It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Stalk them and kill them,' Farrakhan says, calling for 10,000 volunteers to kill whites.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Yep, I think was have to wait for actual bullets to start flying before we can classify this a hate speech.

lets hope enough people in the black community fully grasp what a total asshat Farrakhan really is.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

What's scary is how everyone in the building stood up and started clapping as soon as he said "kill".

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Yep, I think was have to wait for actual bullets to start flying before we can classify this a hate speech.

lets hope enough people in the black community fully grasp what a total asshat Farrakhan really is.

Someone will have to die as a direct result of his speech to classify it "hate speech".

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   

He'd be a fun guy to bring to an all-white gay potluck serving pulled pork while playing pin the face on Mohammed.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

What's scary is how everyone in the building stood up and started clapping as soon as he said "kill".

True.

I guess it's easier to hate than love. It sure is easier to place blame than accept responsibility.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Farrakhan wouldn't understand the Quran if the Angel Gabriel came himself to recite it for this old prick.

Scumbag.

Thank you for putting that in such kind words. I don't think I could have articulated that without using much stronger language.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

originally posted by: network dude

Someone will have to die as a direct result of his speech to classify it "hate speech".

As always lets be reactive rather than proactive.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricFeel

lol One could be forgiven for assuming that any group with the word Islam in its title would be Muslim. But when it comes to the group calling itself the “Nation of Islam”, one must be very wary indeed.

The “Nation of Islam” does not adhere to the core tenets of Islamic theology. They believe that God appeared on earth in the person of their founder, a “great man from the East”, Master W. Fard Muhammad, a preacher who first came to public attention in the USA on July 4, 1930 then mysteriously “departed the scene” on February 26, 1934. As the NOI website unambiguously declares:

“WE BELIEVE that Allah (God) appeared in the Person of Master W. Fard Muhammad, July, 1930; the long-awaited “Messiah” of the Christians and the “Mahdi” of the Muslims.”

In 1934 following the unexplained departure of the “Master”, the organization he founded came to be headed by one Elijah Poole, who became known as the Honorable Elijah Muhammad. Until very recently, the “Nation of Islam” accorded the status of prophet to Elijah Muhammad.

Therefore it is clear that despite their name and calling themselves Muslims, “Nation of Islam” beliefs about God and prophethood are glaringly incompatible with Islam.

Won't even go into that W Fard was actually a white man... talk about ironic. Malcolm X saw the scam when he discovered Elijah Muhammad taking advantage of young girls and that was what prompted his departure.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

The utterance didn't inflict injury or incite an immediate breach of the peace.

Some limits on expression were contemplated by the framers and have been read into the Constitution by the Supreme Court. In 1942, Justice Frank Murphy summarized the case law: "There are certain well-defined and limited classes of speech, the prevention and punishment of which have never been thought to raise a Constitutional problem. These include the lewd and obscene, the profane, the libelous and the insulting or “fighting” words – those which by their very utterances inflict injury or tend to incite an immediate breach of the peace."[78]

In 1969, the Supreme Court protected a Ku Klux Klan member’s racist and hate-filled speech and created the ‘imminent danger’ test to permit hate speech. The court ruled in Brandenburg v. Ohio that; "The constitutional guarantees of free speech and free press do not permit a state to forbid or proscribe advocacy of the use of force, or of law violation except where such advocacy is directed to inciting imminent lawless action and is likely to incite or produce such action."

Hate Speech

If the congregation ran out into the street and started killing white people, then it would have been hate speech and not protected by the first amendment. He's speaking hyperbole.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
This is terrorist talk and I think the U.S. government should intervene and stop this type of talk.

So, you don't support freedom of speech?

Plus this is a hate crime but some people can do this and get away with it.

What crime did he commit?

I was kinda thinking of freedom of speech. I'm not sure if it includes making threats to do bodily harm.

What are racist or religious hate incidents?

Something is a racist or religious hate incident if the victim or anyone else thinks it was carried out because of hostility or prejudice based on race or religion.

This means that if you believe something is a hate incident, it should be recorded as such by the person you are reporting it to.

Who can be the victim of a racist and religious hate incident?

Anyone can be the victim of a racist or religious hate incident. For example, someone may wrongly believe you’re part of a certain racial group. Or someone may target you because of your partner’s religion.

What does racial or religious group mean?

A racial group means a group of people who are defined by reference to their race, colour, nationality or ethnic or national origin. This includes:

Gypsies and Travellers
refugees and asylum seekers
Jews and Sikhs.
A religious group means a group of people who share the same religious belief such as Muslims, Hindus and Christians. It also includes people with no religious belief at all.

What type of incidents can be a racist or religious hate incident?

Racist or religious hate incidents can take many forms including:

verbal and physical abuse
bullying
threatening behaviour
online abuse
damage to property.
It can be a one-off incident or part of an ongoing campaign of harassment or intimidation.

