It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian TV About To Blow Lid off Britain’s Paedophile Scandal That Goes Right To The Top ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Something to do with spending their youths in dorms full of boys where institutionalised bullying and sexual discovery go hand in hand?
Public schools.

RE: the "Gripper"; I'm sure the user of the term will clarify that this is a generic term used for any large, physically imposing male who might drag you into the back of a van one day...

Lots of allegations about this happening but not a lot of evidence.
Would expect at least one death, injury or at the very least public disturbance if people were getting dragged into vans..

Better to fit you up for something and get the offical grippers to lawfully sling you in a van?
edit on 19-7-2015 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   
No doubt theres going to be some muddying of the waters....and to a degree thats, while not 'acceptable', is a fact of life. Theres a load of ground between genuinely gay men and the popular freak shows on Springer, Popovitch & Ru Paul.

So.....in the natural scheme of things Johnny will get involved with Alice with a couple of years age difference, than in a few years wont even matter. Then theres the age old right of passage of 'Doctors & Nurses' that got a little more involved for some kids, no malicious intent and the kids were all generally in the same age group.

Its when someone plays outwith those parameters its gets strange and even a year or two difference in age can make all the difference. Does it leave a kid with an interest they never had before?

Can you get where Im coming from ?
But these guys are just plain out and out monsters, as are any females who pandered to their perversion and facilitated their attacks. Equally guilty are ALL those who knew the truth all these years and did NOTHING!!!

BBC, Showbusiness, Govt and Military.....They KNEW who these monsters were and CHOSE to keep it covered by silence or omission and neglected to act when it was the duty as a human being to protect our kids and vulnerable adults.

Lets have another look at the nay-sayers on the Hollie Grieg case now too.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: hardcoreparkour
Yeah but this was all 40-50 years ago now... totally ridiculous to look that far back now and try to take action. The UK is on its knees, I'd rather the tax money is spent on something else!

Do you really think it stopped 40 years ago? The sort of systemic corruption involved in this, and the fact that the previous perpetrators weren't convicted means that it's still happening today. This isn't a UK specific thing either, we know it's happening in the US too, and we know it happened in the Catholic church.

On top of all this, we know that human trafficking in sex slaves is big business. Who do you think is paying for that? It's almost certainly out of government coffers.

No one in their right mind should care about what happened 40 years ago... most of the witnesses are in it for a quick buck.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   
I see the Daily Mirror have picked up on the story from Channel 9's broadcast now.

Was case of missing boy thought murdered by VIP paedophile ring covered up?

It's only a short piece focusing on Martin Allen , son of the chauffeur of the Australian High Commissioner in London, who vanished in 1979.

Which also makes me wonder if the Madeleine McCann story is somehow involved in all of this as well?

edit on 19/7/15 by mirageman because: typo

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
David Icke has been saying for years that there is a massive amount of evidence pointing to a huge paedophilia ring among the upper classes of Politicians and celebrities and even implicating several members of the Royal Family, most notably, Prince Andrew.

After the recent UK cases involving Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris, and Gary Glitter, I think that the MSM are starting to take this "Conspiracy theory" a bit more seriously.

Once again, is Conspiracy Theory going to turn into Conspiracy Fact ?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I see the Daily Mirror have picked up on the story from Channel 9's broadcast now.

Was case of missing boy thought murdered by VIP paedophile ring covered up?

It's only a short piece focusing on Martin Allen Martin, son of the chauffeur of the Australian High Commissioner in London, who vanished in 1979.

Which also makes me wonder if the Madeleine McCann story is somehow involved in all of this as well?

Ah, that bastion of journalistic integrity, the Daily Mirror.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   

No one in their right mind should care about what happened 40 years ago... most of the witnesses are in it for a quick buck.

oh, you are so wrong.

Those who were abused care that their abusers are bought to justice.

And if you think that we should ignore history, well, there's a famous quote for you.

"Those who ignore History are condemned to repeat it".

