It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Of Underground Bosnian Pyramid Tunnels

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
It's notable that the Bosnian Pyramid organization in recent years have been concentrating almost exclusively on opening up the tunnels beneath the hills and with good reason, they are genuinely mysterious. This video from May this year i found fascinating as it explores newly opened up sections of the tunnels, including sections now partially flooded sealed in ancient times, a good watch;

The tunnel complexes are vast and intricate and strangely at some point all the side entrances were sealed off by dry stone walling and fill material, there is the suggestion of some dating evidence that this was happening around 4,600 years ago according to the project leader Semir Osmanagić.

Because of everything that has surrounded this project it is going to be ignored by mainstream archaeology but i think that's unfortunate, he has in the past been accused of actually making the tunnels whereas he has claimed he is opening them up, and the evidence does suggest they were sealed and filled all along their length, so i think such accusations unfair.

The tunnels are created within compacted river conglomerate, the same material which was claimed as used as concrete on the Bosnian Pyramid, Semir Osmanagić suggests the material excavated from the tunnel construction was used for this, certainly it must all have ended up somewhere, but the purpose of the tunnels seems difficult to establish the only thing that could be extracted is river conglomerate material, stones, the mystery is furthur compounded by the discovery of megaliths within the tunnels, though those could have been within the ancient river bed itself.

The alternative theory for the tunnels in conjunction with the suggested pyramid above currently involves the generation of an energy beam the affects of which can allegedly be measured;

The creation, purpose and sealing of the tunnels does require an answer, there may be a simple one but the evidence first needs to be properly considered, in some sense the half sealed chambers off the main passages resemble burial chambers, though no remains have been found and that is invalid if they extended furthur in length before closure, given some of the stone artifacts found and signs on monoliths there is some suggestion this could be related to Vinca culture, but more evidence is needed.

Anyway i'd like to discuss here what these tunnels could have been for and put aside the is it or is it not a pyramid question, the general shape of the natural hill could itself have marked the place as a sacred site.

Ravne Tunnels

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
That's the burning question...what purpose did the tunnels serve?
The subject is so taboo among armchair archaeologists that little information on artifacts can be found. Most endeavors of this size and age have all manner of debris from the scores of people necessary to complete them.

I wont make a guess based on what little I have, but I will watch the videos and thank you once again for the digging. Cheers!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear

The only reason i can think of for mining an ancient river bed would be if you were looking for secondary deposits of Gold so that would seem the most likely explanation i guess.

That's the conclusion reached here in Light at the end of the tunnel

Finally, on the subject of this particular hypothesis, we may note that Osmanagic, relying on the opinions of ‘experts’, categorically rejects - and we can understand why - the theory of ​​an ancient mine. The ‘experts’ in question are not experts in mining archeology, but coal miners from Zenica, and Dr. Sci. Enver Hasic, an expert in mine safety (bs). Hasic provides two arguments opposing the theory that this was ​​a mine. "No mineral deposits have been found" – but was a proper search conducted? Unlike coal, it is not usually possible to see deposits of gold with the naked eye... And: "all mines in Bosnia-Herzegovina have been documented". However, I very much doubt if all ancient mines really have been documented ... especially in the case of a working that might have been a rather artisanal mine, perhaps led by a small group of villagers working independently. A survey of older residents of the sector might turn up something, if the mine in question was in use forty or fifty years ago - and if oral tradition has not already been displaced by the ‘Osmanagician’ version of local history. The tedious job of extracting information from the local archives, if they still exist, might also provide some information on how the Ravne tunnel was used. It goes without saying that, although, before proceeding to excavate, a team of serious archaeologists would have carried out work of this sort in order to amass as much information as possible about the context, there is small chance of the Foundation undertaking any such exercise...

Whatever happens, the search for the ‘structure’ recently revealed by GPR will perhaps help to throw at least a little more light on the subject of the Ravne tunnel. If it reveals the tomb of a king and a queen dating to several thousand years ago, I will have to eat my hat ... If it turns out to be a cache of resistance weapons dating to the 1940s, we will at least have cleared up the question of recent use of the tunnel, although without obtaining any information about its origin. Is there a possibility that it might be a mining structure, such as a pit with the remains of timbers? Time will tell, probably very soon

edit on Kam831212vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday0131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Just more evidence that the groups controlling our world would like discredited as it undermines the historical narrative they have provided for us which doesn't include the many ancient advanced civilizations that once existed on this earth:

Corey explains that ancient human civilizations followed a similar development model to our own insofar as advanced technologies were not widely dispersed. This allowed for the development of secret space programs that actively conducted off-world missions without the knowledge of most of the population. He says that the Abydos Temple glyphs are an example of a secret space program with advanced technologies run by a priestly caste. Corey said that our current civilization, is probably the one which has made more available knowledge of advanced technologies. He reveals that ancient human space programs that continue to operate, have a more highly developed spiritual philosophy based on principles found in the Law of One material.

