It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm/Martial Law AARP Predictive-Programming

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   
AARP commercial shows how "Roles change without us noticing", Jade helm symbolry, and in the background if you use your headphones you can hear a news broadcast from a television saying:
"ALSO URGE TO LOCK AND BARRICADE ALL DOORS, WINDOWS, AND OTHER POINTS OF ENTRY. RIOTS NATION WIDE HAVE PROMPTED LOCAL GOVERNMENTS TO DECLARE MARTIAL LAW. THE PRESIDENT IS ASKING THE CITIZENS TO FIND SAFETY AND REMAIN CALM. AUTHORITIES ARE WORKING TO CONTAIN THE OUTBREAK."

We know that Jade Helm has already begun but what are your thoughts on this commercial? Notice all of the Jade colors, and the helm/steering wheel on the lamp. Tons of subliminal messages in the AD.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ALB0InFeRn0

AARP linked to Jade Helm? NOW I've seen everything.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   
ATS never fails...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
It also could have been a joke from a producer or someone in editing who is into the zombie genre. If it was a joke, someone is probably in big trouble.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

AARP commercial shows how "Roles change without us noticing", Jade helm symbolry, and in the background if you use your headphones you can hear a news broadcast from a television saying:

So now an AARP caregiver commercial is proof Jade Helm is about martial law?

You do understand the only people who watch those and really care about them are the ones that don't care about what a tv commercial in the background of another tv commercial says.

And if your not their target audience and your spending your time worried about this... it maybe time to get out of the house and away from the internet for a while.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
The message that flashes at the end is curious..."Roles Change".

They protected us, now watch out for the vulnerability of our elderly in every way. I have some pretty elderly relatives, and they can be so trusting and easily duped, answering personal questions over the phone or giving information to solicitors at their door. We constantly have to tell them to be careful and make sure of who they are talking to.
edit on 20-7-2015 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

You mention the name of a women named Pamela Harriman(?)

Can you tie her to Averill Harriman -Wikipedia

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Yes diaper changing roles.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Jade Helm is an extensive military exercise. How do you expect our troops to be prepared for urban warfare? This is nothing more than training for our special forces. The American people are just so off base with nearly everything going on the world, they think it's the beginning of martial law.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pamela Beryl Harriman, also known as Pamela Churchill Harriman, was an English-born socialite who was married and linked to important and powerful men

Pamela Beryl Harriman (née; 20 March 1920 – 5 February 1997), also known as, was an English-born socialite who was married and linked to important and powerful men. In later life, she became a political activist for the United States Democratic Party and a diplomat. Her only child,Winston Churchill, was named after his famous grandfather.

The day after Hayward's funeral, Pamela arranged to resume her acquaintance with her former lover W. Averell Harriman, then 79 years old and recently widowed. They were married on 27 September 1971. With this marriage, her social focus was moved to Washington, DC, where he owned a townhouse in Georgetown from which they entertained many notable persons. Harriman, a railroad heir, was wealthy and also bought an estate in Virginia and a private jet. With Harriman's involvement and links in the Democratic Party, her political career got started. Her last marriage lasted until his death in 1986. In later years, she had significant legal problems with Harriman's children concerning the inheritance.[2]

en.m.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
This was posted a while ago and was thoroughly trashed that time.

Ludicrous.

Now I remember: I don't think it was this commercial, it was the one where a woman was feeding he father soup. And it somehow was a sign that 9/11 was an inside job because she made an airplane noise while feeding him.

Yep, that happened.
edit on 20-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienmma
Jade Helm is an extensive military exercise. How do you expect our troops to be prepared for urban warfare? This is nothing more than training for our special forces. The American people are just so off base with nearly everything going on the world, they think it's the beginning of martial law.

ATS thinks everything is the beginning of martial law.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

And you're the only shining example of sanity on the entire site. .... Right...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

And you're the only shining example of sanity on the entire site. .... Right...

I don't recall saying that...

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

I don't recall saying that...

You don't need to - your arrogant, watered down posts say it for you...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: BestinShow

Hey, you think you and the other guy could cut out the ad hominems against AdmiretheDistance and discuss the OP? Do you think the OP's claims are actually sane? Because I sure as crap don't.
edit on 20-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Hey, you think you and the other guy could cut out the ad hominems against AdmiretheDistance and discuss the OP? Do you think the OP's claims are actually sane? Because I sure as crap don't.

No, he's got them coming...

I find the background message on the TV pretty suspect. Don't tie it to Jadehelm, but why that particular subject matter for an AARP Commercial..? All aspects of commercials these days are micro managed due to cost, so it was definitely a part of the'message'.

Here's more: now.snopes.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: bananashooter

I don't think it was edited by anybody other than AARP till there was an outrage on the Internet, they deleted and reposted the video with the audio edited.

a reply to: tsurfer2000h
I'm not that worried about it, just wanted to know the members of ATS opinion of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

No, he's got them coming...

That's what the U2U system is for.

I find the background message on the TV pretty suspect. Don't tie it to Jadehelm, but why that particular subject matter for an AARP Commercial..? All aspects of commercials these days are micro managed due to cost, so it was definitely a part of the'message'.

Here's more: now.snopes.com...

You find the background message suspect, but just posted a link that concludes that the message is benign and just meant to add background effects for atmosphere purposes? From your link:

While it’s true the AARP commercial excerpt is bizarre and somewhat dark, it’s far likelier that its creators added the narrative background effects for atmospheric purposes rather than to serve some unspecified agenda to normalize the concept of martial law. Moreover, the events to which many viewers have alluded as context for the ad’s subliminal content took place well after its release. It isn’t clear why no one picked up on the ambient background speaking prior to the seemingly-related events in March and April of 2015; but one reason could be that absent current unrest and martial law rumors, the AARP commercial’s unusual audio features appeared far less menacing.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Just being diligent with the topic, doesn't mean I agree with it. Rather than just throw an opinion out there, I try to gather some 411 first...

You should give it a try.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join