It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry/Edwards Ohio Strategery

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 02:58 PM
link   
It appears that the Kerry/Edwards team is actually working under the radar to uncover evidence of vote fraud. I guess that means there is at least a snowball's chance in almost hell that the results could be overturned. That would be a stunner.

Analysis: Election 2004: Troublesome Statements By One of Kerry-Edwards' Ohio Attorneys, Explained
By ADVOCATE STAFF

Section 1: Clear Statement of Surrender Alienates, Confuses Kerry-Edwards Supporters

In an e-mail to MSNBC's Keith Olbermann on December 27th, 2004, Kerry-Edwards attorney Daniel J. Hoffheimer came dangerously close to dashing the hopes of progressive recount activists everywhere. Said Hoffheimer,

I would caution the media not to read more into what the Kerry-Edwards campaign has said than what you hear in the plain meaning of our comments. There are many conspiracy theorists opining these days. There are many allegations of fraud. But this presidential election is over. The Bush-Cheney ticket has won. The Kerry-Edwards campaign has found no conspiracy and no fraud in Ohio, though there have been many irregularities that cry out to be fixed for future elections. Senator Kerry and we in Ohio intend to fix them. When all of the problems in Ohio are added together, however bad they are, they do not add up to a victory for Kerry-Edwards. Senator Kerry's fully-informed and extremely careful assessment the day after the election and before he conceded remains accurate today, notwithstanding all the details we have since learned.

At the time this statement was made, it was indeed read by many activists as charting a new course for the Kerry-Edwards campaign's post-election stance -- one in which the ticket would ascend to their presumably rightful places if presently-unanticipated events unfolded which warranted doing so, but that otherwise neither Kerry nor Edwards expected to nor were willing to take any great pains, or even any pains at all, to uncover voting fraud in Ohio. The belief, in short, was that Kerry and Edwards were checking out entirely from any concerted effort to reverse the results of the November election.
nashuaadvocate.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
The evidence is all uncovered (not by Kerry/Edwards).

It is now the job of corrupt election officials and judges to cover it back up again.

ECK, I commented to BoutTime recently that a lot of time on Bush can send you into unintended Bushisms.

Your "strategery" would be one of those. LOL.

May the US populace at large regain some semblance of sanity in the near future, at this time it's not a good look.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Being that we now live in BUSHWORLD, I figgered I'd use Bush-speak.

If one Senator would just stand up and join the Conyers from the House in demanding an investigation, things might just turn Kerry's way. Who knows? I've had a lot of colleagues whispering about Bush being impeached in his second term, as Nixon was. Remember, Nixon sailed to victory then it all crashed down from there.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Oh, there is no doubt it will all crash down around Bush and his cronies. The problem is that so much damage has been done to America's future already.

Maybe I misunderestimated your application of sarcasticism. Have a presidential pardon and a papal peace prize on the house.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Oh, there is no doubt it will all crash down around Bush and his cronies. The problem is that so much damage has been done to America's future already.

We can only hope. It's gonna take a helluva lot of work to correct the damage done to our image, for sure. We have absolutely zero moral authority at this point. That was once, of course, our greatest weapon next to nukes. What a sad day. I'm getting dizzy with the collective spinning of our founding fathers in their graves over what we have become.

Maybe I misunderestimated your application of sarcasticism. Have a presidential pardon and a papal peace prize on the house.

Absotively!

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:38 PM
link   
What can one say, the votes should be counted, the method in which they wre received shoudl be investigated, and the system shoudl be audited. Its certainly not too late, especially if outright fraud is demonstrated.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Yep. Anyone who thinks it shouldn't be investigated thoroughly is just afraid of what we will learn. Bush voters should understand one thing: What comes around goes around. If BushCo. can steal an election, so too can the Democrats down the road. Does that compute? It damn sure should.

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Quoting Mr. Kerry's lawyer:

The Kerry-Edwards campaign has found no conspiracy and no fraud in Ohio, though there have been many irregularities that cry out to be fixed for future elections.

Strange coming from him, when compared to both your comments, eh?
No biggie though, right?

After all, 'they' do have till Jan. 7th to show 'proofs', in regards to Moyer vs. Moss, despite the recount results, despite the electorial votes being signed, sealed, and delivered, and despite the further PR stunts:
Moyer vs. Moss #1
Moyer vs. Moss #2

BTW, where is Bev Harris in all this? Does she or others recognize that nearly 85% +/- of the voters in Ohio did not use touch-screen voting machines?

seekerof

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What's the absolute drop dead date? January 6?

It does not seem that anything substantive will happen before then.

Notice how �The Diebold Factor� and related threads containing tons of research and information on voter fraud and suspicious bedfellows did not deserve a mention in the ATS �2004 Most Important Threads� summary?

I guess the integrity of US democracy does not rank as important, not even on a conspiracy website.

Am I surprised?...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I certainly consider it one of the most important threads. It was late to the party though, hehe...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Seekerof

For the status of Bev Harris's work on FOI actions throughout the country, and reports from the team members engaged in them, visit:

www.blackboxvoting.org...

It is not strange for the statement that you quote to have been made at the time, at all. It is a moment in history.

