It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian TV About To Blow Lid off Britain’s Paedophile Scandal That Goes Right To The Top ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

No one is too big to go to jail.
edit on 19-7-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

No one is too big to go to jail.

I'm sure various members of the royal family will disagree with that statement.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:00 AM
link   
There are now a couple of clips from the show up on the website.

www.9jumpin.com.au...

One is a short interview with Zac Goldsmith MP and the other a victim 'Esther'.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

King ‎Louis XVII of Frances' head begs to differ

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

watching now.

and the first 2 minutes is hard to watch. Brutal subject.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'll be interested to watch this. The whole paedophile thing has been mentioned a couple of times in the U.K but gets put to the back of the news because some useless celeb has fallen out of a nightclub drunk.
The media don't want to report on this because they know once it gets in the publics mind, it won't go away.
I have a feeling though that this, again, will get pushed to the side.

I feel for those involved because nobody will listen to them. Keep getting told to shut up.

Nothing will be done about it because it goes very high up I would imagine, and those in those high up places will make sure it never reaches the media. That's how things have worked for as long as I can remember.

It is slowy becoming an issue, but like I said, once a member of One Direction has a haircut, it'll get forgotten again.
edit on Sun, 19 Jul 2015 07:18:21 -0500071572015000000k by rhynouk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz

King ‎Louis XVII of Frances' head begs to differ

I'm actually a bit confused as to what King Louis XVII, and his head, have to do with anything.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Historically, Royalty weren't out of reach when people are angered enough. I thought it a simple analogy.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Crown prosecution always had enough evidence to prosecute

I'm not sure of English law but can the crown prosecution be charged with conspiracy and negligence?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Oh right. But that was then. This is now. We have presidents and prime ministers committing mass genocide, and getting away with it, so why would these people go to jail for what they've done? I believe this whole scandal will eventually implicate the royal family, and that is why any investigation will lead nowhere.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I'll probably give this a watch but I wouldn't expect anything that hasn't already been reported or alluded to among the journalists such as Exaro News. That said for those who haven't heard of the story it could be a shocking wake up call.

Here's the link to part one of the show if it hasn't already been posted, the other parts are on the website too Part one

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Well with that attitude, To big , don't try eh?

Guess we will have to fight for these kids without you?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Soapusmaximus

Thank you.

The victims now need our support.

I just watched the whole segment and the media have a role to play keeping the thumb screws on. Sadly the Australian media did this piece, I'll be interested to see how the British media pick it up today and the coming months.

The interview with the Pedophile is brutal, I don't know how the reporter didn't reach out and strangle him.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Well.. this is what happens when all the 'Top Brass' of the British establishment went to old fashioned private all boys schools.. clearly.

Kind of funny how it is mostly one generation.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
I suspect our government will simply issue a D Notice to protect themselves and silence will reign.

It is well time we all pulled together and demanded this issue be properly investigated and - if we loose some of our government, good - they deserve justice just as much as the ordinary man does and its about time they got it.

It will also clear up the odd problem of perhaps a few innocent men being targeted/suspected for being paedophiles.

This is long overdue and makes us a mockery to the world when it comes to the higher principles our country claims to represent.

It is also a tragedy because many men are so much better connected to their children and are making great fathers today, which in the past either their peers or work loads precluded them from that much contact with their kids. Decent fathers and uncles etc should never have to look over their shoulders because of a few paedophiles blacking their efforts.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Currently being reported in the British Press:

Sen ior Labour MP allegedly accused by colleagues of 'wave of child sex offences'.

A serving senior Labour MP, and former minister, has been accused by Parliamentary colleagues of committing a shocking series of child sex offences.

The reports name one of the MP’s supposedly responsible for speaking to the police as John Mann, the Labour MP for Bassetlaw, a constituency in Nottinghamshire. The other MP is not named, but the Mail on Sunday states that he is a Conservative.

The story alleges that the offending MP, who is male, but cannot be named for legal reasons, committed a string of offences, including abusing boys “at a hospital’s mental health unit,” with one of those abused reportedly left fearing for his life. The report also describes how the MP supposedly had an “unhealthy interest in the two young sons of a local councillor.”

The Conservative politician who has spoken to the press and police, but who is said to have asked to remain anonymous, reports that he had heard “lots of different stories from all sorts of people,” in relation to the offender. The allegations include that he had been committing offences, including “abusing minors,” until “as recently as 18 months ago.”

But Labour MP John Mann, who is named as one of the Parliamentarians to report the child sex offences, has accused the papers of inaccuracies.

Implying that the scandal may still be continuing today.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   
What are the odds that there is a Jeffrey Epstein tie in? If they talk about Epstein and Prince Andrew, won't they have to talk about Epstein and Bill Clinton? It's easy to see how this went on for so long. how many Americans, do you think, are hoping for justice for the kids, except if it's Bill that did the dirt. Then they will gladly pick up the carpet and push the skeletons under the rug. The whole time looking the other way but saying, how does this happen....

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Disgusting bas.a.ds!
This 60 mins doc needs to go viral and uploaded to you tube.
I new that JS was the tip of the iceberg and that this all goes right to the top. And yes royals.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Links for those that want to watch it.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Everyone does realise it isn't just a british lid that
should be blown off here right ? You people get that right?
It is the world wide cabal of rulers all connected by the
occult symbolism* you can find easily on most flags.
The Bible refers to them as the wicked. Make no mistake,
they hate you and me and God. Their blood is tainted
and they're at war with the most high. That's what you
see happening in this world everyday. Understanding it
will continue to escape you. Until you accept the truth of
the matter. And the truth of the matter begins with
Genesis and ends with revelations. Period much.

edit on Ram71915v55201500000045 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join