It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jade Helm/Martial Law AARP Predictive-Programming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just being diligent with the topic, doesn't mean I agree with it. Rather than just throw an opinion out there, I try to gather some 411 first...

You should give it a try.

I'd rather not entertain idiotic ideas like an AARP commercial is really trying advocate Jade Helm is ushering in martial law. It is stupid. Plus, I am already WELL educated on what Jade Helm really is. A special forces training exercise. Don't assume that I am uneducated on a topic just because I haven't posted any links on it.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: BestinShow
No, he's got them coming...

Excuse me? I deserve ad-hominem attacks because of an inoffensive post made in a joking manner?
Grow up.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

No you haven't ,they could elect Trump...

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Nvm they still have the video on YouTube but it's not available to watch in their videos or playlist.

Original by AARP:

Comment section not available.

Edit by AARP:

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t
a reply to: BestinShow

Hey, you think you and the other guy could cut out the ad hominems against AdmiretheDistance and discuss the OP? Do you think the OP's claims are actually sane? Because I sure as crap don't.
Do you do anything besides post on ATS? Looked at your posting record and you're here all day long posting. In order to offer valid responses to this OP and others, you'd need to have real life experiences. Otherwise your posts are very hollow of information and meaning.

Take it as a personal attack, but it's really addressing the issues you, yourself brought up.

edit on 90848Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: Spelling

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bilk22
In order to offer valid responses to this OP and others, you'd need to have real life experiences.

While I'm sure everyone here has "real life experiences", they really aren't needed to know that the AARP isn't using subliminal messages to 'program' people for martial law....Common sense is all one needs to figure that out.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

originally posted by: Bilk22
In order to offer valid responses to this OP and others, you'd need to have real life experiences.

While I'm sure everyone here has "real life experiences", they really aren't needed to know that the AARP isn't using subliminal messages to 'program' people for martial law....Common sense is all one needs to figure that out.
I've found uncommon sense to be much better for me in my life. Shysters rely on people's use of common sense.
edit on 91457Mondayk22 by Bilk22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

That doesn't even make sense, but whatever. You just go right on believing the evil AARP is trying to brainwash you into accepting martial law, if you want.

Smh.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: Bilk22

That doesn't even make sense, but whatever. You just go right on believing the evil AARP is trying to brainwash you into accepting martial law, if you want.

Smh.
Now you see how you're common sense let you down? I didn't say I supported the idea of the OP. You did that all on your own. However I also didn't come to the thread attacking the idea with nothing to support it other than "common sense". You did that.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ALB0InFeRn0

The pro bono ad agency that created this video used a pre-existing, fictional, vintage audio file as background noise to invoke an earlier era; it was not intended to provide any additional messaging or for any additional purpose.

DaaHaHaHa

but they still knew it and produced it anyway !!!

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Supposedly it was for "atmospheric purposes". Yea right, then they tried to cover it up with a weather broadcast. How would a pre-existing fictional audio file of martial law being declared fit into the advert atmospherically lol because it sure doesn't, they couldn't think of anything better than that? Come on now..

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

If I had read this before December 2011 I might have been just like some of our very rude and dismissive counterparts on the thread; mocking you for posting, questioning your sanity...but I am not laughing today.

I don't know anything about AARP and don't care to. I don't watch television; don't own one, never have, and don't care to. If you had not posted this, I'd probably never know such a commercial existed. But I do believe that whomever is pulling the puppet strings of our current POTUS would absolutely love to get control of everything and everyone, and I also believe that if there is the slightest possibility of that happening, martial law is going to be the easiest way to do it, and that they are actively working on trying to create enough panic/stress/fear/hatred that people will simply snap from the pressure and give them the excuse they are looking for.

Human psychology is an interesting thing...sometimes the best way to screw with people's minds is to deliberately put something in such plain sight that only a small percentage of the people who see it recognize it as an anomaly, and then watch everyone else laugh it off as being stupid or silly or ridiculous...maybe make fun of that small percentage (or hey, even just be downright rude and condescending) for noticing a connection. They'll be so busy pointing and laughing at people for being paranoid that they don't realize their own guard is down, creating the perfect opportunity to make them wish they hadn't been so quick to dismiss the truth that was right in front of them all along.

Did you know that violent crime rates are always higher in the summer season? People always think it's the holidays when folks are most irritable and violent, but it's the heat of the summer that is the worst. Everything is more hopeless, sad, overwhelming, etc. when it is hot and nasty and muggy outside. If they wanted to try and orchestrate something volatile, the best time to schedule it would be the summer.

