It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gang Stalking - Innocent Texas Citizen Targeted With Deadly Electronic Weapons

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Can we see these court documents?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TechniXcality

I suppose a group of humans banded together could in sorts become your "super intelligence".
These human minds banded and working toward a common agenda or goal, they don't care who is in the way (innocent or not) or who gets hurt, they just work toward the common goal they have set for themselves.

But who made them able to be "judge" of what should or shouldn't be I ask ?

Based on what you said: there is nothing you I or anyone could do !
How do you stop them in their tracks ? How do you dismantle such a group if it were occurring.

Seems to me this should or would be the next line of study. I think plenty of thought has gone into the concept that it appears to be occurring so where is all the material on how to stop it.

I know we have just as many super intelligent folks out there that could think of a way to stop it if it were proven and discovered to be happening to victims.

leolady

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: leolady

No a super intelligence is akin to a god or god like. Our greatest minds would look like ants. The point that I'm making is A. A super intelligence has never been seen and only theorized as a technological possibility and maybe a biological one through evolution and combining with tech.

B. That even if a super intelligence was to exist and is actively manipulating as suggested by the gang stalking and alien abduction scenarios, that there would be absolutely nothing anyone could do to stop it thus rendering it pointless still.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:31 AM
link   
if a federal attorney admits to it, what more proof do you need? its not some crazy guy with a stupid video of someone walking past him. its an article that mentions a fed admitted to cia torture on innocent american. obviously not the best proof but still proof. w/e, should've kept this stuff under wraps. good luck with the aftermath, its already happening lol

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Claimed victims of 'gang stalking' seem to have something in common
IE varying degrees of schizophrenic paranoia

They might also watch TV and think the characters in an old movie are judging them. They may not even be familiar with the term 'gang stalking'.

Keen to see what evidence there is of this 'electronic attack' but tin foil helps I'm told.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TargetedIndividual
if a federal attorney admits to it,

Where exactly has a Federal Attorney admitted to it? Funny how you do not want to show any evidence of your claim....

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

if a federal attorney admits to it, what more proof do you need? its not some crazy guy with a stupid video of someone walking past him. its an article that mentions a fed admitted to cia torture on innocent american. obviously not the best proof but still proof. w/e, should've kept this stuff under wraps. good luck with the aftermath, its already happening lol

Brother do you feel you have been gang stalked? Judging from your name i believe this is quite possible would you care to share? I feel its relevant to the topic at hand.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:40 AM
link   
yeah im being gang stalked. my advice to any ti lurkers, stay the eff away from san diego county. military presence makes it much worse. in general, stay away from towns/cities/counties that have a military presence.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: TargetedIndividual

can you give us more information, about some of the happenings and whats going on?

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:05 AM
link   

All we really needed was your word. (who can trust a lawyer?) But I can see how someone would be so damn important that they need to be harassed by paid government employees in secret. I have often wished I was that important.

Oh, and if you have a link to those documents, then we can call this one good. Otherwise, ..........

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eye4NeyE
Sounds like paranoia

We are on a conspiracy site a large majority of members suffer from it

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   
ive found in my own experience that i needed to draw the energy out of my body. And dampen the objects and walls in my home. here is a list of helpful things.

1. Copper/silver bead wire-wound together and wound around faucets and water pipes, placed on fridge and around any metalic objects. and on fans.

2. charcoal mesh screen from hardware store cut into small sheets placed on air vents and fans, and over high gauss areas. (smart phone app for gauss meter) anything above 50uT

3. silver bead wire wrapped lengthwise around folded tinfoil placed on floors near fridge and under sinks.

4. Microphone pop filter material on walls

5. cotton face pads on window cills, floor near corners.

6. bed pad on side of fridge.

7. aloe on finger nail/toes/hips....zinc pyrithion shampoo on shoulders, left in hair for an hour a day also

8. left shin covered with charcoal mesh screen

9. styrofoam sheets 1" thick and 1 foot square, take 54 cd cases and make 3 CDs tall each layer leaving spaces open (channels) between the CD cases forming an acoustic trap/dampener.

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 07:26 PM
link   
a reply to: TargetedIndividual

Everyone was in denial of the nazi death camps too until US soldiers rounded up the locals took them too the camps and rubbed their noses in it,just like nazi Germany no body gives a damn unless it happens to them,plus in this instance they have no frame of reference as the technology is top secret nor any perception their masters are that evil,I had this crap in my life 24/7/365 for 13 years but I dont talk about it because its pointless to do so.
edit on 12-8-2015 by khnum because: error

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You know, everyone who doubts this is real every time it's brought up makes me wish I could send you just a fraction of what I've dealt with over twenty years.....you know, because I'm sure you'll have a great time doing research if you ever survive half of it.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
You know, everyone who doubts this is real every time it's brought up makes me wish I could send you just a fraction of what I've dealt with over twenty years.....you know, because I'm sure you'll have a great time doing research if you ever survive half of it.

Those of us who doubt this is real every time it is brought up just wish we could have a fraction of the evidence that people claim to have that it is happening. All we ever get is their word for it. No video evidence, nothing. Have you seen the Youtube footage that purports to show gang stalking? I'd love to describe it as "laughable", but that simply does it no justice. All we have ever asked for is evidence. In an age where everyone has a mobile phone on them, this shouldn't be too much to ask. Should it?

