It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

Everything I been say'n the past couple of days.
Is articulated perfectly by this gent. Care of itsnowagain.

edit on Rpm72815v25201500000010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Everything I been say'n the past couple of days.
Is articulated perfectly by this gent. Care of itnowagain.

Everything ? Does he accuse someone of photoshoping without any evidence ?

edit on 28-7-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You show me ANY evidence that a plane crashed in Shanksville, PA on that day.. A wing, a seat, a piece of luggage, even just ONE body, a leg, an arm, or any other piece that couldn't be easily confused with, I dunno, a small part from a missile.
a reply to: johnofsecrets

You want pictures

Air Fone

sites.google.com...

Bin with aircraft debris - they filled 10 of these containers

sites.google.com...

Piece of aircraft fuselage

sites.google.com...

sites.google.com...

Pieces of interior

sites.google.com...

sites.google.com...

Tell me what pieces you have trouble with .........

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: waypastvne

Quit snivel'n?
Did you even watch it? From the time he began talking all
the way thru you could've heard a pin drop.

a reply to: firerescue

Anything with scorched earth involved in the pic. No? okay.
edit on Rpm72815v51201500000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Rocker2013

I am aware of what "pull it" is suppose to mean. But it makes no sense to me why a building with just a few fires would need to come down. It is obviously controlled and you don't need a degree to see that. So, was everything already in place or did he risk lives to place explosives?

I won't argue this.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

It is apparent that you are unaware that David Ray Griffin has been spreading disinformation. Considering that seismic monitors and videos proved that no demolition explosions were detected, seen nor heard and the fact that demolition experts, firefighters, architects, civil engineers, and investigations have confirmed that fire, not explosives, took down WTC 7, simple proves my point about him.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Looks like old bone yard debris nothing more.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: johnofsecrets

You show me ANY evidence that a plane crashed in Shanksville, PA on that day... A wing, a seat, a piece of luggage, even just ONE body, a leg, an arm, or any other piece that couldn't be easily confused with, I dunno, a small part from a missile.. You show me evidence other than what the Israeli owned American media fed us...

We can start with confirmation from United Airlines

Text: United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed:
United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.

— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

www.washingto......_text091101.htm

United 93 Photo 1

United 93 Photo 2

United 93 Photo 3

United 93 Tracked on Radar

United 93 Phone Records

Passenger and Crew Records

davesweb.cnchost.com...

killtown.911review.org...

FAA Registration Record for United 93

EVERY ground based plane crash leaves OBVIOUS, common sense based observable evidence.. Go take a look, do a little research, please. Find me a case of a disintegrated commercial airliner crash in a field.. Then question why we'd be lied to about it?

We can go here and see if you can find a tail or fuselage section for these aircraft.

Caspian 7908 Photo

Crash Site of Caspian 7908

Bellview Airlines B-737

Crash Site of Bellview Airlines B-737

PSA 1771

Crash Site of PSA 1771

Building 7... Well, you could drop a commercial airliner directly on top of it from 1,000 feet and it still not going to collapse. Much less, ENTIRELY. Much less, IN ITS OWN FOOTPRINT.. Much less, in less than 10 seconds..

Videos show that the total time for the collapse of WTC 7 was 17 seconds.

edit on 28-7-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Quit snivel'n?

While we are on the subject of photoshoping, have you ever seen this:

This was done by Rob Balsamo founder of Pilots for 911 Truth, back in the days when he was trying to disprove AA11 FDR.

He went to all the trouble to map out all the light poles, lay out a co-ordinates grid, label every thing, and put in a big white box with a compass rose in it.

If you look at the white box you will see it's square with the grid. But if you look closely ay the compass rose you will see that it's ever so slightly rotated counter clockwise. The red line placed on the rose, after he posted the photo,
points out the discrepancy.

It's lies like this that make the truth movement so funny.

So you are unable to back up your accusations of photoshoping... is that right ?

edit on 28-7-2015 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Anything with scorched earth involved in the pic. No? okay.

We can take a look at the burned trees near the crater.

United 93 Crash Site

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:21 PM
link   

This was done by the founder of Pilots for 911 Truth, back in the days when he was trying to disprove AA11 FDR.

