It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC-7 Mysteries FINALLY Solved.

page: 82
<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

LOL, throw in the towel skyeagle, you cannot debunk A&E science and now that is a fact.

How amusing considering that you have failed to provide me with the WTC video time lines and seismic data depicting demo detonations.

edit on 4-10-2015 by skyeagle409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: skyeagle409

It proves that aluminum depicts different color ranges, which depend upon its temperature.

So?

Since you are too lazy to review what I posted just a few post ago, you can go on and keep on waiting.

Hint: posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 07:56 PM

Hint: How about posting your proof?

Grabbing at straws. Where is your Science that debunks A&E?

I am not interested in your "opinions" as we all know your "opinions" are not science.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

How amusing considering that you have failed to provide me with the WTC video time lines and seismic data depicting demo detonations.

How amusing considering you have failed miserably to provide any real science to debunk A&E science.

Your silly video does not debunk real science, you lose.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: pteridine

Really? What is "Wrong!"? Of course the Truthers don't support me; they can't handle the truth and they are averse to the scientific method.

Really!

You put yourself high on a pedestal stool don't you. You really believe that all ATS readers are really stupid and have no education whatsoever. That is what your quote to me implies.

You believe in your statement to me that ATS readers cannot handle the truth. You must be a very special somebody, eh.

The A&E is hopelessly lost.

According to whom, you.

They only have opinion as they certainly don't have science. Call it "selective science" with bias if you would like.

Again according to whom, you? I don't believe you have ever read any of their technical papers.

Call it selective thinking your views on this matter are very bias in supporting the OS.

The paper was trashed using Jones' own data. Jones couldn't find his own backside with both hands if it was on fire.

No, Jones paper was not trashed that is disinformation. I don't care what you think of Jones that is your lame "opinion".

The only reason that I expose A&E is so that those about to be sucked in to the alternate reality of their cult have a chance to see both sides before they slide down the rabbit hole to Wonderland. Most people don't care enough to even read the fantasies spouted by A&E much less bother to critique them.

You have exposed nothing bad about A&E except to ridicule their science as you have just demonstrated here.

To say most people don't care to read A&E or understand the science shows your discontent for their science and the truth.

Fantasies! yet to this day, 14 years later, you have never provided one shred of evidence that A&E science is wrong.

Spewing your hatred towards well respected science only proves, the OS that you so dearly defend is falling apart and you have lost miserable in trying to support it.

Of course I am a very special somebody. I showed Jones the errors in his paper. To this day, 14 years later, A&E has not provided one shred of evidence that anything but aircraft impacts and fires were part of the 9/11 attacks. If you have no evidence of demolition, it must have been the planes and fires.

A&E "science" is not well respected by the scientific community; it is laughed at or ignored.

Can you explain "the OS that you so dearly defend is falling apart and you have lost miserable in trying to support it?" What do you mean by "lost miserable?"

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Well, you can take a look in the first Steven Jones paper, titled "Why Indeed Did The WTC Buildings Completely Collapse?" I thought that you were familiar with the work of Steven Jones.

Steven Jones Molten Steel Evidence

Photo: Steven Jones Evidence of Molten Steel

"The top photo may show the glow of hot metal in the rubble"

www.wtc7.net...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   

That won't fly because "AE 911 Truth" has already crashed in flames. And, I am not finished with Steven Jones yet.

Steven Jones Evidence of Thermite at Ground Zero

Photo: Steven Jones Evidence of Thermite Cuts on Steel Columns

(Notice especially the uneven cut at the back of the column and the clinging previously-molten metal on both the outside AND the inside of the column, left photo, suggesting this was NOT cut using an oxy-acetylene torch, but rather that a highly exothermic chemical reaction was involved in cutting through this steel column.)

www.wtc7.net...

Now, for the rest of the story of how those cuts were made. Jump to time line 1:30 in the video.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:46 PM
link   

A&E "science" is not well respected by the scientific community; it is laughed at or ignored.

You've hit the nail right on the head!!

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   

This is exactly what I expected from You.

