It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Discovers ‘Mutant Daisies’ Growing At Fukushima Nuclear Plant

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: mymojo
I have a friend in Seattle who produces a few internet tv news shows. He told me that our govt and the media are keeping secret the high levels of radiation on the West Coast.

If you google ALARMING RADIATION LEVELS WEST COAST COVERUP you will find the article on the EXAMINER website, along with other WEBSITES.

My understanding is that the world bankers did Fukashima in retaliation for Japan not going along with their monetary controls.

Radiation is one of the world rulers main tools to clear the planet of most of us. They have many underground mini cities to flee to.

First of all, there is no radiation cover-up. Don't believe me? Go buy a Geiger counter and test for yourself. Second, no scary underground group "did Fukushima." This happened because Japan built a nuclear power plant in a very active area and that plant then took a double natural whammy like no one really counted on ever happening. A man-made decision was called out by a natural occurrence.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: dragonridr

Some people stayed. The elderly seemed to have faired the best. Makes sense, since they have a shorter lifespan left.

The young children display evidence that there is indeed damage done on a molecular level to the humans. Other lifeforms have to be also affected.

Chernobyl is still very active, and like Fukushima, a ticking time bomb. We can continue to bury our heads in the sand and pretend nothing will happen, and that no other nuclear plant is going to suffer a calamity, but we are delusional if we believe this.

Forget about race wars based on something as ridiculous as skin color. What do you think a war against pissed off Mutants vs The Pure Ones, is going to look like. I guess that explains why they are looking so desperately for a New Earth. Suddenly all those underground bases, facilities and data mining starts to make a little more sense.

Smile. What do expect from a conspiracy theorist?

www.vice.com...
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo
I said it when it happened and in the months that followed in a couple threads I started here: This is a REALLY, REALLY BAD SITUATION. No hyperbole, this is one more complicating factor away from changing EVERYTHING almost overnight for a lot of the World. Snark won't fix it and pointing fingers won't fix it. What we need is global cooperation to get this contained before the next disaster completely cuts it loose. Seriously. . .

Now that is a Go Fund Me Project I could actually invest in.

For this not to be happening, makes me highly skeptical of TPTB belief that this planet has any long-term hope of viability.

I may be crazy and I am pretty sure most people think I am, but this is why I am looking in every direction away from where they trying to direct me to look?

Something just is not adding up folks. The Presidency has become a joke. No one believes in our government anymore, and rightfully so. They are crying bankruptcy over less than 77 million people going out to pasture, while ignoring over 88 million people from ages 14 to 33 coming onto the scene. This doesn't even count the Gen Xers or the Millenials.

Why are they writing off the Echo Boomers? Do they know something they aren't telling us?

The more I investigate, the more I understand the crazy ideas people are coming up with. When 2+2 is no longer 4, everything becomes suspect.

Thank God for ATS. Keep those crazy ideas coming.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I suppose the real concern that every layman can appreciate is that the Fukushima plant is releasing radiation into the ocean. I have heard estimates in the millions of gallons daily. Were that not bad enough, contaminating ocean life, the current of the Pacific is clockwise and the flow runs up the western boundaries of the Pacific, over to Alaska, and down North America and Mexico to the equator where it crosses back over to the western boundaries. (eastern Asia and Russia)

This is continuous.... round and round. To think this is so diluted as to be not harmful is naive at best, and conspiratorial at worst. Japanese government policy prohibits any media coverage inside the country, and that must tell you something. Known for their traditional 'Honor', this scarcely seems an honorable approach. Whether or not these daisies are victims of radiation, it seems plausible that such mutations will manifest in ever increasing numbers as time passes.

One must wonder if there is any relief or end to this catastrophe on the horizon, as it seems they are barely able to simply contain Fukushima at present.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
I suppose the real concern that every layman can appreciate is that the Fukushima plant is releasing radiation into the ocean. I have heard estimates in the millions of gallons daily. Were that not bad enough, contaminating ocean life, the current of the Pacific is clockwise and the flow runs up the western boundaries of the Pacific, over to Alaska, and down North America and Mexico to the equator where it crosses back over to the western boundaries. (eastern Asia and Russia)

This is continuous.... round and round. To think this is so diluted as to be not harmful is naive at best, and conspiratorial at worst. Japanese government policy prohibits any media coverage inside the country, and that must tell you something. Known for their traditional 'Honor', this scarcely seems an honorable approach. Whether or not these daisies are victims of radiation, it seems plausible that such mutations will manifest in ever increasing numbers as time passes.

