It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist: Not Allowing Your Wife to Have Sex With Other Men is Sexist.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   
i could say more, but decided just to say this.
pitiful, pitiful, pitiful, just pitiful.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
My Wife and I will be celebrating 25 years of faithful marriage at the end of August.

Never once have i broken my Oath of fidelity to her, and her to me in over a quarter of a century...and before i met my Wife, i was something of a ladies man...if i can keep my oath, anyone should be able to.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

It's guys like this who were using Ashley Madison because they were too "feminist" to tell their wives straight up. In the old days, it was called whipped.

The ones I feel truly sorry for are the children.

Also notice how this "feminist" woman has become everything she and others like her claimed they hated in the so-called patriarchy? I thought they were fighting against being nothing more than tools to be used, trapped in the home to wait, while their men went around and had sex with others and used them and their wives like cattle. Now look at the big liberated feminist ... She's become everything she said she hated.

edit on 21-7-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
My Wife and I will be celebrating 25 years of faithful marriage at the end of August.

Never once have i broken my Oath of fidelity to her, and her to me in over a quarter of a century...and before i met my Wife, i was something of a ladies man...if i can keep my oath, anyone should be able to.

couples like u give me hope

the best is not for better
the best is meant only for the best

congratulations you two loved up ones

edit on 21-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Thank you Layaly.

There are still some of us that honour our word and try to do right by those we love...you'll find yours.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysterX
a reply to: Layaly

Thank you Layaly.

There are still some of us that honour our word and try to do right by those we love...you'll find yours.

It's not hard if you remember that your partner should be your partner. Sure one of you will often take the lead, but that doesn't mean being the tyrant. And of course, always remember that while sex is important, it's not really love just a part of it. If you can't honestly look at the one you're with and seriously consider wanting to spend your life with them even IF they could never have sex again, then maybe you haven't found the one after all.

That's who my man is: husband, lover, but, most importantly, best friend.

And it has worked for 20 years now.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Nice one Ketsuko, nice one.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3

originally posted by: Shamrock6
He's not a feminist, he's a cuckold. Big difference.

Seriously though? I don't care what people do in their bedroom. Right up until they talk about how superior they are to others who don't do it.

I agree, why marry a women if you let everyone have sex with her? Do you get to do other women as well? I believe you may have have missed something in that relationship. Just my opinion of course.

Most women I know don't want a man to let them be "wild" because it tells them that you don't love them.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's not hard if you remember that your partner should be your partner. Sure one of you will often take the lead, but that doesn't mean being the tyrant. And of course, always remember that while sex is important, it's not really love just a part of it. If you can't honestly look at the one you're with and seriously consider wanting to spend your life with them even IF they could never have sex again, then maybe you haven't found the one after all.

That's who my man is: husband, lover, but, most importantly, best friend.

And it has worked for 20 years now.

someone you would go to hell and back for

it is easy to cheat.. hard to be worth your word also hard to find the same dedication

I wouldn't have a clue lol
what am I saying here honest

it's sweet to hear happy and that you are all still crazy about each other after all these years and still have more where that came from

edit on 21-7-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Can I watch? I got a bag of Cheetos since I don't wanna catch anything and all.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

This guy is an idiot, I'm sure she's all "Well it's ok for me because I'm a woman but don't you dare screw another chick." Aside from being wrong just think of all the wonderful std's she'll bring back to him eventually.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Marriage, like sex, should be between two consenting adults.. An institution can only advertise in public if it serves all equally before the law, child restrictions allowed.. Private Members Clubs, that are allowed to select members and offered services, cannot advertise in public if not willing to serve equally.. IS my Strong Libertarian stance on this issue.

You can be a gimp (or a non-paid pimp, in this guy's public admission! She's ALL OURS!), a wife-swapping dogger, a monogamous, sexless or sex-full couple for all I care..... or The Law cares... as long as YOU BOTH CONSENT.. Probably wise for some to do this in writing - Divorce Lawyers...
edit on 21-7-2015 by PrivateSi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

and I’m glad because I’m a feminist...

No, you're glad because you're a spineless douche and a disgusting moron who has lost all moral values and norms of society. I've always had a disgusting feeling toward swingers or especially guys who get off watching their wives getting banged by another dude. But this Sonmore takes the cake for deprivation and perversion.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Telos

But he is pro female liberty and in no way rules or coerces them/her, even in marriage (vows disregarded)...... Over and above his own wishes, perhaps.... he is also pro-active in promoting female liberty (extreme liberty, granted), not just passive on this matter...! As a man, he is a disgrace... as a feminist, OTT, but definitely one.
edit on 21-7-2015 by PrivateSi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: PrivateSi
a reply to: Telos

But he is pro female liberty and in no way rules or coerces them/her, even in marriage (vows disregarded)...... Over and above his own wishes, perhaps.... he is also pro-active in promoting female liberty (extreme liberty, granted), not just passive on this matter...! As a man, he is a disgrace... as a feminist, OTT, but definitely one.

I can't put the = sign between this guys behavior and feminism. As some females in this thread have pointed out, feminism is about equality not perversion and deprivation.
edit on 21-7-2015 by Telos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
I wonder if he thinks STD's are hot as well? Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I thought feminists are against women being treated like sexual objects? When did they change their stance?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Whoring is now politically correct.
Now that's going to be very popular mainstream.
Methinks some women will be pleased in more than one way over this.
Men, this is not a license for you to chase women however, that's still patriarchal domination.
No you can't look either, that's mind rape.
You have 2 good hands and need nothing else.

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
So What? Men, and it seems, more than half, frequently step out on their partners and break their marriage vows without the other partner's approval. How can this be an attack on an institution that is pretty much corrupt, biased, and dysfunctional in the first place?

posted on Jul, 21 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
I thought feminists are against women being treated like sexual objects? When did they change their stance?

When their knees got sore.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join