It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feminist: Not Allowing Your Wife to Have Sex With Other Men is Sexist.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+26 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Michael Sonmore allows his wife, with whom he has children aged 3 and 6, to sleep with as many men as she likes, because insisting upon monogamy is “patriarchal oppression”.

In a piece for NYMag.com, Sonmore writes;

“As I write this, my children are asleep in their room, Loretta Lynn is on the stereo, and my wife is out on a date with a man named Paulo. It’s her second date this week; her fourth this month so far. If it goes like the others, she’ll come home in the middle of the night, crawl into bed beside me, and tell me all about how she and Paulo had sex. I won’t explode with anger or seethe with resentment. I’ll tell her it’s a hot story and I’m glad she had fun. It’s hot because she’s excited, and I’m glad because I’m a feminist.”

Nymag.com - What Open Marriage Has Taught One Man About Feminism.

The Feminism Movement has just taken it to an entirely new level.

If you want to have an open marriage that's absolutely fine, it's a choice between you and your partner. If you're into being a complete cuckold, that's fine as well, because its your own private business.

But don't paint this as something it isn't and attempt to use the Liberal Media to promote it as Feminist Civil Rights Ideology. I'm really at a loss for words at the moment, does anyone else want to chime in on this?
edit on 20-7-2015 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Haven't they F##KED over marriage enough?

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
"...I'm a Feminist"

Or maybe just bad in the sack

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Damn, I wish this had caught on 25 years ago when I first got married.

To think of all the fun I could have had.

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

Funny how this falls right into place for the new world order crap. Breaking traditional marriages to be as open as 'they' want them to be... Just like they planned... wow. Just WOW!... not in a good way either...

+34 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   
geez....people are just stupid.....maybe that's why I'm becoming a grouchy old man....stupid people are now able to go online, and the rest of us didn't realize how many there really were

+66 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
He's not a feminist, he's a cuckold. Big difference.

Seriously though? I don't care what people do in their bedroom. Right up until they talk about how superior they are to others who don't do it.

+19 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
And let the mind-bending of the people continue...
So now, willingly being a cuckold is being a good husband, riiight.

+13 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This was around a loooong time before the feminist movement. I don't have a problem with open marriages. As long as it's a mutual arrangement, it's their business. Not mine.

edit on 7/20/2015 by Klassified because: eta

edit on 7/20/2015 by Klassified because: separate post.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Oh Brother... Ya lets see where this goes proud Feminist phony.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
This is nothing more than an open marriage. This flimsy attempt to blame an open relationship as a feminist concept is silly. That would be akin to comparing Newt Gingrich and his numerous extra marital affairs to his conservative morality platform and stating there is an obvious connection between the two.

The correlation isn't quite up to snuff.

+20 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
How would this turn out if the roles were reversed?
Aside from the consensual basis, I mean politically among "feminists"...

A big smelly s# would hit the industrial sized fan...

Off topic, I don't know how that could ever be "hot".

Each to their own!!!
edit on 20-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: I apologise for being inconsiderate!!!

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:10 PM
link   

how do you phonetically spell out whipped? Whappptishhhh

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
This was around a loooong time before the feminist movement. I don't have a problem with open marriages. As long as it's a mutual arrangement, it's their business. Not mine.

ETA: Any man who does this just to keep his "feminist" wife happy(which I don't believe), is in for a rude awakening. Also, this isn't feminism. This is the "new misandrist feminism", that wants superiority, not equality.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

I'm gonna be crass and the following may be snipped...

But getting sloppy seconds from your own wife is not "hot"! Grow a pair.

Oh, I don't know Charlie. You know what they say. Don't knock it til you've tried it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Seriously though? I don't care what people do in their bedroom. Right up until they talk about how superior they are to others who don't do it.

I agree, why marry a women if you let everyone have sex with her? Do you get to do other women as well? I believe you may have have missed something in that relationship. Just my opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Well said , particularly the section I wrapped in bold. Of course that can go both ways.

edit on 16731America/ChicagoMon, 20 Jul 2015 21:16:38 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:17 PM
link   
So this is one guy and one guy's view of marriage and feminism.

I'm a feminist, in the original sense of the word in that I fight for equality. Women are equal to men in all things except in most cases size and strength. I wholeheartedly disagree with this guy though. He's got it wrong, especially when he equates it to feminism. He has an open marriage and his wife swings. If that's what makes them happy more power to them, but it's not feminism or an attack on marriage.

I wouldn't get upset with this guys view. He doesn't represent most or any guy I know or have ever known.
edit on 20-7-2015 by amazing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

Yeah, brings to mind that line form the Matrix " Ignorance is bliss"!

Looking more and more like my time in the US will be interrupted by a move overseas again….

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   
I don't blame the entire feminist movement for one idiot.

However, this is ridiculous. What a loon.

<<   2  3  4 >>

join