It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have learned from Obama now I will speak for him .

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:06 PM
link   
There has now been a senseless murder of people in Chattanooga. This perpetrator and quite possibly terrorist used a assault rifle to indiscriminately slaughter innocent people . As I stand upon a pile of bodies to preach my position I thank Obama for teaching me this tactic .

These were servicemen who for patriotic reasons answered the call to defend America. They are in fact a minority in the country and their rights should supersede everyone else's rights .

How long will we let the senseless slaughter go on given ISIS's repeated threats to attack Americans. There could be only one solution to prevent this needless slaughter or at least even the odds .

I call for Mohammed cartoon drawings to be held daily in every city in the nation . I also call for a complete repeal of every restriction applied to the Second Amendment . We as a civilized race should not sit back and let a group initiate a slaughter among us .

I know what we could do to show them. We could raise ISIS flags above every capital house in the country. Then argue about it on social media and have them all taken down. That will surely show them !!!!!!

And furthermore I am now terrified at the possibility of regular terrorist attacks on US soil. So instead of gun reduction we should make it a requirement that everyone carries a SideArm or long gun.

Oh Mr. Obama thank you for showing me the way so that I may lead the charge for rearmament from atop a pile of dead bodies .

And if you are scared I would suggest some safe places. Go to the inner city and hang out with gangs ISIS are cowards wouldn't dare attack there they have guns. If you're looking for more family oriented thing to do go to a bikers clubhouse or picnic again the terrorist cowards would not attack there because they have guns and would fight back . Last but not least go park in the parking lot of the shooting range you would be completely safe there .

But remember you take your life in your own hands when you enter a gun free zone .
edit on 17-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

How I would treat the issues in the Middle East. . .

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

You have my blood oath Beezz!!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Obama has signed 2 gun laws, both EXPANDING the rights of gun owners. It's pretty sad that people are still saying that he's "trying to take our guns"!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

Obama has signed 2 gun laws, both EXPANDING the rights of gun owners. It's pretty sad that people are still saying that he's "trying to take our guns"!

And how many has he signed or threatened with Executive Order ?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

You are one of the greatest proponents of gun rights I know . By all means you should live in terror of guns, if everyone had guns. Every time you lay down to sleep and shut your eyes you would develop night tremors while picturing Elmer Fudd stalking you . That fear in itself would make most people anti-gun .

But I am proud you can put away your nightmares and look at the subject objectively for the benefit of everyone else .

Bravo you're a good man/Wabbit . Lol

(post by WUNK22 removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Benevolent Heretic

How can you expand on an inalienable right?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
We should all do as Jesus said, "when slapped on one cheek, offer the other."

NAW, I just put another .223/5.56 PSA AR together for my son, today, and test fired it. I'ved cleaned my new SOCOM .308 and polished up my P226. We're ready...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
And how many has he signed or threatened with Executive Order ?

None.

He's done some EOs on gun safety, gun violence, background checks, etc., back in 2013, but no gun control.

It does not appear that any of the executive orders would have any impact on the guns people currently own-or would like to purchase- and that all proposals regarding limiting the availability of assault weapons or large ammunition magazines will be proposed for Congressional action. As such, any potential effort to create a constitutional crisis—or the leveling of charges that the White House has overstepped its executive authority—would hold no validity.

Source

I don't mean to ruin your Obama-bash. I just don't understand why people keep saying things like this. I'll leave the thread for your enjoyment.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
My thoughts exactly. ..makes ya wonder why hes been after guns all along now doesnt it? You better believe the good folks here in Shawnee country will not abide the soft invasion of our great country!

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

done some EOs on gun safety, gun violence, background checks, etc., back in 2013, but no gun c

I'm glad you followed the path I lead you to with my wordage . I never said gun grabber anywhere I said restrictions. And your quote from above is definitely restrictions .

I picked up some Extar aloe at the store would you like me to send you some?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueJacket
My thoughts exactly. ..makes ya wonder why hes been after guns all along now doesnt it? You better believe the good folks here in Shawnee country will not abide the soft invasion of our great country!

I'm trying to place Shawnee County? Is that up near old Chillicothe?

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightFlight
We should all do as Jesus said, "when slapped on one cheek, offer the other."

NAW, I just put another .223/5.56 PSA AR together for my son, today, and test fired it. I'ved cleaned my new SOCOM .308 and polished up my P226. We're ready...

2 Barnes Precision Machine carbines here............one for each cheek.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I've used a firearm to defend my life and that of my family.

No politician, no matter title, will ever tell me I cannot protect my life and liberty with such.

I don't care what other say, it's a very small minority who misuse them...most are used to prevent crime, not cause it.

So many opt to preach utopia with a 100% zero crime environment.

It will never happen, but with an armed society...it is definitely a more polite one.

Criminals don't obey laws, otherwise, how'd they get to be a criminal? Yup, by breaking/ignoring or acting against the law.

Time to have everyone put their big people panties on and step out of the diapers and underoos.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   

I've actually learned much from the Obama Regime.

I've learned that celebrity politicians can get elected. Twice.
I've learned that politicians are just as stupid as the worst of us.
I've learned that if you repeat a lie long enough, people will believe it.
I've learned that the GOP is just as inept as anyone in the Obama political cabal.
I've learned that freedom scares all politicians.
People with guns scare politicians.
People who know the Constitution and Bill of Rights, scare politicians.

I've learned that in order to better your life, you must first stop listening to politicians and stop listening to government and start believing in yourself.

I've learned that government is a detriment to individuality.

I've learned that government is a detriment to freedom.

I've learned that government is a detriment to self reliance.

I've actually learned a lot from the Obama Regime.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Thats the spirit, bomb more people to stop the hatred for amerika, thats makes so much sense.

Obama is coming for our guns, not

Obama is a muslim, not

Obamacare will bankrupt america,'not

Obama bans flags, not

Geez that evil muslim dog eating progressive commi

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Beezer, I quit rabbit hunting because of you. I'm sure glad you're not a deer...

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I've actually learned much from the Obama Regime.

I've learned that celebrity politicians can get elected. Twice.
I've learned that politicians are just as stupid as the worst of us.
I've learned that if you repeat a lie long enough, people will believe it.
I've learned that the GOP is just as inept as anyone in the Obama political cabal.
I've learned that freedom scares all politicians.
People with guns scare politicians.
People who know the Constitution and Bill of Rights, scare politicians.

I've learned that in order to better your life, you must first stop listening to politicians and stop listening to government and start believing in yourself.

I've learned that government is a detriment to individuality.

I've learned that government is a detriment to freedom.

I've learned that government is a detriment to self reliance.

I've actually learned a lot from the Obama Regime.

Well sh!t, dude....I just learned a lot from you!
thumbs up, homey.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Yep I can agree with everything there and and one thing.

You said that you learned people with guns scare politicians.

I've also learned that politicians with guns scare people .

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join