All you can do is ridicule and sadly, show no evidence of science to support your erroneous false claims.

How is that helping you so far?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   

How amusing considering you have failed miserably to provide any real science to debunk A&E science.

Failed miserably? Well, let's take a closer look at "AE 911 Truth".

AE911Truth.INFO
Answering the questions of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Discredited Sources

Richard Gage freely admits to borrowing from others, but never to the extent you would imagine.

His entire presentation rests on the work done by others, people like Steven Jones, Jim Hoffman, Kevin Ryan, and David Ray Griffin. He also uses clips from and promotes a variety of 9/11 conspiracy films. The most predominant are 911 Mysteries and Loose Change. A variety of other arguments long seen in the debunking wars make their way into the presentation. I’ve seen evidence that even the slides that make up his presentation came from the slideshows of others.

In doing so, Gage is resting on broken reeds. Almost every one of these people are speaking outside their areas of expertise.

The closest are Steven Jones, a physicist, and Kevin Ryan, a chemist. Jones, once caught up in the cold fusion debacle, was released from his position at Brigham Young University once his stance on 9/11 conspiracies became an issue. He has not been able since to publish any of his scientific work supporting 9/11 theories in respected peer-reviewed journals, for his papers demonstrate a lack of attention to control and a leap to judgment. Ryan used his company’s email to question the import of tests done by it for NIST’s report on the Towers. The tests were far outside his area of expertise, and his misrepresentations in the letter got him fired from UL.

Jim Hoffman is a software engineer who has speculated that “hot sheets of air” caused the perimeter columns in the Towers to appear as if they were bowing. 911Mysteries and all versions of Loose Change are riddled with errors from beginning to end.

And finally, David Ray Griffin, the most consistently respected member of the 9/11 Truth Movement, is a professor of theology and philosophy of religion. He possesses the credentials not of a scientist, but a prophet. And his several books on 9/11 demonstrate this. Ryan Mackey’s methodical critique of one lengthy chapter, On “Debunking 9/11 Debunking” 2.1, shows how completely wrong Griffin is on almost every claim he made. (He got the date right.)

Indeed, the only original contribution I’m aware of Richard Gage adding to his presentation is the AIA logo, an architects’ organization in which he is a member. However, even that has been scrubbed off the site after he and others were supposed to “crash” the annual meeting of the organization. This leaves him solely with the motley crew from which he’s cobbled his presentation.

Let's not forget how the architects feel about Richard Gage and "AE 911 Truth."

Architects Shy From Trutherism
American Institute of Architects

Architects didn't show up for a 9/11-architecture-conspiracy documentary screening—and the AIA doesn't want its name associated with Trutherism

The AIA itself, however, is firm about its relationship with Gage. “We don’t have any relationship with his organization ( AE 911 Truth) whatsoever,”

www.architectmagazine.com...

ARCHITECT Magazine

The Magzine of the American Institute of Architects

All of Gage’s so-called evidence has been rebutted in peer-reviewed papers, by the Federal Emergency Management Agency, by the National Institute for Standards and Technology, by the American Society of Civil Engineers, by the 9/11 Commission Report, and, perhaps most memorably, by the 110-year-old engineering journal Popular Mechanics.

How's that for disrespect for Richard Gage and "AE 911 Truth?"

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:15 PM
link   

[quote]Steven Jones Molten Steel Evidence

Photo: Steven Jones Evidence of Molten Steel

"The top photo may show the glow of hot metal in the rubble"

www.wtc7.net...

So? Do you have evidence that Jones himself posted that particular photo? No you don't.

That won't fly because "AE 911 Truth" has already crashed in flames. And, I am not finished with Steven Jones yet.

Says whom? You? LOL

Your silly video is nothing but someone "opinions"

Now where is your science debunking A&E? How long do I have to wait?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:17 PM
link   

So? Do you have evidence that Jones himself posted that particular photo? No you don't.

It's in his paper and I even posted the reference. Goes to show that you are not paying attention.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Now where is your science debunking A&E? How long do I have to wait?