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 02:37 AM
link   

if a federal attorney admits to it, what more proof do you need?

How do you know he did? It's that admission we want to see.

I can say that Herbert Hoover admitted selling the US to the Arcturians for 10 bucks and a can of tomato sauce, but that doesn't make it true.

And in this guy's case, he seems to be quite delusional. Why wouldn't he just imagine that some attorney "admitted to it"? I've seen other "targeted individuals" claim that they had PROOF!!11! that the government had admitted to this, when what they got was a TRO to keep "cia agents" a certain distance away.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinaleWhy are you so bothered about a subject that you've clearly already dismissed? Why do you wish you could have proof? It doesn't sound like a thread that should interest you.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: lacrimoniousfinale

I'm in an income bracket where I'm lucky if we have enough food to eat for the month.....lucky to have a roof over my head. No car, no luxuries outside of internet.

Modern cell phone?
HA.
That's funny.

Second, when the major stuff hits, if I can even remember how to breathe I'm doing good for myself. Being able to just casually "record data" is a pure mythology with some of these techs out there in circulation. Sometimes they can hit without warning, no lead in and no discernible reason. The DEW's in particular. Those ones are just outright mean mothers.

These folks who can afford these gadgets and gizmos and somehow at least TRY to capture evidence of these types of harassment technologies? Good on 'em. Proving this type of thing is extremely hard to do and that's part of the point of the whole program. They don't call such things covert for no reason.

But for those of us who are dealing with just trying to survive day to day and month to month....yeah. Fat chance of us being able to prove a damn thing. Especially those of us who are severely isolated in our communities with no real resources or people we can trust with these types of things. Hell, I speak up on the matter and suddenly a good portion of the town is hunting me down for another run of fun and games.

It's not like anyone is gonna miss some quiet little kid diagnosed with a mental disorder anyway, is it? I've been dealing with harassment ever since I was diagnosed for an unrelated event and ended up on SSDI. Funny that. It's only gotten meaner and more invasive over those years too. If I were basing anything off of my intellect, I'd say they were testing it out on the mental cases first because....face it....who cares about us anyway? Not many. We're just write offs in the big picture for most.

Oh yeah, one last thing - if my theories are correct - it's not the frackin' government doing this unless they're sub-contacting out to civilian hobbyists or civilian groups and organizations. Consider this disclosure my testimony. Won't surprise me one lick if they start hitting me again soon. Hell, haven't been able to sleep at night for over a month as it stands because V2S is so widespread around here.

Some folks cobble together all sorts of nasty stuff in their workshops and then have to field test before making a bid to a defense contractor. The majority of the time when certain repeating frequencies hit they have a certain "feel" to them. Had one so pinpoint accurate it laid me out for a good three hours in unspeakable pain and confusion.....I had to lie on the floor of my apartment and struggle to remember how to just breathe. That one scared the ever-living out of me and I thank the heavens I'm somehow still here. That wasn't a fun time, let me assure you.

But eh, whatever...no "evidence" on my end of things.

Testimony isn't enough, the words of hundreds of thousands of mental patients mean nothing.

Glad you guys have a "passing interest" and consider this kind of thing a hobby.
For many of us, it's an inescapable nightmare.

Maybe you guys should be asking the Perps for proof.
Better have your checkbook handy.
I hear tell they really like those numbers.....especially the green kind.

edit on 8/13/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Honest question here, how many of you who claim to be gang stalked, have ever in your lives been diagnosed with a mental disorder?

Second question, do you notice any difference in the frequency of stalking coinciding with your taking, or not taking medication that is prescribed to you?

It's possible they are out to get you, but unless you have some secret knowledge that nobody else has, it's highly unlikely that others would spend the time and energy it takes to do this to a person who isn't important enough to enact change in anything other then their own life.

posted on Aug, 13 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
Honest question here, how many of you who claim to be gang stalked, have ever in your lives been diagnosed with a mental disorder?

Most of the time the two go hand in hand. The folks who are so paranoid and refuse to go to a doctor confuse me. You'd think being that isolated and persecuted would turn anyone looking for help anywhere they can find it. The majority of claims I read from people who scream gangstalking refuse treatment or counseling altogether. Never made sense to me. You need someone compassionate in the system.

Second question, do you notice any difference in the frequency of stalking coinciding with your taking, or not taking medication that is prescribed to you?

Can't speak for others out there, but I have to take my medications. Twenty years of them now. Without them, the internal maelstrom of living with what I was naturally born with in combination with the stalking of cruel sadists would be intolerable. At least the medications help dull the pain and provide a temporary escape should the combination of both factors become entirely too much.

Too bad medications don't erase memories, eh? That would be nice.

It's possible they are out to get you, but unless you have some secret knowledge that nobody else has, it's highly unlikely that others would spend the time and energy it takes to do this to a person who isn't important enough to enact change in anything other then their own life.

And I suppose every other underclass who has ever been burdened with bullying at the hands of sickos had "secret knowledge" too. Wow. That's a newsflash to me. Face it, some people out there are just sour ass mean mofo's. No "secret knowledge" needed.....just be considered a disposable or undesirable in your locale and they'll come after you one way or another.

Maybe I'm still around because I have something to give back.
Hell, I'm at least trying my damnedest.

edit on 8/13/15 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join