It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Discovery Of Underground Bosnian Pyramid Tunnels

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2016 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheBIHPyramids

Thanks for the video, but it is just a slideshow of random pictures. There are no dating or descriptions. We do know there have been settlements in that area for at least 7000 years. Just because it was found there doesn't mean it is 30 000 years old. I went through the reports and there are no mention of artifacts. While I have heard that there were found nearby 24000 year old spear heads, the scale of the society you are presuming would require more than hunter and gather. The reason people were able to start building on monumental scales was because we left the hunter and gather lifestyle. That lifestyle usually meant it took all day to get dinner ready but with agricultural production you had a steady supply of food and it took less poeple to provide food, so suddenly you had free time and people who had much to do about nothing. If indeed there was a society it would have been a highly urbanised one with large cities and roads linking them up. With LIDAR scans you see this around Egyptian pyramids, Mayan pyramids, at Angor Wat even in the Amazon rainforest despite everything having long rotted away. I'm yet to see any evidence of this highly urbanised society around these so called Bosnian pyramids.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: LifeInVirtual
a reply to: TheBIHPyramids

Thanks for the video, but it is just a slideshow of random pictures. There are no dating or descriptions. We do know there have been settlements in that area for at least 7000 years. Just because it was found there doesn't mean it is 30 000 years old. I went through the reports and there are no mention of artifacts. While I have heard that there were found nearby 24000 year old spear heads, the scale of the society you are presuming would require more than hunter and gather. The reason people were able to start building on monumental scales was because we left the hunter and gather lifestyle. That lifestyle usually meant it took all day to get dinner ready but with agricultural production you had a steady supply of food and it took less poeple to provide food, so suddenly you had free time and people who had much to do about nothing. If indeed there was a society it would have been a highly urbanised one with large cities and roads linking them up. With LIDAR scans you see this around Egyptian pyramids, Mayan pyramids, at Angor Wat even in the Amazon rainforest despite everything having long rotted away. I'm yet to see any evidence of this highly urbanised society around these so called Bosnian pyramids.

Yes, but the whole area was flooded for some thousands years ago and that could be one of the reasons, why the artefacts disappeared. I believe that as we go deeper into the Ravne tunnels, there will be more evidence of an ancient civilization, especially when the foundation come into the Bosnian Sun Pyramid.

In fact, there has been a LIDAR scan over the Bosnian pyramids, but we are still waiting for the results. www.kickstarter.com...

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: TheBIHPyramids
a reply to: Byrd

1. They could have disappeared, because the structures are 30 000 years old. However, there has been found many artefacts from Romans, Butmir and neolithic times. Here you have some of the artefacts that has been found in Visoko: www.youtube.com...

The pottery shards are not 30,000 years old... they're 3,000 years old and of a known culture. A number of the "artifacts" are just rocks that were not shaped by humans. The quartz blades are lovely but they are dateable to cultures that were there within the past 4,000 years.

2. They could have used other type of material and not only the conglomerate from the tunnels.

However, the claim is that it came from the tunnels only; not elsewhere.

3. Under the concrete of the Pyramid of the Sun, the series of large sandstone blocks show various types of rocks (differing pebbles and cobbles), including sandy quartz limestone, when more closely analyzed.

So Osmanagic is backing off his claims, then?

It is thought that the concrete is made from material found at a locally deposited post glacial conglomerate.
Experts who examined these crystals determined that during the manufacturing process, the materials were heated to above 500 degrees.

Quartz that's heated to that degree often turns dark red. I'm not seeing that.

Studies done at the University of Paris discovered that the concrete material found on the Bosnian Pyramid of the Sun was five times stronger than modern day concrete. The concrete was shown to be resistant to 94 Megapascals of pressure, which means it is highly compressed and extremely rigid - concrete of this strength is only available in a few very developed countries at special request. The founder of the French Institute of Polymers, Joseph Davidovits, Ph.D. performed an electronic microscopic analysis on a sample of concrete; he concluded that the chemical composition of the old concrete’s basis is a calcium/potassium geopolymer cement. He found the cement to be five times stronger and five times more water resistant than any concrete able to be made today.

His theories aren't accepted, really... Nor are those blocks stronger and more resistant than those made today. Limestone, because it's finer-grained than concrete, displays different properties but what's reported is consistent with the properties of limestone.

You can see the general geologic areas at this link

4. Could you give me examples? You can clearly see that the blocks are triangular and cross each other in the middle. Furthermore the blocks go under each other. I haven't seen these kind of blocks in Bosnia before.

I'll look further, but you can see some of these types of blocks in a road cut here

We could say that the civilization that built the structures in Visoko was very close with the nature. The pyramids in Visoko was never about the beauty, like in Egypt or Mexico, it was about the energetic purposes and the function of the structures.

Again, the main argument is that civilizations don't suddenly "appear"... they are formed from existing cultures. Civilizations are made up of a lot of people and they are fed by farms and have food storage and domestic animals (domesticating animals produces changes in their bodies) - and at 30,000 years of age and with all the advantages of civilization, we should find their artifacts all over the region.