One must wonder if there is any relief or end to this catastrophe on the horizon, as it seems they are barely able to simply contain Fukushima at present.

Mutations occur without radiation. What I will say in the past we've seen in the fossil records huge increses in these mutations. So it wouldn't surprise me if it happened again. Thinking we may see more sane more since humans have changed the planet alot. We've changed there environments forcing them to change to survive.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Living in the country, I get the opportunity to see nature up close and personal. You do see occasionally, an odd development of nature. I honestly feel it is an important part of our survival. This includes children that are born, that some call, less than perfect.

Our environment is constantly changing. If we don't change, even if the changes are molecular, slow and imperceptible, we will not survive.

Natural radiation may or may not be a factor, but unnatural radiation has shown to have a definite impact on DNA. How how much, how long you are exposed, plays a huge factor. But children have been born from people with significant exposure that were not exposed to the unnatural radiation prior to their being born.

As I have said. I think we are sitting on a ticking time bomb. It is going to take a united effort and I don't think it should be on the back burner, it should be a priority.

If we destroy this planet, I pray that it becomes the immortal hell that we fear, and that we all will be trapped here for an eternity, and only the innocent, and the children will be rescued.

I don't care if they find a hundred new Earths. We haven't proved we deserve this one.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   
If you take the amount of radiation leaking from Fukushima according to Tepco and multiply that by a factor of 10, it would take about 2,000 years to contaminate 1% of the Pacific ocean.

You have to remember that all the radioactive water leaking from Fukushima is just that.... plain old water...the amount of radionuclides in the water is minute compared to the overall volume of water.

It goes back to the fear mongers like to throw out big scary numbers.... million of gallons.... 400 tons of water daily.

The 400 tons is 99.99% water... If there were 400 tons of 100% nuclear material going into the ocean daily, we would all be glowing green and dead a long time ago.

Even so, I do not eat anything that comes out of the North Pacific and haven't since Fukushima, but that's my personal preference. I wouldn't tell anyone else not to eat North Pacific seafood.

Fukushima is a bad bad bad situation and there is no possible way to fix it,,, what you see today is what you will see tomorrow, and the next day and the next day for thousands of years.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Same thing happens in dandelions. Pretty neat thing to find as a kid.

I'll take a natural mutation until Kaido provides proof of the lab variety that these are nuke daisies

...and now Nuke Daisy seeds are patented by Monsanto.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Nothing to see here really. It's a naturally occurring phenomenon.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
No radiation mutation to see here... I see these every summer here in Norway, and when I'm in denmark in the summer. Not only with daisies but with other flowers aswell.

This is just people that don't know any better letting their fears get the best of them.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Uranium daisies, or Dali daisies. It's a new species. Evolution is true. Go patent those things and sell the patent to Monsanto. Except I think that their seeds won't sprout.

posted on Jul, 26 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: oriondc

It's just evolution, natural selection, look away. A plant that looks like a vagina and isn't a fly trap? Natural genious

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jaffo

originally posted by: mymojo
I have a friend in Seattle who produces a few internet tv news shows. He told me that our govt and the media are keeping secret the high levels of radiation on the West Coast.

If you google ALARMING RADIATION LEVELS WEST COAST COVERUP you will find the article on the EXAMINER website, along with other WEBSITES.

My understanding is that the world bankers did Fukashima in retaliation for Japan not going along with their monetary controls.

Radiation is one of the world rulers main tools to clear the planet of most of us. They have many underground mini cities to flee to.

First of all, there is no radiation cover-up. Don't believe me? Go buy a Geiger counter and test for yourself. Second, no scary underground group "did Fukushima." This happened because Japan built a nuclear power plant in a very active area and that plant then took a double natural whammy like no one really counted on ever happening. A man-made decision was called out by a natural occurrence. [/quote

Thats your opinion.

Fukashima was genicide on Japan, and it will be genocide on America if we dont wake up!

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Browns gas can fix Fukashima, and any radioactive contaminated area.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join