It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist: Not Allowing Your Wife to Have Sex With Other Men is Sexist.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
a reply to: Konduit
This was around a loooong time before the feminist movement. I don't have a problem with open marriages. As long as it's a mutual arrangement, it's their business. Not mine.

I'm not bothered by open relationships, but it's stupid to frame it as oppressive to not be in one.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   
If she thinks being restricted to one partner is sexist, then she needs to be comfortable with her man doing the same thing as well.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: theabsolutetruth
Feminist bashing click bait?

The fact some guy posted stuff online about his open marriage and called it ''feminism'' should be seen for that which it is and it isn't feminism, it is as has been clearly said an open marriage.

Feminism is about equality for women, equal pay, equal rights etc it isn't about extra marital relationships.

Are there any real feminist groups demanding this? It is unlikely.

The title of the thread could aptly say ''attention seeker'' instead of ''feminist''.

patriarchal oppression of women is feminism 101. It manifests in different ways, but it's defiantly consistent with feminism.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
"Feminist"...right

Sounds more like you're either a cuckold, or too much of a pansy to stand up for yourself!

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:48 PM
link   
gee. adults can do as they please as long as all involved are consenting participants and nobody comes to harm. that is all. divisionist nonsense is divisionist.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:51 PM
link   

this guy for sure has a mental illness...

His wife going out on dates with 4 different men in a month and having sex with each one of them?

Then she tells him about it... Wow talk about abuse...

This guy is a lame... Their just really is nothing left to say about this if IT IS REAL.. It is hard for me to wrap my head around it because their is no way in hell I would exist that way, it is not normal..

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Welcome to the brave new world, cucks.

I've written about this at length elsewhere, but I feel it bears repeating again: true masculinity is the greatest threat to this system, and "they" know it better than anyone. Resourcefulness, virtue, and stoicism are the cornerstones of real masculinity, and all of those traits are anathema to the plans they have for us.

They are trying to geld us, figuratively and literally.

Enjoy your modern world, cuckbots. I sure as hell won't be taking part in it.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: [post=19597314]StoutBroux[/

Why post]

I suppose it would HELP if they didn't try to dominate as much as they should maintain a FUNCTIONAL relationship with men instead of a hostile one.

Why? What's the purpose

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
All the cuckbots and white knights will make excuses for themselves, but the fact stands: in the end they are just little castrated slaves, serving their masters as planned. They will make excuses for being impotent, effete, servile modernists, but at least low-testsoterone eunuch hipsters lack the courage to fight back when guys like me mock them.

Could you imagine guys like Simon Bolivar, William Wallace, the Founding Fathers, Julius Caesar, Vladimir Lenin, Robespierre, Don Pelayo, and all the other great revolutionaries of history, allowing their wives to sleep with other men?

F*ck no. Exactly my point.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Drest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

Procreation, codevelopment,LOGIC.
Commerse ,human existance.. obvious to the rest of the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

I bet if he went and slept with another woman shed be pissed off and file for divorce lol.

That girl has a dream come true marriage. A man that probably maintains a good career, pays bills and is pus$y enough to let his wife sleep around. Maybe he's gay and just doesnt know it yet. I'm babbling, time for bed.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   
There's been a equally as big movement spring up as long as this feminist movement has been, it's called

" Women who are completely baffled by what comes out of most feminist's mouths "

I know this to be true as a man, due to repeating any of these articles that spring up to most women I know, and hearing them say that it's the most dumbest or useless or even just worthless idea that's ever been thought up and sounds more like it's to enrage men than it's to spread equality for women.

It's just garbage, since being a real man / women / human is to respect all and treat each person equally regardless of gender.

Unless your movement involves spreading freedom of thought and equality of minds, it's an agenda to force one's opinion on the masses.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 11:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Drest

Oh noes, one couple does something most people don't, and would never agree with, and it is suddenly a pandemic that is going to usher in the next stage of hell?

There are a lot of things to could point to a Brave New World going on, but this isn't one of them. Pull up your big boy pants, your insecurity is showing.

As for this couple, as woman I find this very anti-feminist. I can't imagine a guy who let's his wife sleep around in the name of "feminism" has much respect for his wife. In fact, it is downright disrespectful.
edit on 7/21/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
By the way, Julius Ceaser was Bisexual, and did you forget about Cleopatra?

For the record, my source is the guy sitting in my living room with a classicist degree. It kind of explains why there are all kinds of books in Latin lying around.

(post by Drest removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:17 AM
link   
NVM
edit on 7/22/2015 by calstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:19 AM
link   
OK, People that'll quite enough of this.

Accusations. Insinuations. ...and any other personal crap will stop now.

The issue set before us in the OP concerns "open marriages", and related stuff. Not each other.

Do not respond to this post.

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: calstorm

people seem to miss this part of the article.

Going out alone to hooking up with others was an easy transition. It does work both ways and, yes, I too enjoy sexual carte blanche. I just don’t use mine as much as my wife uses hers. What’s important is equality of opportunity, not outcome.

it is more difficult for men to hook up than it is for women. (generally speaking). so his fewer opportunities aren't a shock. i don't see this as feminism but more a case of open relationship.

just my two cents

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 22 2015 @ 01:33 AM
link   
What a brave man for allowing his wife to do that but it isnt equal untill he sleeps around and tell her all about it....
Im sure he will find some exceptional woman and expect to be able to date her... its only fair right?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join