It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian TV About To Blow Lid off Britain’s Paedophile Scandal That Goes Right To The Top ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

It will be interesting to see if certain members of the royal family and other individuals of esteemed generational nobility in the political, banking and Corporate world that the general public has not heard of are implicated in this expose'.

In my opinion, the story will be incomplete and not telling the full truth as to the extent that is has been occurring within the elite circles of globalsociety if nothing is mentioned about those right at "the top".

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 01:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
In my opinion, the story will be incomplete and not telling the full truth

Well, it is "60 minutes", know locally as "30 minutes" due to all the ads they run.... and they are well known for not telling the truth!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yeah but this was all 40-50 years ago now... totally ridiculous to look that far back now and try to take action. The UK is on its knees, I'd rather the tax money is spent on something else!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Please someone upload this to youtube for us when it airs in Australian.

edit on 19-7-2015 by nonjudgementalist because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: hardcoreparkour
Yeah but this was all 40-50 years ago now... totally ridiculous to look that far back now and try to take action. The UK is on its knees, I'd rather the tax money is spent on something else!

Do you really think it stopped 40 years ago? The sort of systemic corruption involved in this, and the fact that the previous perpetrators weren't convicted means that it's still happening today. This isn't a UK specific thing either, we know it's happening in the US too, and we know it happened in the Catholic church.

On top of all this, we know that human trafficking in sex slaves is big business. Who do you think is paying for that? It's almost certainly out of government coffers.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 02:50 AM
link   
As a couple others have stated, the Australian '60 minutes' is such an unpleasant show to watch.
Poorly researched, poorly presented.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Okay so it's a poor show. Most of those shows are-and of course not all. However, it's not a whidely known issue int he public outside of CT circles. With hopes it cane help people to become more aware. Yeah, as long as it's not filled with disinfo to dissuade further investigation info it.

originally posted by: stosh64

originally posted by: fshrrex

There was a docu-show produced and scheduled to show in the U.S.
in the late '80's but was pulled at the last minute.

It was about a bigwig political contributor who ran a Savings & Loan Bank in Omaha, NE. He would fly kids from the local campus of BoysTown (charitable org) to Washington, D.C. and held "parties" at his residence on EMPASSY ROW.

Was supposed to be on Discovery till it was canceled in 1994.

Thanks for sharing, in relation to the Op and in general those who hasn't seen it should check it out.

Mhmm, the government "applied pressure" to stop them airing it. Amounts to what those "educational" cable channels are now, nothing new and nothing revealed and keeping it hushed. Illustrating because it's nothing new with administrations insisting companies do what they want when it comes to helping to influencing public opine to keeping info out of the spotlight. Also see NSA vs Yahoo.(even J.V.'s Conspiracy Theory show topics).

People should have had the choice to pull their support from Boy's Town after the revealing.

Imagine even more if there was that allowed focus on the Bush's during the time.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:07 AM
link   

This Sunday, ‪#‎60Mins‬ investigates the biggest political scandal in Britain’s history - I'd like to see that. Australian 60 minutes also did a story about the BP oil spill in the Gulf but they pulled it a few hours before it went to air.

Wouldn't put it past them to do the same thing with this.
edit on 19-7-2015 by Azureblue because: z

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: eisegesis
Are there any good people left in power?

Big power structures always end in corruption. Always.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:41 AM
link   
The British media have known about this for tens of years but have been warned off it in most cases hence the only stations / reporters carrying it are in the class of being not credible so the stories get washed away. With power comes ultimate corruption, MP's have proved for years that they believe they are above the law because they create the laws, Royalty has been proved to be as crass as the common man if not more so because of the funds and power to get away with it.

They despise the common person yet behave in ways that repulse us...

Will anything happen, I doubt it, too much power, too much protection, perhaps they will serve up a few dead MP's as collateral damage hoping to end it but it really needs the proper media to take on the challenge and root out these depraved scum to the core, we know it happened, they know we know and they sit and smile while having destroyed lives.

Its time the apple cart was well and truly upturned...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
At the moment the mainstream media in the UK seem to be ignoring this story.

Yet more ATS BS. The stories about the involvement of people high up in politics and the cover ups has been ongoing for a few years now. The government has even set up an inquiry headed by NON UK JUDGE because the previous 2 were deemed not impartial enough. This inquiry has full powers and the ability to hand over all evidence to the police.

Far from ignoring it, heads are going to roll.

Now I'm sure there will those who state "its government that set it up it will be a cover up". But far from it. This has come about because of the ongoing increasing uncovering of these people. Now I'm not a tory and Theresa May is not my cup of tea BUT she clearly had no idea how bad the problem was. I'm quite convinced her naivety was the cause of the failure of the first two appointments. But credit to her, she went to New Zealand to find an untainted , unlinked person with experience about child abuse, to lead the inquiry.

www.csa-inquiry.independent.gov.uk...

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Where can I stream this show? It's starting now isn't it?

Anyone?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soapusmaximus
Where can I stream this show? It's starting now isn't it?

Anyone?

Watching it now. I don't think it streams live.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Iamnotadoctor

Bloody shame, I am in the UK - I could have been the first to give the exposed a slap!!

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 05:59 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

Yet more ATS BS. The stories about the involvement of people high up in politics and the cover ups has been ongoing for a few years now.....

I know that stories of the elite has been going on for years . But I have already explained myself in this reply.

I obviously used poor phrasing to explain myself initially but I did clarify it in that reply.

What I meant was that the UK media hadn't picked up on this particular broadcast by Channel 9 in Australia as yet. Because in fairness the Sunday papers will have already been sold before this is broadcast in Oz.

This thread is (so far)only on it's second page so I can only assume you missed it in your excitement to point out what you perceived was BS without getting beyond the 1st post. Everything else you have posted is indeed correct and it will be interesting to see how it pans out?

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:03 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

It will be interesting to see if certain members of the royal family and other individuals of esteemed generational nobility in the political, banking and Corporate world that the general public has not heard of are implicated in this expose'.

In my opinion, the story will be incomplete and not telling the full truth as to the extent that is has been occurring within the elite circles of globalsociety if nothing is mentioned about those right at "the top".

Yes, the rumours, murmurs and rumblings have gone on a long, long time. Some very powerful people may well be involved and it will be interesting just how far this goes.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I watched the segment. Wasn't much of any eye opener. They wouldn't even show the faces/photos of a lot of the alleged abusers. I assume because they are still in parliament. And no royals were named, they only went as far as naming a deputy head of MI6. Pretty skeptical as to whether anyone will be prosecuted.

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Ok the report just finished airing.
I'll admit it was produced quite well, I was expecting it to be quite unimpressive.
It mainly focuses around a few people that have come forward claiming to have been abused in their childhood.
They do name a few names of politicians/lords who allegedly commited the acts.
There's a fair bit of typical Network Nine attempts to overly dramatise the story with the editing, blatant sad orchestral music intertwined in the background.
It will probably be streaming in full at sixtyminutes.ninemsn.com.au... within 24 hours I assume.
I'm sure it will trigger a lot of discussion regarding the situation, but it more or less has a 'wait and see' vibe regarding the investigation.

edit on 19-7-2015 by Iamnotadoctor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
a reply to: symphonyofblase

I haven't seen it as I'm in the UK but I agree. They are too big to jail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join