Ancient civilizations and their space programs

I apologize OP for getting slightly off-topic but of course this is all related.

I never thought this was just an ordinary mountain that happened to line up perfectly with the compass points as the disinfo agents would have you believe:

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt
a reply to: the owlbear

The only reason i can think of for mining an ancient river bed would be if you were looking for secondary deposits of Gold so that would seem the most likely explanation i guess.

That's the conclusion reached here in Light at the end of the tunnel

Finally, on the subject of this particular hypothesis, we may note that Osmanagic, relying on the opinions of ‘experts’, categorically rejects - and we can understand why - the theory of ​​an ancient mine. The ‘experts’ in question are not experts in mining archeology, but coal miners from Zenica, and Dr. Sci. Enver Hasic, an expert in mine safety (bs). Hasic provides two arguments opposing the theory that this was ​​a mine. "No mineral deposits have been found" – but was a proper search conducted? Unlike coal, it is not usually possible to see deposits of gold with the naked eye... And: "all mines in Bosnia-Herzegovina have been documented". However, I very much doubt if all ancient mines really have been documented ... especially in the case of a working that might have been a rather artisanal mine, perhaps led by a small group of villagers working independently. A survey of older residents of the sector might turn up something, if the mine in question was in use forty or fifty years ago - and if oral tradition has not already been displaced by the ‘Osmanagician’ version of local history. The tedious job of extracting information from the local archives, if they still exist, might also provide some information on how the Ravne tunnel was used. It goes without saying that, although, before proceeding to excavate, a team of serious archaeologists would have carried out work of this sort in order to amass as much information as possible about the context, there is small chance of the Foundation undertaking any such exercise...

Whatever happens, the search for the ‘structure’ recently revealed by GPR will perhaps help to throw at least a little more light on the subject of the Ravne tunnel. If it reveals the tomb of a king and a queen dating to several thousand years ago, I will have to eat my hat ... If it turns out to be a cache of resistance weapons dating to the 1940s, we will at least have cleared up the question of recent use of the tunnel, although without obtaining any information about its origin. Is there a possibility that it might be a mining structure, such as a pit with the remains of timbers? Time will tell, probably very soon

Or perhaps they've barely "scratched the surface" and eventually the will discover a Kings/queens chamber and perhaps even a gallery.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

...the last item of interest, which will perhaps shortly throw some light on the question, is the discovery by ground penetrating radar, on 23rd July, about 90 metres from the entrance of the tunnel, of the possible presence of a structure buried in the earth

GPR images are very difficult to interpret, but, although it is far too early to offer any suggestions about the nature of this anomaly, it is very unlikely to be an object of natural origin.:

Or maybe they extracted all the gold and created an idol of two golden fish kissing, then buried it...

But seriously the mines could date back to the Vinca period as they were very keen on mining and metallurgy.

In September 2007 the National Museum of Bosnia and Herzegovina continued archaeological excavations of Okolište, where it is estimated that around 3,000 people lived in the settlement during the Neolithic Age. The age of settlement is estimated by Radiocarbon dating to be around 4700 to 4500 years B.C.E. This is one of the largest settlements found in Bosnia, confirmed by materials found and the number of houses that were located using the geomagnetic method

edit on Kam831212vAmerica/ChicagoSaturday0131 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I find it really interesting that Tesla was born and grew up about 100 -150 mi away from the Bosnia Pyramid, and I have often wondered if he just naturally was able to tune into the energy they say the Pyramid emits. I know his mom was a math wiz too, and taught him complex math. It will be interesting to me when they reach the end of the tunnels, and to see how close they are to Smiljan Croatia where Tesla was born.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I dont know how valid these reports are, but maybe there is a reason the ancients buried it. Is it safe to dig up?? I should add for those who cant watch, they supposedly have pictures of light beams coming out of the top of the pyramid.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-8-2015 by misskat1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: misskat1
I find it really interesting that Tesla was born and grew up about 100 -150 mi away from the Bosnia Pyramid, and I have often wondered if he just naturally was able to tune into the energy they say the Pyramid emits. I know his mom was a math wiz too, and taught him complex math. It will be interesting to me when they reach the end of the tunnels, and to see how close they are to Smiljan Croatia where Tesla was born.
That makes me thinkof a great thread title...Bosnian pyramid shoots mystery energy beam at baby Tesla's head to create his super brain!

