It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I filmed something weird on the moon

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: PlanetXisHERE

Yep, I've identified it in photos at the Apollo Lunar Surface Journal:
www.hq.nasa.gov...
www.hq.nasa.gov...

The black area where the hill seems to be cut off is a shadowed portion of Mt Hadley in the foreground.

It's also visible in this panorama, taken from a different location: www.lpi.usra.edu...

Here it is again taken with wider-angle lens: www.hq.nasa.gov...
edit on 9-5-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: egidio88

Looks like a docking port or a crane?...

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: egidio88

I recordered something weird I was observing on the moon, with my telescope. A "thing" composed of black spheres. In live view was 10 times better than this shaky cellphone video. After a few minutes it wasn't there anymore. I'm still puzzled.

Don't mind the white rocket-shaped thing. It's actually a distant hill or something.

I re-watched your video, paying closer attention to the end of it, where the "thing" appears clearer. And then something dawned on me. The "spheres" could actually be small craters. It's a common illusion when people see domes when they're looking at craters.

I think it's better shown when you turn the image upside down:

Another clue is the direction of sunlight. If those were indeed spheres, they'd be illuminated face-on rather than from above and slightly behind as it appears in the footage.
edit on 9-5-2016 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: wildespace

To the right of the "mountain", there appears to be some kind of structure consisting of something dark. Those are what I think he's speaking of. Definitely an interesting pic though!! Despite the Moon's virtually nonexistant atmosphere, some distortion takes place.

Just really cool!

TheBorg :-)
edit on 9-5-2016 by TheBorg because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Interesting. As another poster said, wish you had longer/ better footage. I recently came into possession of a Meade ETX 125, which is apparently good for close-up viewing of the Moon. Yet to try it out, but I thank my lucky stars that I have a rather good Canon camera too; I can record in Full HD 1080p (whatever it is) anything I see up there. I look forward to experimenting - I know for certain there's something funky going on up there.. can't wait to give it a go.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
I wonder why everybody keep saying I shoot the #ing apollo landing site. Are you people just #ing stupid or paid shills? It's #ing clear that I filmed THE EDGE as I EXPLAINED BEFORE. No Apollo mission has ever happened there. For # sake. Wilder space you also choosed the #ing worst frame to make the upside-down example thing, I SAW SPHERES, NOT CRATERS. Remember that I know what I saw and with my eyes was 10 times better than the crappy video. Believe what the # you want, just stop believing you figured everything out...LOL "APOLLO LANDING SITE" ...GET THE # OUT!

GO TO MINUTE 1.15, THE GUY TAKES MY DRAWING AND OVERLAPS IT ON THE VIDEO, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I SAW. PERIOD.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 11-5-2016 by egidio88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Had to star that last post, haha ! Whew..
you're a little upset and I don't blame you
watching this unfold from a lurking till now position .
Yeah that post is going to be gone before I finish this post.

posted on May, 11 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Wow it's cool- I can see what you got. Dang I wish we could've seen it through the telescope! I tried taking a cellphone pic through a telescope once..Lol.. I didn't do nearly as good as you did.
Have you seen anything else weird out there recently?

posted on May, 12 2016 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: egidio88
I SAW SPHERES, NOT CRATERS.

If those were spheres, why are they seem to be lit from above rather than from the front like the rest of the Moon is?

Consider for a minute how the Sun was illuminating the Moon when you filmed this. Then consider how a bunch of spheres would look like under the same light.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join