It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

In a sermon reminiscent of the fiery rhetoric of an Islamic State preacher, Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan, now 82, said in Miami the time has come for 10,000 black volunteers to kill white Americans.

“Death is sweeter than watching us slaughter each other to the joy of a 400 year old enemy. Death is sweet. The Quran teaches persecution is worse than slaughter.” - Louis Farrakhan, Nation of Islam Leader.

Farrakhan said the Quran calls for retaliation when "slaves" are oppressed.

"Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breath of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling," Farrakhan said.

“So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us. Stalk them and kill them and let them feel the pain of death that we are feeling.” - Louis Farrakhan, Nation of islam leader.

"Death is sweeter than to continue to live and bury our children while white folks give the killer hamburgers," Farrakhan said, referencing the arrest of Dylann Storm Roof, who killed nine black church members at the Emanuel African Methodist Episcopal Church in Charleston, S.C., June 17.

LINK

This is terrorism at its finest and I think the U.S. government should immediately arrest and charge this racist with terrorism and show the world that this type of talk will not be tolerated. This goes beyond racist remarks, this guy wants black people to kill. Plus this is a hate crime but some people can do this and get away with it.

This is the first time I have ever seen a public speaker speak about MURDERING someone due to their race.

Is this the message that U.S black Islamist want to spread?

edit on 5-8-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

+11 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Farrakhan wouldn't understand the Quran if the Angel Gabriel came himself to recite it for this old prick.

Scumbag.

link   
He's a real beauty isn't he.

link   

This is terrorism at its finest and I think the U.S. government should intervene and stop this type of talk. This goes beyond racist remarks, this guy wants black people to kill. Plus this is a hate crime but some people can do this and get away with it.

My first thought is it is you spreading the message. If they prosecute should they include this post / thread?

This is nothing but hate. Why promote such nonsense?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

Eh, I watched this the other day.

He doesn't want a day of reckoning.

He's still waiting for the motherplane to drop it's bombs on the white devils,

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This is terrorist talk and I think the U.S. government should intervene and stop this type of talk.

So, you don't support freedom of speech?

Plus this is a hate crime but some people can do this and get away with it.

What crime did he commit?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
He's a real beauty isn't he.

I dig his sunglasses.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   
also shouldn't he have faith in Yashmal to breed the white devils back into ebonoids?

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Nation of Islam is my fav work of scifi.

edit on 5-8-2015 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This is terrorist talk and I think the U.S. government should intervene and stop this type of talk.

So, you don't support freedom of speech?

Plus this is a hate crime but some people can do this and get away with it.

What crime did he commit?

I was kinda thinking of freedom of speech. I'm not sure if it includes making threats to do bodily harm.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

This is nothing but hate. Why promote such nonsense?

I appreciate this post - it's not promotion, it's providing awareness.
edit on 5-8-2015 by DrumStickNinja because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2015 by DrumStickNinja because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: DrumStickNinja

I guess it's all pov.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:34 PM
link   

lol One could be forgiven for assuming that any group with the word Islam in its title would be Muslim. But when it comes to the group calling itself the “Nation of Islam”, one must be very wary indeed.

The “Nation of Islam” does not adhere to the core tenets of Islamic theology. They believe that God appeared on earth in the person of their founder, a “great man from the East”, Master W. Fard Muhammad, a preacher who first came to public attention in the USA on July 4, 1930 then mysteriously “departed the scene” on February 26, 1934. As the NOI website unambiguously declares:

“WE BELIEVE that Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July, 1930; the long-awaited “Messiah” of the Christians and the “Mahdi” of the Muslims.”

In 1934 following the unexplained departure of the “Master”, the organization he founded came to be headed by one Elijah Poole, who became known as the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Until very recently, the “Nation of Islam” accorded the status of prophet to Elijah Muhammad.

Therefore it is clear that despite their name and calling themselves Muslims, “Nation of Islam” beliefs about God and prophethood are glaringly incompatible with Islam.

edit on 5-8-2015 by ElectricFeel because: typo

+17 more 
posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

I don't think inciting people to commit murder is protected speech.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix
I was kinda thinking of freedom of speech. I'm not sure if it includes making threats to do bodily harm.

I didn't hear any direct threats. He was giving his interpretation of the Quran. I think he's all screwed up, but he has the right to say what he says. Think Fred Phelps... I disagree strongly with what he said, but support his right to say it.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   

It's only hate speech if it incites violence.

Hate speech is a communication that carries no meaning other than the expression of hatred for some group, especially in circumstances in which the communication is likely to provoke violence. It is an incitement to hatred primarily against a group of persons defined in terms of race, ethnicity, national origin, gender, religion, sexual orientation, and the like. Hate speech can be any form of expression regarded as offensive to racial, ethnic and religious groups and other discrete minorities or to women.

definitions.uslegal.com...

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Retaliation is a prescription from God to calm the breath of those whose children have been slain. So if the federal government will not intercede in our affairs, then we must rise up and kill those who kill us.

Not sure what you make of it but to me it sounds like a threat.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Don't hold your breath.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

I don't think inciting people to commit murder is protected speech.

I didn't hear the whole sermon (no way I'm going to listen to the man speak for that long), but inciting is subject to strict scrutiny. In other words, a court would have to hear the words IN CONTEXT to decide. I don't think he was specifically threatening anyone, but take him to court and see what they say.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join