It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist: Not Allowing Your Wife to Have Sex With Other Men is Sexist.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

If your gonna bring that up, then women are just as bad.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Very succinct summation of what marriage is supposed to be, and often is.

Congrats on twenty and going strong.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

Equal right to be perverted and deprived.. 'Feminism' technically puts '(The)Female' as the primary thing.. Most societies put men as 'the prime'.. Feminism is not about equality to me.. Laws applied equally to all, regardless of gender, race, sex, etc. separated into adult & child laws only except how 'compus mentus' you are in certain situations... Feminism is PRO FEMALE.
edit on 21-7-2015 by PrivateSi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Honestly, this isn't about feminism at all. This is about a whore wife that has a pushover husband scared to stand up for himself. If I was him I'd kick her and her baggage to the curb in a heartbeat.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
It's a case of putting lipstick on a pig.

The wife is a swinger but that label isn't palatable enough for her special snowflake status. Telling friends/family/children she's a feminist sounds a whole lot better than the truth.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I'm a feminist....latin for I have no testicles because the ants ate them when they ate my candy arse.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Honestly, this isn't about feminism at all. This is about a whore wife that has a pushover husband scared to stand up for himself. If I was him I'd kick her and her baggage to the curb in a heartbeat.

And then you get stuck with a $100 fine for littering.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Feminist Societies (Some Tribes, Amazonian women, female dominated) and 'Masculinist' (male dominated, most societies) are both sexist like racism and '+ve race discrimination' are racist..... Sexual Neutralism (or something) is not sexist..
It is not sexist to stop your wife doing something, any more than if she stops you.. it's just not Libertarian.. If you went round telling all women you can't have sex (like some fundies) then you are being sexist, if you say it to blokes too you are not sexist - but definitely an interfering busy-body mind-masher... Like many liberals are too.... This is a joke of a cunning pubicity stunt...

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: Helious
If any of you reading this thread are unable to see just how far we have fallen as a country, as a nation and ultimately, as Americans, God have mercy on your soul.

Because some guy attaches Open Marriage to Feminism?

And I thought he was being over dramatic.

God who? Which God? There's a God?

OK, I'm am just reading all these comments about with the same theme, but yours was the icing on the cake, so I'll respond to you. However, I'm not shooting just at you, but the theme.

Why is everyone assuming this is all on this one guy's head?

Do you know many men who just suddenly wake up and embrace feminism? Or do you suppose his spouse might have had something to do with his labeling of the condition and his acceptance as feminism?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: aorAki

... the backpedaling and apologizing without meaning it ilk?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: VictorVonDoom

... or maybe she's a serious b**** and he's a complete wimp who's majorly whipped?

Why is this all about how it's got to be his fault?

I get that the feminists don't like the idea that their ideology might have played a role in her behavior and treatment of her husband. And I get that the men don't like the idea that a fellow male could be so much a doormat that he'd let her mentally abuse him like this. But now you're all in collusion to blame the guy entirely.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

This seems to be kind of like an old friend once told me:

"It's not really cheating, if your spouse is watching."

Of course this should apply to both sides of the marriage.
Actually, doesn't this kind of defeat the whole reasons for marriage. If she is willing to take care of the kids, just "bed 'em and leave 'em".

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
she's a swinger and he's a sub

I bet that latin guy paulo who is ripping it up wouldn't allow this to happen #becauseman

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   

This is repulsive. It makes me wonder if my partner would want to sleep with other men if I allowed her to. In all honesty, if she told me I could sleep with other women, I would probably leave her. I don't want that, and if I did I wouldn't be in a relationship. Disgusting.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
While what a couple do is their own private business, I have to ask this question. Just how many morals and values is this wonderful new society of ours going to destroy before we realize we have become something we hate?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
Haven't they F##KED over marriage enough?

Ohm but it's okay to be feminist as long as they follow the rules of the general population? I happen to agree with you. As do many. But now all of a sudden they don't. What a bunch of hypocrites!.

Now all of a sudden, they're all silent. What a coincidence.
edit on 21-7-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: FlySolo

how do you phonetically spell out whipped? Whappptishhhh

Whiskey hotel india papa papa echo delta

Glad i could be of service

lol, CbG
edit on 2015-07-21T14:46:28-05:002015Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:46:28 -0500bTuesday4607America/Chicago152 by corblimeyguvnor because: spaces included for ease of eye

edit on 2015-07-21T14:48:27-05:002015Tue, 21 Jul 2015 14:48:27 -0500bTuesday4807America/Chicago152 by corblimeyguvnor because: translated the "correct" word this time

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

I suppose it would HELP if they didn't try to dominate as much as they should maintain a FUNCTIONAL relationship with men instead of a hostile one.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: openyourmind1262
I'm a feminist....latin for I have no testicles because the ants ate them when they ate my candy arse.

I like better this other feminist here below:

That's one way to break up! Man films 'cheating' girlfriend's reaction to his FAKE birthday surprise... that her things are packed up and he is throwing her out

A boyfriend has filmed the moment he got revenge on his girlfriend for allegedly cheating on him - by filming a fake birthday surprise for her.

In a clip uploaded to YouTube by Ryan Byford, which has now been viewed two million times, the US woman is given a towel to wear as a blindfold as her partner leads her into another room in their home, singing Happy Birthday.

However, when the woman, referred to as 'Bianca', removes her blindfold she realises all her possessions have been boxed up, and that her 'big surprise' is that she is being chucked out.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 21-7-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I agree. This is silly to call it sexist or oppression. Does she also allow her husband to sleep around as well? If they have an open relationship that's cool, but many folks are happy with monogamous relationships. To me it goes against everything the feminist movement have stood for over the years.

This quote says it all.

"When my wife told me she wanted to open our marriage and take other lovers, she wasn't rejecting me, she was embracing herself. When I understood that, I finally became a feminist"

It sounds like the husband is the one oppressed. Basically she told him that she cares about herself more than him and he had to embrace that. That sounds like a domestic violence victim trying to blame herself to justify the violent husband's beatings. I just don't see how feminism plays a role in this at all? I'd bet if he went and slept around she'd get angry at him instead of saying he's just embracing himself.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join