It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking - Innocent Texas Citizen Targeted With Deadly Electronic Weapons

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Gang Stalking - Innocent Texas Citizen Targeted With Deadly Electronic Weapons

In Court Documents, Federal Attorney Admits CIA Targeted Innocent Texas Citizen Who Is Also Being Targeted With Deadly Electronic Weapons

Jesus Mendoza. 52, recently filed his third lawsuit trying to get the U.S. government to cease and desist from using electronic weaponry on innocent citizens.

Leslie Oliver is being “cooked alive” and Jesus Mendoza is dying a slow “electronic death,” as two more stories surface about torture and abuse at the hands of a totalitarian U.S. government using high-grade military weaponry against its own people.

Their stories of gang stalking and electronic harassment, by a U.S. government grown mad with power, add to a growing list of thousands of Americans who are desperately trying to alert the public about what they call “the perfect crime.”

And it’s called the perfect crime since electronic weapons are invisible while causing severe mental and physical damage on its target.

In response to the accusations, government officials claim to use electronic weaponry against only foreign enemies, but Mendoza, 52, of Mission TX, has uncovered shocking evidence in a lawsuit he recently filed that the CIA and NSA are authorizing the use of this weaponry against innocent Americans, including Mendoza.

www.globalresearch.ca...

edit on 8/4/2015 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

Mod Edit - Please do not just post stories without any other content. Provide the link, the headline, a brief description & at least ONE paragraph of your own thoughts.

Starting a New thread? Look Here.
edit on 8/4/2015 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: TargetedIndividual
In Court Documents, Federal Attorney Admits CIA Targeted Innocent Texas Citizen Who Is Also Being Targeted With Deadly Electronic Weapons

So where are these "court documents" then? Which court case?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TargetedIndividual

So what evidence is there?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Microwave weapons: Yes, they are possible. Yes, they are in production.

But why would Mr. Mendoza be a target for them? What did he do?

See, I know of many self-claim victims of those weaponry. Usually, they are nobodys. Not really a target for anyone. Why would "the" government (they are all over the world, every government seems to have such a program running) target single (which they are usually, how convenient that there is no SO who would be influenced by those weapons, too..) persons who did nothing else besides being victims?

I do not deny the possibility. But can any one of them please bring up any kind of proof, photo, *video* of destroyed/influenced devices in their surrounding or home?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Are you from Russia .

While many of Globalresearch's articles discuss legitimate humanitarian or environmental concerns, the site has a strong undercurrent of reality warping throughout its pages, especially in relation to taking its news from sources such as Russia Today

edit on 4-8-2015 by hutch622 because: just because

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yeah i looked to and couldn't find any more - all circled back to that article but i did find one site that says he is just hyper sensitive to EMF and has to stay as far away from the grid/mobiles etc as possible.

from vice.com

The Electronic Persecution of Jesus Mendoza
Jesus Mendoza is a Texan plagued with electro-sensitivity. Basically the condition fries his body from the inside out when he comes in contact with objects emitting electro-magnetic radiation (everything from cell phones to plasma TVs). Mendoza’s electro-sensitivity is an anomalous curse, forcing him to spend his life as far from power lines and generators as he can get. The medical community may not recognize his ailment, but it’s hard to brush off claims from a guy whose torso looks lightly cooked. The story will feed into the paranoid delusions of technophobes everywhere.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Innocent Texas Citizen Targeted With Deadly Electronic Weapons - perhaps that's what all the excessively powered phone towers are for?

Perhaps that's where the power and frequencies come from?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Yep. Saw that the first time you posted it. How would this attorney have any idea what the CIA is doing? Where's the evidence?
edit on 8/4/2015 by AdmireTheDistance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:01 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   

I don't have the time (or the desire) to watch a 10 minute youtube video on this silliness. If there is any evidence, please present it here.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:04 AM
link   
arguably the craziest thing about gang stalking, is that they dont think anything is gonna happen to them. the only reason they got away with it for so long is cuz they kept it under the radar. now its out of control. really the main reason gang stalking exists is to help control the population and experimentation. when shtf they wont need gang stalking, and they dont want random citizens to have that kind of info when shtf. dark future for gang stalkers, bet it wasnt worth it

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:06 AM
link   

"To help control the population"? Really? Well, now I'm even less afraid of the gangstalking boogeyman than before, because if one of their goals is population control, they're doing a laughably poor job of it.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Are you Jesus Mendoza?
Why does your Avatar and this thread topic have the same topic in common?

files.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-8-2015 by ShadowLink because: gammar

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:34 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Sounds like paranoia

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:38 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: HilaryF
The rest of us legit citizens know this is going on

So where is your evidence for it then? Unless....

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I don't know what I believe about this phenomena of gang stalking.

But based on my research which I admit involves only reading material online about it as well as reading about group dynamics psychology I agree that this "gang stalking" can be happening. If true, it appears to be similar to group bullying.

A victim can be targeted and made to look paranoid which is and always has been the perfect cover for this type of behavior to occur against them.

If it exists I do not think it is for mass control. Based on my reading it appears to be done more of an individual basis for a particular agenda. Sabotage the victims credibility and bam the perfect environment gets created to utilize this victim for a particular agenda or cause.

Also if it is being done on particular people who appear to have no outward reason for it to have occurred in the first place, they could simply be targeted as experiments to learn from it.

The numerous claims I have seen through the years and the information that I have read seems to imply that indeed something is going on. To what extent and for what particular reasons and agenda, well they would vary greatly from victim to victim for the circumstances that needs it.

Crazier things have happened, so I don't understand someone coming on and automatically bashing that this could indeed be happening to people out in the world. Even if it isn't from a highly organized covert government faction there could be individual groups that form and do this sort of thing. I could name a few groups we have heard and learned about through history, for Ex: KKK, they just happened to have a different name than what this type of behavior has been termed in our current day world.

leolady

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

This like alien abduction, falls into the category that even if it was happening there would be absolutely nothing you or I could do about it. Thus rendering it a fruitless endeavor, what we really are talking about here is a super intelligence wether that be aliens the government ect manipulating. The fact is if a super intelligence exists and is actively manipulating our world there is nothing you I or anyone could do! So even arguing wether or not such a thing exists even if it does exist it doesn't matter. I guess it's best to hope you don't get abducted or gangstalked. Shrugs

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join