1. Yes, but the artefacts were found in the area.

2. What claim are you talking about?

3. Yes, you are right about the forming of different cultures, but we know that there has been an ice age 10 000 BCE, which could have destroyed many civilizations on our earth and destroyed most of the structures the ancients had, including the artefacts.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Prido

That doesn't make them related (they're not - they're from different cultures and times and some of them are not artifacts.)

Osmanagic was claiming that the material for the "concrete" (which isn't concrete but is a concretion) came from the tunnels (there's not enough volume to account for the concretion beds, which are pretty widespread.

3. Yes, you are right about the forming of different cultures, but we know that there has been an ice age 10 000 BCE, which could have destroyed many civilizations on our earth and destroyed most of the structures the ancients had, including the artefacts.

The glaciers of the last ice age didn't get that far south as you can see A few of the mountains did have glaciers but they weren't that extensive.

Any civilization that saw a glacier creeping slowly toward it (they're very slow) would have had more than enough time to move out of the way.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

originally posted by: Prido

That doesn't make them related (they're not - they're from different cultures and times and some of them are not artifacts.)

Osmanagic was claiming that the material for the "concrete" (which isn't concrete but is a concretion) came from the tunnels (there's not enough volume to account for the concretion beds, which are pretty widespread.

The glaciers of the last ice age didn't get that far south as you can see A few of the mountains did have glaciers but they weren't that extensive.

Any civilization that saw a glacier creeping slowly toward it (they're very slow) would have had more than enough time to move out of the way.

1. Yes and I said that.

2. They could have used other materials that are in the area.

3. But, there has been a big flood in the Balkan region and it was mostly under sea. You can find hooks for boats on the surrounding moutains in Croatia, Bosnia-Herzegovina and Serbia.

Yeah exactly, they could have moved all those stuff to some other region.

posted on Mar, 20 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Prido

any proof of this localised yet huge flooding in bosnia?
as shown by byrd earlier, the balkans were largely unaffected by the last ice age, proof of this flooding would be huge to geologists.
care to explain how these cave paintings survived your massive flood?

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: stinkelbaum

Yes, there are many sources that the Balkan region was under sea or flooded. 10 million years ago, the Balkan region was under the The Pannonian Sea, which there are still rests in Tuzla, a Bosnian town. Here is a article, not the best at it is far fetched in my opinion (30 million years), but it discusses the rings on the top of the mountains. www.ancient-code.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2016 @ 03:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: stinkelbaum
a reply to: Prido

any proof of this localised yet huge flooding in bosnia?
as shown by byrd earlier, the balkans were largely unaffected by the last ice age, proof of this flooding would be huge to geologists.
care to explain how these cave paintings survived your massive flood?

By the way, I was supposed to visit that cave to see the cave paintings, but the cave is around 15-20 meters from the river level and high grass was everywhere, so I abandoned the exploring, because I was afraid that there were snakes in the grass and it was a very hot that day.

My picture of the cave:

Unfortunately the Bosnian government don't care about the Bosnian culture and history, so they don't maintain the site, which in my opinion, could have been a great touristic site.

Anyways, we can ask ourself, why did they live in that cave, which is 15-20 meters from the river? You see, the rivers were much bigger before and that could be the reason. So, there could have been a flood in the area, but not like mountain-level.
edit on 21-3-2016 by Prido because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   
The Bosnian Pyramids 2016 UPDATE.. Bosnia is quite a safe country to visit, It would be nice for some to test out the healing claims and feeling ( wellbeing ) claims. It is also a cheap country to visit, let's have some input from evidenced visitors instead of just arguments from those that think they Know better. I in general have a feeling for people and usually spot a bad or a con artist.. Mr Semir Osmanagic is a good guy, he believes in what he says, like Mr Zahi Hawass for an example is an honest upfront Egyptian pyramid promoter ( Mmm )

I will put a cost of living example below for reference ( Nottingham UK ) I plan to visit when I get the chance just for the adventure and with an open mind..

www.numbeo.com... ng=getDispatchComparison

Oh and the reason for adding to the thread I noticed a youtube upload.. The Bosnian Pyramids 2016 UPDATE

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
New Interesting Video IMHO posted today on you tube including Scalar waves and healing ? have not visited yet but plan to one day just for the adventure. If you are ailing ? it may be a cheap place to investigate ? Sarajevo is 253rd on a City expense list. ( Link Below )

www.expatistan.com...

edit on 29 7 2017 by skywatcher44 because: .

posted on Jul, 29 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

I'm genuinely shocked that anyone is attempting to use scalar waves in a discussion that they are attempting to promote as even modestly science based since General and Special Relativity discount the existence of scalar waves, especially as described in this video. It's really unfortunate because there are probably some legitimate archaeological aspects of the site. A magical woo filled pyramid isn't one of them though.

posted on Aug, 2 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
these are not pyramids. It is fraudulent to 'brand' these natural hill formations as such.
Maybe Visoko wants some more tourist attraction but ...no.

the tunnels maybe humanmade , ok..

neither I don't buy that 'quartz-crystal-ceramic' artifact thing.
Where are the geological/ pysical papers of his 'experts' for this..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join