It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did texas cops hang sandra bland in her cell?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
here's what I posted in another relevant thread:

originally posted by: St Udio

I am forced to replay the actions by the one cop in the movie ' the green mile'...

what IF the scoundrel cop with the Napoleon Complex and a serious need to be superior did not have other staff personnel with integrity ? the cruel death by electrocution might have been covered up nice & neatly

I sorta think that photoshopped image showing the incarcerated woman as a 'zombie' ~ 'walking dead' is a crack in the 'blue-wall-of-silence' , perhaps the 'Zombie' image was made before her death to circulate in-the-house only...because she possibly was a noisy, hostile, almost uncontrollable prisoner that required too much of each shifts' officer's time during her stay...

I think the whole saga began when she initially refused to put-out-that-cigarette as she sat in her vehicle...
the cop immediately demanded she step out of her car...so that she would have to put out the cigarette in public, or else get another charge...
imho the patrol cop was emulating Gestapo tactics, and putting the detainee in a head-to-head confrontation situation which the officer will win in court.

the 'zombie' photo retouch was meant as an inside joke among the police , how/why it leaked out is a mystery to me ~~~
other than there being an Officer with Integrity at that police station with some holding cells

in this thread...I would add the lady probably got violent because 3 days without a smoke is very distressing and probably caused her to behave stark-raving-mad at times...

I have to wonder if the jailers ever had to mace her in those 3 days detention , pre bond hearing ?

there was an incident here in myrtle beach, SC in the 60s when a local prominent businessman allegedly 'drunk' fractured his skull and died while in a jail cell

one of those high dollar lawyers...? ellis bellamy had a secret/undisclosed settlement outside court

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

She had a trash mouth and arrogant attitude which caused her arrest. If she would have shown a little respect, she probably would have gotten off with a warning! Did they hang her? No proof of defensive markings on hands or arms. No bruising to otherwise show restraint. She just freaked and did it herself...Coroner's Report.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 01:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Willtell

you're exactly right, case in point...the cops bought dylan roof a cheeseburger after he turned himself in because he was "respectful" after he turned himself in. the cops bought a cheeseburger for a man that just killed 9 innocent people, arrest and throw a woman to the ground for being disrespectful, her crime you ask? failing to use her turn signal. smh justify that!!!!!

When in the jungle and one comes on a wild animal does one start screaming at the animal

Or walk softly?

A cop is a wild animal potentially

To elaborate further, if you still don’t understand me.

The cop was definitely out of line, that’s not the point

The point is in saving peoples lives

You DON’T provoke cops who can easily turn into wild animals.

Being right and dead doesn’t matter!

edit on 25-7-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Another inmate claimed to have talked to her and stated she didn't do any screaming, etc.

But that said, who knows how much truth is in that statement and at worst, was she given something for a statement of that flavor. There are bound to be others who were 'visiting' that weekend but none have spoken as of yet.

posted on Jul, 25 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

That may be often true but why should our society have to operate as such. Police shouldn't act in that way. Something needs to change.

posted on Jul, 31 2015 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

Very true! Police should not act that way, but then again the public should not act that way either.

In neither case was it necessary for either one to behave as asshats.

I recognize the fact that police are humans too. That police often see the worst that humanity has to offer. As such, when I am pulled over, I have a smile and a kind word for the officer and have never, ever had any issues.

Golden rule is an awesome thing. Often you get out of life what you put into it. If you treat your fellow humans, cops included, with disrespect and asshattness you will likely get the same or worse in return.

A little common sense goes a long way.

posted on Mar, 14 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   
apparently, more discrepancies are coming out about the official story. really sounds like they have something to hide.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join