It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 85
<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

The Poorly Scripted Cognitive Infiltration of AE911Truth and Tom Sullivan’s Lies of Omission

Richard Gage’s Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth seems to be spreading more and more disinformation since Gregg Roberts has come on board and their latest foray into anti-detcord disinfo (Tom Sullivan section starts at 1:34:35 into the video) with CDI (primary suspect for the demolition of the Trade Centers) explosives loader Tom Sullivan, is no exception.

Where is your sources for this rubbish? From 911 Myths.

You are not posting any science here, but only looking for anything you can to discrete A&E by posting malicious fallacies from very bias debunking websites that support the lies of the OS.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Where's that list of things you said was being uncovered? I want to take a look.
edit on 5-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Here is my other reference that you somehow missed accidentally on purpose.

AE911 Truth Fails, Again

The Troofers were all excited that they got a vote held at the Americans Institute of Architects annual meeting, unfortunately it failed by the overwhelming vote of 3,892 to 160.

AE911 Truth claims over 100 of their members are in the AIA, which means that they barely managed to get votes from any other architects at all.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   

You're funny by the fact you fabricated another false story and thinking no one would notice.

Now in your very desperate attempt to discrete me you call me a lair.

Care to prove where I have told you a lie?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

I think you missed this reference of mine as well.

9/11 Truther Confronts Richard Gage of "AE911 Truth"

"It's absolutely mind-blowing to think about how many well-intended people are still fooled by this man's unscientific claims..."

Now, where is that list of things you claimed, was being uncovered?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:14 PM
link   

AE911 Truth Fails, Again

The Troofers were all excited that they got a vote held at the Americans Institute of Architects annual meeting, unfortunately it failed by the overwhelming vote of 3,892 to 160.

AE911 Truth claims over 100 of their members are in the AIA, which means that they barely managed to get votes from any other architects at all.

Where are you getting all these fallacies from?? where are your SOURCES?

I am still waiting for your science that debunks A&E?
edit on 5-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

ow in your very desperate attempt to discrete me you call me a lair.

Go ahead, post for everyone to read, where I said such a thing and while you at it, please post your list.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Where are you getting all these fallacies from?? where are your SOURCES?

From my source.

Richard Gage of "AE911 Truth" Slammed Again

In order to reclaim the integrity that AE911Truth has built over the years, Richard Gage himself must immediately retract this work and thoroughly investigate every single aspect of Tom Sullivan’s story. Though Sullivan would have had to approve the power point presentation slides, ultimately Richard Gage must take responsibility for this terrible mistake.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Go ahead, post for everyone to read, where I said such a thing and while you at it, please post your list.

Did you just forget that you just posted this to me a min ago?

You're funny by the fact you fabricated another false story and thinking no one would notice.

That is what you wrote to me a min ago.

By making a out right false accusation against me personally.

edit on 5-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

From another source.

"It's absolutely mind-blowing to think about how many well-intended people are still fooled by this man's unscientific claims..."

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Where is your sources?

BTW I am still waiting for your science that debunks A&E?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I know your game, but I''m not going to play.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

I know your game, but I''m not going to play.

My game is called TRUTH and you cant play it.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:26 PM
link   

What are my sources? Well, let me go back and see what I can find from one of my sources.

AE911 Truth Accused of Deception, and Rightly So

After emailing AE911Truth and after trying to email the author of the “interview” article, I have heard back from no one about the serious flaws in their article. Instead, I have noticed that they are trying their best to make sure it is posted in as many locations as they can complete with the glaring mistakes and deliberate misstatements.

As of this afternoon, the article still features the incredibly inaccurate and downright deceptive power point slides and the factually inaccurate captions...

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

All you have to do is to prove me wrong with facts and evidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

AE911 Truth Accused of Deception, and Rightly So

After emailing AE911Truth and after trying to email the author of the “interview” article, I have heard back from no one about the serious flaws in their article. Instead, I have noticed that they are trying their best to make sure it is posted in as many locations as they can complete with the glaring mistakes and deliberate misstatements.

As of this afternoon, the article still features the incredibly inaccurate and downright deceptive power point slides and the factually inaccurate captions as you can see from the screenshot belo

Show your sources to show where you are getting all this smut from?

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You have now resorted to posting fallacies, rumors and you have now refuse to give your sources to where you are getting all this garbage from.

You are really desprete.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:32 PM
link   

how your sources to show where you are getting all this smut from?

Sources you say?! Okay, I will show you an example from another source.

ARCHITECT Magazine
The Magzine of the American Institute of Architects

All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, perhaps most memorably, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

I'm sorry, I must have misunderstood you. So you want something from another source? Well, here it is.

AE911Truth.INFO
Answering the questions of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Discredited Sources

Richard Gage freely admits to borrowing from others, but never to the extent you would imagine.

posted on Oct, 5 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   

All you have to do is to prove me wrong with facts and evidence.

You have all the facts, we all posted them to you including that OP.

It is not our fault that you will not read any of it.

You cant prove anything to someone who refuse to look and READ at all the materials that have been posted to you.

You can believe in what you want to, however
post the OS, we all know we were not told the truth about 911 and science proves it.

new topics

top topics

<< 82  83  84    86  87  88 >>

join