It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Deception of 1 Timoty 4:1 is Happening now, and you are Buying it.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:49 PM
link   
"The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons." 1 Timothy 4:1 (NIV)

The 'coming deception' as laid out in the above verse is in fact the existing Christian church as we know it now. By this I mean the anti-LGBTQ and radical far right views supported by the church to name a few. The existing church is caught up thinking they are living their lives according to God's commands but in fact are doing the opposite, showing no love but only hate.

I was raised as a fundamental Christian and lived that way for most of my life until the recent years. I had believed the coming deception was going to be something that would deceive the church in regards to a devil or something ridiculous. As I began to make changes in my life and decided I was going to live as the woman I knew I was since I could remember, I was met with no love but hate. In my life I find love from those I was told to hate, I find acceptance from those I was told were sinners, and I found family in those I was told to steer clear from. The Christian church is not one who reflects the love of God nor Jesus, but only spews hatred and intolerance and pushes aside others from the love of God, the modern church that I was raised in was worshipping not the true God of love.

When I hear someone say they are Christian, I immediately think they are of the devil and they are full of hatred, they are not of God. These are my observations and beliefs based off of what my experience in life has shown me. The Christians are the ones who say I am going to hell for being transgender and being that which God made me, the Christians are the ones that have fueled my parents and my old church and friend's minds into believing that God only loves a certain few. Where is God's love in the Christian church? It is not there, because they are not worshipping a true God of love.

A truly loving God accepts all, therefore those of you spewing hatred in the name of God are indeed living the lie as told in your own Bible. Breaking free from the fundamental Christian church will free one of the deception, I still consider myself a Christian and still have a relationship with God, but not the fundamental hateful kind. Has anybody else broken free of this deception too?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:00 PM
link   
precisely....OP......
religion is the pits....I have a relationship with the savior.....daily and minute to minute is best for dumbunnies like me. Also I can discern spirits....no worries mate......do not leave off the relationship.....sounds like you have a wonderful spirit.....

etadd.....some of the ones you will encounter in this walk......will be alien......they seek to mingle their seed with the seed of man....that's where you get to be a spirit warrior.....against powers of darkness in high places
edit on 28-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

can I do one more edit....number rule in spiritual warfare....you are invincible in Jesus's grip.!!
edit on 28-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: honested3

Nuts

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If you're getting told to hate gay people and "sinners" then you are going to the wrong Christian churches.

Jesus specifically told us to love one another as he loves us.

That doesn't mean I have to agree with their lifestyle choice though - it's two separate issues.
edit on 28-7-2015 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
If you're getting told to hate gay people and "sinners" then you are going to the wrong Christian churches.

That doesn't mean I have to agree with their lifestyle choice though - it's two separate issues.

And that you see is the problem.

If you don't agree and actually freaking support their lifestyle, then you are the enemy.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

You have observed and experienced the horrible hypocrisy in Christianity.

The Bible was written by men and edited to suit their needs to control people through fear. They say God said this and God said that...when really it was men who said this and that...saying it was God who spoke. However...here and there in the Bible is some good stuff and I do think some of it was inspired by Heaven...just not all of it. Many important teachings were edited out...and many writings that should have been included are hidden away...where none of us can get to them.

You are right...Heaven does love you...I say Heaven because it is all inclusive of who is in Heaven.

The verse you quoted in Timothy...be prepared some may accuse you of being that verse.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
The epistles of first and second Timothy, Titus, Ephesians, Colossians, and 2Thessalonians are more than likely pseudepigraphic. Which realistically, also brings into question any scriptural authority they might have.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:49 PM
link   

It is one thing to say you love someone by showing support and acceptance for who they are as God made them.

It is another thing to say you love someone who you don't agree with and then turn a cold shoulder and say "I don't agree with their lifestyle" when in fact say you love only to appear holy amongst your own and deny human rights to me.

"Dear children, let us not love with words or speech but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:18

You love only with words, but your actions do not reflect that, and your truth is just that, your version of truth which is to perpetuate the policies and beliefs that control the lives of other, such as denying gay marriage for so long. or the fact that I am not included as a participant deserving human rights in my lovely state of Idaho because I am considered an assault unto the Lord.
edit on 7/28/15 by honested3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

And that you see is the problem.

If you don't agree and actually freaking support their lifestyle, then you are the enemy.