Hate incidents are not only carried out by strangers. It could be carried out by a carer, a neighbour, a teacher or someone you consider a friend.

When is a racist or religious hate incident also a hate crime?

When racist or religious hate incidents become criminal offences, they are known as hate crimes. Any criminal offence can be a racist or religious hate crime, if the offender targeted you because of their prejudice or hostility based on race or religion.

There are two main types of racist and religious hate crime:

racially or religiously aggravated offences under the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 any other offences for which the sentence can be increased under the Criminal Justice Act 2003 if they are classed as a hate crime In both cases, when a criminal offence is classed as a racist or religious hate crime, the judge can impose a tougher sentence on the offender.

Remember, the incident you’ve suffered may still be a crime even if it’s difficult to show it was carried out because of hostility based on race or religion.

What can you do about a racist or religious hate incident?

If you’ve experienced a hate incident or crime you can report it to the police. You can also report a hate incident or crime even if it wasn’t directed at you. For example, you could be a friend, neighbour, family member, support worker or simply a passer-by.

If you’re being repeatedly harassed by the same person or group of people it’s best to report all the incidents to help the police get the full picture.

When reporting the incident or crime you should say you think it was motivated by hostility or prejudice based on race or religion.

Your local Citizens Advice Bureau can help you with reporting a hate incident or crime.

Incidents at work

If you’ve experienced acts of hostility or harassment because of race or religion at work, you may have a discrimination claim under the Equality Act 2010.

More about discrimination at work
Incidents at or near home

Many hate incidents happen near the victim’s home. For example, you may be repeatedly harassed or intimidated by neighbours or local youths. People may be throwing things like rubbish in your garden or damaging your property.

You can report these incidents to the police. There are also other things you can do to stop these acts.

You can get your local authority or landlord to take action under their anti-social behaviour powers. You can also take civil court action to get compensation and an order to stop the perpetrator continuing with the behaviour under the Protection from Harassment Act 1997.

More about anti-social behaviour
Incidents at or near school

When bullying is motivated by hostility or prejudice based on race or religion, it can be a hate incident. Bullying in itself is not a criminal offence. But if it’s serious enough, it could also be a hate crime. Bullying includes cyber bullying.

If you’ve experienced bullying, the school should deal with it under their behaviour policy. They should also co-operate with the police and social services if they become involved.

If the school fails to deal with the bullying, you may have a discrimination claim under the Equality Act 2010. You may also be able to challenge the schools failure to act under their public sector equality duty.

edit on 5-8-2015 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Imagine if the photo negative of this happened. Imagine the uprising. Imagine the 24/7 news coverage.

I'll have to admit, he's passionate, but I'm thinking that he's also a high functioning, bat-# crazy looney toon.

Killing people just because they are white huh? Imagine if the opposite was stated, video put on the net....I'm sure our 'leaders' would come forward and more than merely condemn it.

I've protection, hope I don't have to use it. But if looney-toons come to my door and start in for no reason....better come prepared to accept what you were attempting to dish out.

edit on 5-8-2015 by BlackboxInquiry because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Isn't that what I said?

Someone will have to die as a direct result of what he said, to consider it hate speech.

*sheesh*

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

The speech is free.

It's the accountability for it that is costly.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackboxInquiry

And I bet fox and those of it's ilk will have a 24/7 outrage about it.

So don't fret, you will get your outrage that you don't want to happen until you do want it to happne.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
He sure looks good for an 82 year old man. I wonder what his secret is.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
"Death is sweeter than to continue to live and bury our children while white folks give the killer hamburgers," Farrakhan said

I agree, our burgers are quite killer!

But jokes, aside. This is flat out terrorism. Let's just hope his congregation and others who have heard him speak don't buy into this crap. You're right, this man should be arrested and tried for those remarks. I understand that an incident would have to take place for him to be convicted but it just seems wrong for him to be able to tell people to murder others and there be no recourse. Ridiculous.
edit on 5-8-2015 by Rexamus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   
He's going to need a lot of soup for all those crackers.....

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Money, like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Never once in the video posted by the op does he call for 10K to kill whites. He calls for 10K to kill those who kill us. He is obviously talking about the police and last time I checked the police forces aren't a white only organization. He was talking about Dylann Roof when he mentioned the hamburger because after Roof was arrested he said he was hungry so the cops treated him with a meal from burger king.

posted on Aug, 5 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: highfromphoenix

This is terrorism at its finest and I think the U.S. government should intervene and stop this type of talk. This goes beyond racist remarks, this guy wants black people to kill. Plus this is a hate crime but some people can do this and get away with it.

My first thought is it is you spreading the message. If they prosecute should they include this post / thread?

This is nothing but hate. Why promote such nonsense?

Are you for real? That is the purpose of this site!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join