It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed something weird on the moon

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Great vid, and I am so jelouse of your set up what sort of magnification would be good for a beginer ? i just done a rough search on ebay and £1300 is a bit out of my price range, but I would love to have a go at something like this, need a new hobby to keep me out of trouble. sorry a bit off topic I know pm me if you dont want to derail the the thread S&F

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: egidio88

"I think it's a mail plane...didn't you notice its little balls?"

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I see people wanting to see aliens.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

lmao, i said it like 10 times, i was of course observing with my eyes, not only with the cellphone, and i told u guys that i was puzzeled, amazed, shaking and scared for what i saw with my actual eyes through the eyepiece. Guys, are you doing this on purpose??? =( Are you even reading my posts?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AlexJowls

no,

i see myself trying to figure out what it is but stop telling me was "something in the lens" or "poor quality of cellphone" as i didn't observe it with my own eyes with 10 times the quality.

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

That is very interesting and a nice capture! I can definitely see the black object.
Any idea what that thing is to the far left, looks like a disc?

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

no trust me, i would have noticed with naked eye, it's just another hill. We are repeating same mistakes as this from apollo 15:

ahhaha, remember? Then when you see the actual hq photo of that particular spot on that mission you notice it's just a hill:

Now, having said that, there were nothing off that day except for those weird, congolmerate of black baloons. We're gonna have full moon again in 2 days, just like when i took that video 1 month ago. Gonna check again on the same spot. Can't wait!
edit on 28-7-2015 by egidio88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   
black balloons the size of......size of.....New York City..........

someone builds 'em big hey.....

OP....you did such a good job getting this footage.......serious evidence now, baby
edit on 28-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: our new King.....He comes right after a nicely done fake one

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Now, having said that, there were nothing off that day except for those weird, congolmerate of black baloons. We're gonna have full moon again in 2 days, just like when i took that video 1 month ago. Gonna check again on the same spot. Can't wait!

Here's to hoping you come across one of those things that happens "Once in a blue moon"...

Boba

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 03:12 AM
link   
So yeah, here's the opportunity to film or photograph that same spot on the Moon's limb at the same phase as it was in the OP's video, and see if the "black spheres" and their disappearance can be recreated.

Hopefully ATSers with a good telescope + camera setup will answer the call, especially ngchunter.

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

gonna ask my friend too, the one i linked u some posts ago...he's the real deal.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: wildespace
So yeah, here's the opportunity to film or photograph that same spot on the Moon's limb at the same phase as it was in the OP's video, and see if the "black spheres" and their disappearance can be recreated.

Hopefully ATSers with a good telescope + camera setup will answer the call, especially ngchunter.

I have to totally agree. Given egidio88's skills this should be easy...and I am sorry but until you ( egidio88) do I will consider this just a shadow play...

egidio88 your images are amazing btw as is your scope setup!

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
nope.....it's a true suspect....not eligible to be labeled pixilation.....not lens artifacture....with my 6 inch reflector I've never seen a spec.....common, accomplished outdoorsman and seasoned observer, pilot, veteran of the 400 foot cigar shaped one over Dallas in 1999.........hail, it matches what I posted on page two or so about the sighting long ago by a military observer or some official guy documented a craft......tells us of a high probability we have beings operating evidently is a good way to put it.....up there trying to hide God love 'em as best as they can....or not, huh!!
full moon ....can't wait get a second look.....what would their departure schedule be....hhmmmm

edit on 31-7-2015 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: egidio88

lmao, i said it like 10 times, i was of course observing with my eyes, not only with the cellphone, and i told u guys that i was puzzeled, amazed, shaking and scared for what i saw with my actual eyes through the eyepiece. Guys, are you doing this on purpose??? =( Are you even reading my posts?

I know you claim what you saw with your eyes was 10 x better than you phone well your friends images below

i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...
i.imgur.com...

look 100X better than your images, scared really of a possible shadow 238,000 miles a bit dramatic dont you think

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Again, LoL: my friend's pictures are PRO because he's using PRO GEARS, ccd camera and softwars. As I said before i owned a ccd camera too but i sold it, indeed i'm still crying about it...so now all i can share is cellphone videos.

By the way, yesterday the seeing was PERFECT!!! I took a video, enjoy, even if the quality is low (looked spectacular in live):

youtu.be...

ps: I went to the "anomaly" site but it was too bright and not the same inclination degrees as the last time...sigh, i will try again...
edit on 3-8-2015 by egidio88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19655610]egidio88no man.....you got friggin footage dude....don't pay any attention to the rookie observers.....like I posted....this same claim was made by I think some military fella back in 1929 or so....he described a departure by a light colored object, near the edge....actually
wait a minute....somebody get that article....he has drawings of the crater.....near the edge

edit on 3-8-2015 by GBP/JPY because: last minute thought there....yezz

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Yes thats a lot better get a bracket for the phone, what magnification was that.

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Telescope is 1500mm focal lenght + PowerMate 5x = 7500mm focal lenght + eye piece 14mm ---> 7500/14 = 535x

=)
edit on 4-8-2015 by egidio88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: egidio88
a reply to: zazzafrazz

i just wanna help you guys visualize it better:

Awesome pics OP! Good job! You will receive positive karma for such diligent research and courage to speak the truth, as opposed to those who intentionally try to suppress such info, building up their negative karma.

Many will come on here and tell you you are not really seeing what you are seeing. However, soft disclosure is occurring now, I guess they did not get the memo.

Your pics are even better than these that were claimed to be "hills" but obviously not, even to my seven year old child. I told him some people said it was a hill and he said "they are lying".

From this thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Stop to be abused by this faked footage. YES THIS VIDEO IS FAKED AND DEBUNKED HERE:

www.dailymotion.com...

THIS VIDEO AS BEEN SHOWN BY 5 OR 6 DIFFERENTS CHANNELS AND REACHED 3 000 000 OF VIEW

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join