Why do I have to support your lifestyle? You chose to be straight and you chose to be non-trans so why do I have to exhaust myself putting up with that lifestyle when clearly the Lord has taught us to love one another?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 12:52 AM
link   

I love you, and I'll be praying for your swift recovery.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

I love you, and I'll be praying for your swift recovery.

Likewise.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Bone75LOL! You are the enemy! You are bad! You do not support the Transexual community! Our new heros are men who become women, dont you know?

Ok humor aside...... I have gay friends.I am kind to them, but do not share their lifestyle. If we read and apply all New testament scripture, we will know what is required. God doesnt make suggestions. He forgives, then says " Go and sin no more". Hate sin, Heterosexual sin and LBGT sin are just that. Sin.

Lets listen to the whole message and dismiss none. Lets apply it our daily lives

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Do you view the doctor who diagnosed you with gender dysphoria as being hateful?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
a reply to: Bone75LOL! You are the enemy! You are bad! You do not support the Transexual community! Our new heros are men who become women, dont you know?

Ok humor aside...... I have gay friends.I am kind to them, but do not share their lifestyle. If we read and apply all New testament scripture, we will know what is required. God doesnt make suggestions. He forgives, then says " Go and sin no more". Hate sin, Heterosexual sin and LBGT sin are just that. Sin.

Lets listen to the whole message and dismiss none. Lets apply it our daily lives

Thanks for the not so subtle belittling there, always so much love. Actually I am not sinning at all, that could be an argument for another thread but let me entertain you;

I assume you are a straight non-trans person right? If so, how easy is it for you to be a gay trans person if that was forced upon you? Try really hard to think on that, imagine if you had to go against the sexuality and gender identity you were born with because "sin no more." Just in the same way you blatantly dismiss me and belittle me, the same that men like you for years have changed the Bible to assume control.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Do you view the doctor who diagnosed you with gender dysphoria as being hateful?

No, because I knew I was born in the wrong body decades before I had a doctor confirm it. The doctor was only a requirement for me to gain access to hormone replacement therapy, because someone somewhere thought I should have my mental state checked before making such a life choice.

Do I feel the doctors are being hateful? No, because they are educated professionals who have been trained in the ways of science and philosophy, not fairy tales.
edit on 7/29/15 by honested3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Fairy tails? Is that what you think the Bible is?

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Fairy tails? Is that what you think the Bible is?

Yes. I believe the Bible has some truths in it but that the majority of it was sabotaged by man in order to control other people. So yes that would be mostly a fairy tale.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Most of the LGBT(I think I got that right) community here hates Christianity with a passion,probably with good reason,just throw away the dogma and doctrine and follow St Augustines advice,'love God and do what thou whilst'.

Strictly speaking there are transmittable sexual demons and deviations from the norm are an invitation to get infested with such,but the world does not wish to know that anymore.A true follower of Yeshua is careful shaking hands let alone sex.

I do not judge people whose shoes I have not walked in but I have met true Christians.

If we ever claw back to the 144000 level,then something might happen.

but I doubt it.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Most of the LGBT(I think I got that right) community here hates Christianity with a passion,probably with good reason,just throw away the dogma and doctrine and follow St Augustines advice,'love God and do what thou whilst'.

Strictly speaking there are transmittable sexual demons and deviations from the norm are an invitation to get infested with such,but the world does not wish to know that anymore.A true follower of Yeshua is careful shaking hands let alone sex.

I do not judge people whose shoes I have not walked in but I have met true Christians.

If we ever claw back to the 144000 level,then something might happen.

but I doubt it.

Personally speaking I do not hate Christianity, I only see the majority of Christians being like how I used to be, ignorant and hateful. I still am a Christian, with very liberal views mind you but I only hope to bring to light other Christians who are like me and aren't really ignorant and hateful, just uneducated and brainwashed.

You lost me on the transmittable demon thing via handshakes, and for the 144,000 I believe those are Jews in the end times that become Christian. Other than that you lost me.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 02:07 AM
link   

I was taught by people that really knew their stuff.The War on the Saints has raged for a few decades now- dead,insane or other wise incapacitated is what happened to most.Few if any know much about the spirit world and spiritual warfare any more and no one wants to know in this age of reason and science anyways you are correct the doctrine of demons is about all thats out there now.The great lie is I am a God.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join