The military and the government rely quite heavily on human psychology as a tool, and I think it is a mistake for people to forget that. It would really suck to wake up one morning and realize that while you've been pointing and laughing at people, calling them stupid or worse, the bad guys have gotten you because you stopped paying attention. Because you thought you were so superior, so well-versed in the particulars of The Way Things Work that you didn't need to pay attention anymore.

Thank you for posting OP. I hope there's not a connection but in case there is, at least an attempt was made at getting people's attention, right? It is appreciated, by myself anyway.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I think AARP is very much part of the general MSM-Propaganda Agenda.

Lots of psy-ops happening all the time.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

Thank you for the Insight and appropriate response to the thread. I never said that martial will be declared because an AARP had shown some questionable "subliminal messages" in its advert. I just wanted to know if ATS knew about it already and what are the thoughts of the members. That's why I said "what do you think about it?" Noticed some people speculate so much that they don't even notice it themselves. And I think that's what wrong with a lot of people today, they think their knowledge is superior to everybody elses so they would rather laugh or troll and start an argument just because in there head they think they are right instead of discuss/share their thoughts on the subject, which they could learn even more valuable information from another person they thought was insane by doing so. And yes whoever pulls the strings behind closed doors would love to have full control over society which is why they want us all to go crazy and against each other and hell to break loose so that they can offer their "solution" to the reaction of the problem that they created in the first place.

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen Well said! I agree. Great post

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

You do know how predictive programming works? Its called ideals, but im not suppose to tell you that, instead its called Humanity

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance

So you gonna enjoy the Blood moon the 28 of sep or the harvest 1 oct?

posted on Jul, 20 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: temjin The blood moon. How many is this in a row? My Dad is almost 90 and is a retired research scientist. He was once called to the whitehouse for a meeting with the top officials at the time. He did a paper some years ago about the coming blood moons and their significiance. I have attempted to get him to come on here but he hasnt so far. The last thing he told me was that the blood moons had to do with Israel

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:17 PM
link   

And yes whoever pulls the strings behind closed doors would love to have full control over society which is why they want us all to go crazy and against each other and hell to break loose so that they can offer their "solution" to the reaction of the problem that they created in the first place.

Exactly. That is precisely what I think they're doing and it is astonishing to me that so many people cannot see what is happening. It's not "subliminal" messages either, as so many have said...it is blatant. They knew that some people would catch that, and start a huge hubbub about it...they were hiding it in plain sight (or hearing, in this case) for that very purpose. I don't think it's specifically tied to Jade Helm either, unless you count the connection of JH also stirring up a lot of panic, but it is related because it is the same type of psychological conditioning tool that they are using.

Anyone in advertising can tell you that there are hidden messages/meanings behind just about every commercial or ad that actually grab people's attention without them even knowing it. They purposely use "subliminal" triggers to make the viewer crave whatever it is they're advertising, and they do it because it works. This is not one of those situations. Here, they're blatantly placing it into the background at just enough volume, knowing that there are people out there who will be able to hear bits and pieces of it (in my case when I watched it, I clearly heard the words "outbreak" and "panic") and will go to the trouble of figuring out exactly what it's saying because words like that will pique their curiosity. Obviously, they were correct.

So either one of two things was happening here: 1) AARP is so desperate for customers that they are putting in background audio in an attempt at subliminally making people run out and buy their insurance because their brain processed the message even though they were not aware they were actually hearing it or, 2) they deliberately put it in there to grab the attention of some people, counting on word-of-mouth to spread the message and the fear that goes along with hearing something like that, to stir up a commotion...then they stir up even more by removing the audio and re-airing the commercial.

Personally? I'm going with option #2 at this point, because the fact is that AARP is not a failing business, desperate for customers, so why else would they even think of something like that? They had no valid reason for doing this, nor did they offer a plausible explanation for it. I think they did it purposefully to get precisely the reaction that they did, and I think that it was in conjunction with the Jade Helm controversy by design, as well as other things that have been occurring of late that, combined together are keeping the country in a constant state of unrest.

They are trying to trigger an event through psychological manipulation...it's actually much the same way soldiers are treated in basic training: never let them relax and keep hitting them with stuff to break them down, then surprise them with goodies here and there to keep them loyal and appreciative, then hit them with something else immediately afterward so they don't get too comfortable, and so on and so on. The goal in the military is to break down the individuals and bring them together again as a cohesive unit. The goal here is the opposite...get everyone to the point that they don't trust anyone or anything, let it escalate until something goes horribly awry and then they can come in and be the salvation that we believe we will need to restore order.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Thank you

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join