It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have learned from Obama now I will speak for him .

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

Duke, we can't beat ISIS by being "tolerant". They just see that as a sign of weakness. They only understand the ugly aspect of strength. They only understand bully behavior.
We need to beat them.

then when they are down, we beat them again.

Then when they ask for mercy, we beat them again. And again, and again, and again.

Guns?

Progressives do try and fail.

Muslim? Probably not. Sympathetic to Muslims? Absolutely.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
a reply to: beezzer

Beezer, I quit rabbit hunting because of you. I'm sure glad you're not a deer...

*fist bump*

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The issue really is that if you bomb and kill people the next generation will keep up on fighting, let them kill each other there doing a good job by themselves.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969

The issue really is that if you bomb and kill people the next generation will keep up on fighting, let them kill each other there doing a good job by themselves.

I have no problem (qualify, it disturbs me tho)with them killing people in their country.

It's when they bring it here that I have issue.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   
That is one of the best posts I've seen, talk about hitting on all points. My hats off to you rabbit, your a hare above!! a reply to: beezzer

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I call for Mohammed cartoon drawings to be held daily in every city in the nation .

So for what a few people have done we should insult the religion as a whole? Very stupid and narrow minded idea.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

I call for Mohammed cartoon drawings to be held daily in every city in the nation .

So for what a few people have done we should insult the religion as a whole? Very stupid and narrow minded idea.

Tell you what, we'll just write your entry down as a "maybe"........

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:48 PM
link   
There last capital was Piqua town...modern Piqua. My I have some acres and a homestead some 10 -15 miles away. reply to: Greathouse

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
There last capital was Piqua town...modern Piqua. My I have some acres and a homestead some 10 -15 miles away. reply to: Greathouse

The lost Shawnee silver mine is reported to be in that area .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I don't think people would be insulted if we set a trap and drew out murderers .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Duke, we can't beat ISIS by being "tolerant". They just see that as a sign of weakness. They only understand the ugly aspect of strength. They only understand bully behavior. We need to beat them.

No we don't we just need to start minding our own business and pull our troops out of places where they don't belong. It is the job of the nations in the ME to deal with ISIS.

Then when they ask for mercy, we beat them again. And again, and again, and again.

Yes this "Christian" nation needs to act in a way that even the Nazis would say chill the F out.

Yes all the dead Muslims that he has racked up since taking office really shows how sympathetic he is to Muslims. He could blanket the ME in nuclear strikes and some people would still make ignorant remarks of how he is sympathetic to Muslims.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Hmm color me intrigued!
a reply to: Greathouse

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse

I don't think people would be insulted if we set a trap and drew out murderers .

If a person is ok with insulting a whole religion just to get a chance to kill people then they are nothing more than a bigot that wants to get blood on his hands. If they want this blood so badly then let them man up and go over there and fight them.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

No thankfully I am neither ignorant or racist enough to even participate in something so stupid.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Duke, we can't beat ISIS by being "tolerant". They just see that as a sign of weakness. They only understand the ugly aspect of strength. They only understand bully behavior. We need to beat them.

No we don't we just need to start minding our own business and pull our troops out of places where they don't belong. It is the job of the nations in the ME to deal with ISIS.

Yes this "Christian" nation needs to act in a way that even the Nazis would say chill the F out.

Yes all the dead Muslims that he has racked up since taking office really shows how sympathetic he is to Muslims. He could blanket the ME in nuclear strikes and some people would still make ignorant remarks of how he is sympathetic to Muslims.

How has that worked out so far?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

No thankfully I am neither ignorant or racist enough to even participate in something so stupid.

I'll just pencil you in then.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:20 PM
link   

If a person is ok with insulting a whole religion just to get a chance to kill people then they are nothing more than a bigot that wants to get blood on his hands. If they want this blood so badly then let them man up and go over there and

fight them.

Actually I've heard and seen many Muslims that would not be offended with that idea. In order to weed zealot murderers out of a peaceful religion .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If a person is ok with insulting a whole religion just to get a chance to kill people then they are nothing more than a bigot that wants to get blood on his hands. If they want this blood so badly then let them man up and go over there and fight them.

Nope they would be using a portion of that religion that is offensive to draw out the murderers to prove that the aforementioned religion is truly peaceful. If you would rather have murderers running around chopping each other's heads off more power to you .

I guess you also have a problem with police officers posing as young girls online to Lure out pedophiles ? after all if you stand with your reasoning you should stand behind your reasoning all the way .
edit on 17-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Be careful ... the bunnies are coming.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Thanks for making soda spew out my nose with your "penciling in" replies--I got a charlie horse from laughing so hard! I really needed it after a bad day...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join