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

Ah, that bastion of journalistic integrity, the Daily Mirror.

Along with the other tabloids it has a certain reputation but at least it's brought the Oz Broadcast to the attention of us Brits. Let's see if the Murdoch press are as keen to?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: biggilo
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Grippers work for 'them'. I don't know if they are exclusive to the UK or not, a friend in UKSF based in Hereford named them and confirmed their existence. If you are looking into something THEY don't want you to or if THEY just want to shut you up you will encounter a gripper'. I have already alluded what I was looking into. I said this before on this site and all the big talkers either dismissed it or thought I was threatening them. Kind of makes me wonder...

Somebody's read one too many Andy McF#ck books...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I mentioned a name on this thread, I looked into him. I doubt you will find much on grippers online, my friend in the SF referred to them as that, before I spoke to him I had thought it was someone from his regiment but these guys are way higher up than even him, my mate was using terms like 'TPTB'.
I got intercepted on a public road, it was being made to appear like a road rage attack though what he was saying to me was other, members of the public intervened and he made off. The following day I got a visit from 2 people in ill fitting police uniforms driving an unmarked Volvo warning me off. I get lots not believing me etc but when have a senior NCO in UKSF smiling knowingly and saying 'oh yes, you met a gripper' I tend to believe I am right.
Interesting the person in question hasn't been getting to see his great grandchildren so much, wonder why...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:26 PM
link   
a reply to: RonPalmer

You cant actually go anywhere west of Brum in the UK without meeting someone who has a mate in Hereford who knows one of the SAS ..

When I went out in Hereford I'd heard so many stories I was actually dissapointed not to see "one SAS guy v 5 bouncers".

Dunno what I expected to see ...maybe someone in a balaclava doing some sort of one strike knockdown karate chop or something....

At the Gripper man: how exactly would a highly trained special forces soldier be any better than a couple of juiced up bouncers with rounders bats?
I could round up 2 no necks in 10 mins and pay them 100 each to acheive exactly the same outcome.

Theres a guy by me who will punch you in the face whilst wearing a knights gauntlet for 50 quid....

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: biggilo

Well I did find a definition.

gripper

a. A tight hold; a firm grasp: a drowning swimmer now safely in the grip of a lifeguard.
b. The pressure or strength of such a grasp: a wrestler with an unmatched grip.
c. A manner of grasping and holding: The crate afforded no comfortable grip.
a. Intellectual hold; understanding: a good grip on French history.
b. Ability to function properly or well; competence: getting a grip on the new technique.
c. Mental or emotional composure: lost his grip after he was fired.
a. A mechanical device that grasps and holds.
b. A part, such as a handle, that is designed to be grasped and held.
4. A suitcase or valise.
a. A stagehand who helps in shifting scenery.
b. A member of a film production crew who adjusts sets, lighting, and props and sometimes assists the camera operator.

Relative mostly.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I have just watched the video on Youtube and it obviously stays within the law so perhaps didn't go as far as the trail may eventually lead. It seems abduction, rape and murder of children has been on the agenda of the high and mighty for a long. long time and perhaps has never gone away.

However the third part is quite eye opening and quite stomach churning as well.

*** WARNING DO NOT WATCH THIS IF YOU DO NOT WANT HEAR A PAEDOPHILE TRYING TO JUSTIFY HIS SICK THOUGHTS***

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Mods should have stepped in by now to control this UTTER garbage.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamnotadoctor

I have requested they consider deleting this post because it's garbage?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

How admirable...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

You feel uncomfortable with a freedom of speech?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

You feel uncomfortable with a freedom of speech?

No mate you are entitled to your opinions.

I guess you feel a little uncomfortable about paedophiles being exposed?
edit on 19/7/15 by mirageman because: added quote in case mods delete posts

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

What the hell are you talk'n about now?

You absolutely have to elaborate on that!
edit on Rpm71915v53201500000000 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If you look at my posts, I was certainly not responding to your comments on this video excerpt.
Trust me... that is disgusting stuff...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join