Unlike your own shifting goalposts that rely on artificial deadlines (Ohio electoral college date, January 7 "proof" date etc). Deadlines are irrelevant to fraud investigations except when you are an obfuscator who relies on arguments of convenience.

Bev Harris recognizes every voting method used in every county across the United States of America. You do not.

Here is the more relevant statement about Diebold voting machines, from CEO Walden O'Dell himself:

www.commondreams.org...

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Your obfuscating.

Where is Bev Harris at with her proofs and evidences in the Ohio cases of voter fraud, etc. that are currently being presented in and to the Ohio Supreme Court? Seems that those who are gathering such evidences and proofs are continually being blown back out of court because the evidences and proofs that they are bringing forth amount to being totally inept and/or inadequate, better known as notary certified legally competent affidavit's. Oh, and you bet that such evidences and proofs that are being brought forth are relevant in such an applied case as one claiming and asserting voter "fraud investigations."

Gee, I would think that with ALL that Bev Harris collected, she could zip them some of that information that she has gathered concerning the "voter method(s)" in Ohio, being this is where the legal aspects of the Kerry/Edwards legal team is currently?

Again, the time for talk and claims are over, MaskedAvatar. The time to act is now. The Ohio Supreme Court and those petitioning it concerning voter fraud await those alledged proofs and evidences.

'Talk' is cheap when it isn't backed by 'action', as we are seeing...

seekerof

posted on Dec, 29 2004 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Give it up everyone just face the fact that alot of people did vote for and like our president George w. Bush.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horsey316
Give it up everyone just face the fact that alot of people did vote for and like our president George w. Bush.

Congratulations! You made more sense in your one sentence, than anyone else in the whole thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4

Originally posted by Horsey316

Congratulations! You made more sense in your one sentence, than anyone else in the whole thread.

Keep dreamin' Carseller.

Seekerof, there are many methods of vote manipulation. You seem to have skimmed over that fact.
For example, can you explain to us why in heavily poor/Democratic precincts, where the good people stood in line for hours upon hours - something we have not seen in at least 30 years - voting machines that COULD have been employed to speed up the process were not. They were still mothballed. Yet, in heavy Republican areas, there were plenty of machines. It can be very difficult for the common worker to wait hours in line to vote when they HAVE to be somewhere else or else abandon kids or risk getting fired.

Vote fraud happens. That's politics. Lyndon Johnson did it. JFK's people did for him in Chicago. How else do you think he barely edged out Nixon? It wasn't because of his pretty face. It doesn't matter which party is doing the manipulating. Vote fraud must be thoroughly investigated wherever it may be.

For the longest time, I refuse to believe that Bush stole the 2000 election. Little by little, though, it became clear that was, in fact, the case. How'd they pull it off then? Purging voter rolls ahead of election day. Yet one more way to play the game. Regardless of how you look at it, Bush's presidency has never been legitimate. Though with the Shrub, that's par for the course.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I guess that would mean that J.F.K. was an illegitimate President, too.
Democrats got out-organized and lost the ground game in November. Get over it. Bush is your President, just like Bill 43% Clinton was mine.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
'Talk' is cheap when it isn't backed by 'action', as we are seeing...

The ranking Democrat on the House Judiciary Committee, John Conyers, Jr ya not some internet keyboard puncher where talk IS CHEAP, is clearly taking decisive action against the policies Triad has followed with their "cheet sheets" during Ohio recounts. So rest assure Seekerof, you're contitutional rights & freedoms are being protected by Mr Conyers.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Plus the company Triad, only weeks later continue to stall on addressing the remote access problem with their software/hardware tabulation machines.

My goal is not to deny President Bush an illegal/legal 2nd-term in Washington, no.. My goal is to protect our freedom and constitutional rights that was given to us by our founding fathers for future generations to come.

2000, 2004 elections despite the winner has been nothing but a black-eye on democracy and its legitimacy.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realist05
I guess that would mean that J.F.K. was an illegitimate President, too.
Democrats got out-organized and lost the ground game in November. Get over it. Bush is your President, just like Bill 43% Clinton was mine.

Anyone who assumes the office by stealing it is illigitimate. You must not be aware of the Chicago shenanigans. Vote early and often!

You should try being a little more original with your attempted insults.
Bush is my fake, sock puppet president. He ain't nuthin but the eternal wannabe. And anyone who knows anything about W. knows that. So, get over that!
But, thanks for replying to this thread.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Even if BinBush somehow won the popularity contest - and I ain't saying he did, au contraire - the whole felon-infested administration is ripe for taking large heat and going down. Like Slim Pickens riding the bomb all the way down, the administration is going to crash and burn, shouting "yee-ha" all the way.

And that's why the Dems are playing it so cool right now.

posted on Dec, 30 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Your obfuscating.

Not at all, and learn some spelling and grammar soon, please.

There is a reason why the work of www.blackboxvoting.org gets little coverage in mainstream media, which has no bearing on the validity of its investigations.

If you want to know where Bev Harris is any day of the week, you might go to that website to find out to. It contains thousands of instances of uncovered fraud, voter intimidation, criminality on the part of election officials - and all in a non-partisan way.

You have the web address. I don't want to spam it. Use it to answer your own questions and concerns. It is time for you to learn. Good luck!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join