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I find it simply amazing that people 4,600 years ago were able to construct such wonders, and it seems all of this just to honor their dead. Ancient History and archaeology never fails to amaze me

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Obviously this is necessary.

"We, the undersigned professional archaeologists from all parts of Europe, wish to protest strongly at the continuing support by the Bosnian authorities for the so-called “pyramid” project being conducted on hills at and near Visoko.
This scheme is a cruel hoax on an unsuspecting public and has no place in the world of genuine science. It is a waste of scarce resources that would be much better used in protecting the genuine archaeological heritage and is diverting attention from the pressing problems that are affecting professional archaeologists in Bosnia- Herzegovina on a daily basis."

Professor Hermann Parzinger, President, German Archaeological Institute, Berlin
Professor Willem Willems, Inspector General, Rijksinspectie Archeologie (RIA), The Hague
Dr Jean-Paul Demoule, President, Institut nationale de recherches archéologiques préventives (INRAP), Paris
Professor Romuald Schild, Director, Institute of Archaeology and Ethnology, Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw
Professor Vassil Nikolov, Director, Institute of Archaeology, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences, Sofia
Professor Anthony Harding, President, European Association of Archaeologists, c/o Institute of Archaeology, Czech Academy of Sciences, Prague
Dr Mike Heyworth, Director, Council for British Archaeology, York.

11 December 2006.

www.e-a-a.org...
www.e-a-a.org...

edit on 1-8-2015 by Iamnotadoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I only watched one of those links yet, will watch the others tonight...

But having followed the so-called "Bosnian pyramids" story in the past, I was not convinced and remain highly sceptical.

Where does the determination that these tunnels are man made come from?
Or any part of it, really?
What are these artifacts mentioned?

Since I first watched a bot on this a long time ago, I started watching the mountains around me where I live.
There are some that look exactly like pyramids, with very clean edges to their slopes, and most are made up of a kind of rock that just happens to form cube like pieces- so that most of the surface looks exactly like a wall of cut stone. Some platforms below my house, looked at from above, for a perfect grid pattern!
But I watch these pieces break off and fall on the road all the time, they break in perfect cubes, with edges so sharp, one cut my tire as I drove past once, and it blew out.

They also are riddled with caves, and underwater rivers and lakes, as it is ancient volcano country... and they look these tunnels. Speleology is popular here.

But it is all natural. Even in these tunnels, strange shapes are formed of rocks from the passage of water and silt deposits cause a look of man made "walls" at times.

A few times I have thought of putting together photos of these mountains and tunnels and caves around my house, and presenting them as newly discovered ancient pyramids and constructions- just to see how many would bite before I pointed out my farce, intending to show how easy it is to fool the public. Maybe I will someday.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Interesting, where is this located?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Perhaps they were mines of some sort?

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: KaOzGrUnT
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Interesting, where is this located?

This is a pic of one of the Bosnian pyramids, admittedly the other side of the mountain has fallen away, so this is this one's "best side", though it is thought they are very old, up to 30,000 years, so it is not surprising they have undergone serious changes from what they looked like originally.

Bosnian pyramids

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

Necessary to keep the masses in the dark?

For the following is just a coincidence, right?

slopes pointing toward the cardinal points, a flat top and an entrance complex.

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well I will say that it fascinates me. I have started watching the youtube videos from the start of their Recent productions..
from 2012. BosnianPyramidsTV.
The first youtube link 2005--2013

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

piramidasunca.ba...

piramidasunca.ba...

Out of interest a link to the cost of living in Sarajevo if interested I have changed the currency to $

www.numbeo.com...

edit on 1 8 2015 by skywatcher44 because: Capitalise I

posted on Aug, 1 2015 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I've been waiting for an update from these guys for a long time. That pyramid is amazing and I do believe it is a real pyramid and not just purely geological. The tunnels alone are reason to take it seriously.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

Necessary to keep the masses in the dark?

Clearly, "the masses" don't need any help with that.

posted on Aug, 2 2015 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Anaana

And what about poor Semir destined to spend the rest of his days excavating the back fill of a low grade Gold mine deep underground, there has to be a moral to this story...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join