He went to all the trouble to map out all the light poles, lay out a co-ordinates grid, label every thing, and put in a big white box with a compass rose in it.

If you look at the white box you will see it's square with the grid. But if you look closely ay the compass rose you will see that it's ever so slightly rotated counter clockwise. The red line placed on the rose, after he posted the photo,
points out the discrepancy.

It's lies like this that make the truth movement so funny.

It is things like that that has made the 9/11 Truth Movement a laughing stock. I have gone head-to-head with the founder of 'Pilots for 9/11 Truth', Rob Balsamo, because I caught him distorting the facts and spreading disinformation. I am a pilot and an airframe technician with 46 years experience and I let Rob have it with both barrels after I found that Truthers were using him as a reference in their arguments against me.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: skyeagle409
It is things like that that has made the 9/11 Truth Movement a laughing stock.

Well, the purpose of the truther movement is purely to make money from the gullible, some truthers have made a very good living by spreading lies and crap!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: gazzerman
And then and only then if there is proof that this smoking gun, undisputed by chance as its a video only in the hands of the officials, then you can question EVERYTHING that happened that day. Fighting a battle where there are unknown odds of random things going on is simply hearsay.

Investigate "frame 23"

18.30 minute mark of the video in this link
www.youtube.com...

Yes, have seen that before, perhaps not that particular one, but you know, I think Murphy's law went out the window in all things 9/11 even without the pentagon plane pictues, there are just too many people in witness, before, at the time and after. We know, NIST told porkies, or were in ignorance in aspects over the Twin Towers.
We know, there were people on the ground at WTC7 who were told in advance that the building was going to collapse or was going to be brought down..one way or the other, make sense of that.
We know, that an order was issued to bring down commercial or any aircraft not complying, in particular reference to the Pennsylvania plane, flight 93, and the Pentagon plane, flight 77, neither of which happened..so we are told.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy
We know, there were people on the ground at WTC7 who were told in advance that the building was going to collapse

Yes, that was by the FDNY, as they even had a transit on the building.

www.911myths.com...

Captain Chris Boyle Engine 94 - 18 years Boyle: ...on the north and east side of 7 it didn’t look like there was any damage at all, but then you looked on the south side of 7 there had to be a hole 20 stories tall in the building, with fire on several floors. Debris was falling down on the building and it didn’t look good. Firehouse: When you looked at the south side, how close were you to the base of that side? Boyle: I was standing right next to the building, probably right next to it. Firehouse: When you had fire on the 20 floors, was it in one window or many? Boyle: There was a huge gaping hole and it was scattered throughout there. It was a huge hole. I would say it was probably about a third of it, right in the middle of it. And so after Visconti came down and said nobody goes in 7, we said all right, we’ll head back to the command post. We lost touch with him. I never saw him again that day.

...Captain Varriale told Chief Coloe and myself that 7 World Trade Center was badly damaged on the south side and definitely in danger of collapse. Chief Coloe said we were going to evacuate the collapse zone around 7 World Trade Center, which we did.

Fire chief Daniel Nigro says further assessment of the damage indicated that it was severe: The biggest decision we had to make was to clear the area and create a collapse zone around the severely damaged [WTC Building 7]. A number of fire officers and companies assessed the damage to the building. The appraisals indicated that the building's integrity was in serious doubt.

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden Division 1 - 33 years ...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

So as you can clearly see, the FDNY knew the building was going to collapse through their experience, so what is strange about that?
edit on 28-7-2015 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Wow I bet that showed everyone.

You saying that everything is on the up and up is what is a laughing stock.

Actually it is a barfing stock.

I dare you to try and prove everything is possible, something no one has ever done, and will not even bother trying!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I would love to participate in this post but I can't for a few reasons. I 100% believe that building 7 was demolished. Physics agree with that assumption. Known evidence agrees with that assumption. However... after 14 years, we are never going to change the minds of those with their hands over their eyes and their fingers in their ears.

