

Truth be told no one will listen in the near future as the White guilt wears off or it might even turn into White pride which would not be a good thing because it is self defeating and self fulfilling just like this story shows.
edit on 11-8-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:16 PM
link   
say what you will but it took things to get to this point for a lot of you opinionated folks to even have a conversation or a care
edit on 08pm98America/Chicago3123k by magnetik because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

they dont think much

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Please, please, please continue posting and pointing out the facts. The left only cares about the lies they make up and base their religion upon. They will go to their graves lying to everyone to get their way, regardless who it hurts. The truth will set us all free.

(post by JohnnyTede removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
So I guess they don't want the support of any other races in THEIR struggle, not too bright.
Because if we have a black President and this is how it is, how will it ever get any better without outside help.

Shakes head

posted on Aug, 17 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Those stats are asinine as I said, they aren't supposed to be used as a policy tool. Those stats are just what's reported to the Fed, not an actually representation of illegal activity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join