All have to do is to review my recent post where I posted:

Architects didn't show up for a 9/11-architecture-conspiracy documentary screening—and the AIA doesn't want its name associated with Trutherism

The AIA itself, however, is firm about its relationship with Gage. “We don’t have any relationship with his organization ( AE 911 Truth) whatsoever,”

You will also notice that I posted much more about Richard Gage and "AE 911 Truth" as well. I honestly don't know how you missed that post, or perhaps, you deliberately ignored my post.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   

You must know by now your comment won't fly.

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

This is exactly what I expected from You.

All you can do is ridicule and sadly, show no evidence of science to support your erroneous false claims.

How is that helping you so far?

That A&E science is ridiculed or ignored is not ridicule on my part, it is the truth. I save my ridicule for poorly written papers with forced, predetermined conclusions and the organizations who perpetrate fraudulent claims. My general ridicule of A&E is a result of them taking advantage of people who do not understand the technical details of their claims.

I have shown scientific evidence that debunks Jones' thermite paper. I claimed that it was flawed and showed it. I hope it helps you see the reality that A&E has absolutely nothing of merit and are bilking people. How else can Gage pay himself $85,000/yr for doing nothing but feeding paranoia. A&E is a cash cow for Gage, at least, and maybe his buddies, too. They are conspiring all the way to the bank and taking the hard earned money of people they have tricked into donating to a lost cause.

edit on 10/4/2015 by pteridine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:25 PM
link   

www.architectmagazine.com...

LOL

Of course AIA distant themselves, these folks have government contracts and dare not speak the truth for losing their greedy contracts.

These people know what side their bread is buttered. They will never side with any truth these people are not going to lose their careers and job securities over the 911 truth.

AE911Truth.INFO
Answering the questions of Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth

Discredited Sources

Richard Gage freely admits to borrowing from others, but never to the extent you would imagine.

You continue to say I spread disinformation. Yet you just posted this disinformation without given any sources. How interesting.
Bet it comes from 911 Myths.

You cannot debunk A&E science, so now you are scrambling everywhere trying your best to discredit all the A&E scientist.

How ironic.

Still waiting for your science that debunks A&E?

edit on 4-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

I have shown scientific evidence that debunks Jones' thermite paper. I claimed that it was flawed and showed it.

Ridicule is not scientific evidence.

I hope it helps you see the reality that A&E has absolutely nothing of merit and are bilking people. How else can Gage pay himself $85,000/yr for doing nothing but feeding paranoia.

I don't know where Gage gets his money and I careless. So you believe Gage should not be paid? Perhaps you shouldn't be paid for your work.

Nothing is for free, and exposing this huge conspiracy cost a lot of money. Or do you believe all these scientist should all work for free?

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Richard Gage and "AE 911 Truth" are such a laughingstock that even "Veterans Today" has slammed them. Check it out.

On C-SPAN, Richard Gage leaves 9/11 Truth in a “time warp”

So what’s with Richard Gage and A&E911 that they are still promoting a theory that T. Mark Hightower and I proved was indefensible in three articles published on 1 May 2011, on 17 July 2011 and on 27 August 2011? Why did Gage squander this precious opportunity to advance 9/11 Truth on C-SPAN by endorsing a provably false theory?

We know the before and after of the World Trade Center in relation to 9/11, so the answer to (a) is trivial. But Richard Gage had no answer to (c), even though he was asked it several times, and his answer to (b) was false and misleading. Is this the best that Richard Gage and A&E911 can do? It was embarrassing when he was asked the all too obvious question and could not answer it:

www.veteranstoday.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   

A&E is a cash cow for Gage, at least, and maybe his buddies, too. They are conspiring all the way to the bank and taking the hard earned money of people they have tricked into donating to a lost cause.

LOL Boy you sure do have a colorful imagination.

link   

Another fabrication of yours.

link   

Another fabrication of yours.

?

The truth does not need fabricating. However the OS does.

edit on 4-10-2015 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 79  80  81    83  84  85 >>

join