Right off the bat I was interested in this post.. then the "oh your crazy, the building fell down because of fires" stuff started. The ridiculous assertions that there was "massive damage" due to the buildings collapsing. I mean.. lets just ignore the fact that NIST claimed that the building fell due to AND ONLY because of fire. Let's ignore the fact that no one can give a clear and concise explanation how the failure of a single column, somehow due to office fires, caused a 47 story building to enter free fall and collapse all nice and neat.

After 14 years of research, emails, correspondence, etc researching 9/11.. I'm all but burnt out. I know the official story is complete fabricated BS. So do so many others. But unfortunately it seems the loudest voices are those who live with blinders on. You present facts, you get ridiculed, shamed and harassed. Never do they offer facts of their own. NIST.. ... N I S T can't even explain why the building fell. Their "computer model" only goes to the initial collapse and then stops. They had to mess with their numbers in order to even get THEIR ridiculous model to even somewhat look like the event. And when asked under FOIA for the computations they used... they assert "national security".

Let's ignore everything. Let's forget about why or how 1 & 2 collapsed. Let's ignore building 7. Let's ignore Shanksville and the Pentagon. Just answer me this one question. WHY did the United States Government do EVERYTHING in their power to PREVENT an investigation into 9/11?

And for all those who do believe the "official story", and refuse to even look at certain evidence. I would like you to just look at all of the anomalies. Forget about bombs, or whatever. Just look at all of the ridiculousness that went on that day. Start from the departure of AA11. And from their, follow the dots. Write down all of the strange things that happened. By the time you get to the crash in Shanksville.. you should have a few pages. Now try and find an answer to those anomalies. If you came up with none.. if you see absolutely NOTHING wrong with the events of 9/11... then there is no hope.

And this is why I've given up.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: skyeagle409
It is things like that that has made the 9/11 Truth Movement a laughing stock.

Well, the purpose of the truther movement is purely to make money from the gullible, some truthers have made a very good living by spreading lies and crap!

And yet all the lies they spread are approximately 450 times more accurate and plausible than the story you get paid to spread!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

Yes, that was by the FDNY, as they even had a transit on the building.

FDNY is the source, but as to the actual words spoken, they are as I have given by an aid worker.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   

It is things like that that has made the 9/11 Truth Movement a laughing stock. I have gone head-to-head with the founder of 'Pilots for 9/11 Truth', Rob Balsamo, because I caught him distorting the facts and spreading disinformation. I am a pilot and an airframe technician with 46 years experience and I let Rob have it with both barrels after I found that Truthers were using him as a reference in their arguments against me.

So everyone reading this thread has to believe you. Your comment is bias to say the lease. 911 is a Religion to many debunkers many have tunnel vision just like die hart Christians who refuse to do real research and open their minds. Truthers do NOT gravitate to stupid conspiracies theories such as the OS lie. One would have to be an idiot to support the laws of physics the governments said that happened on 911.

Some of you have no problems making erroneous claims about other Truthers as you just demonstrated without backing up your claims. So you just want the readers to know how bad you are. I am not an expert in debunking 911, however I have done enough research to know the government lied to the American people about 911. We will never get all the evidence or the truth concerning 911. But many of you debunkers continue to regurgitate garbage from pseudo debunking websites claiming the OS is true.

Here is an experiment I am going to do. What is a Truther?

This will show the mindset of the OS believers.
edit on 28-7-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ParasuvO

Wow I bet that showed everyone. You saying that everything is on the up and up is what is a laughing stock.

Looking at it this way, Rob was not aware that the subsonic DC-8 jet airliner exceeded the speed-of-sound, not to mention a B-747 and an Air Force C-141 until I mentioned it in another forum. As far as that maneuver conducted by Hani when he slammed into the Pentagon, Truthers think that maneuver was fantastic when it fact, that maneuver was one of the most boring maneuvers and I have perform a similar maneuver during flight training focusing on emergencies when I was a student pilot with less than 30 flying hours. Even our giant C-5, KC-10 and C-17 transports perform similar maneuvers during training flights and yet those truther websites duped people into thinking the maneuver was too advanced for terrorist to perform.

When Hani commenced his maneuver, I could have gone from the living room and to the kitchen and made a sandwich and return to the living to watch TV while eating that sandwich before Hani completed his turning maneuver.

edit on 28-7-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join