It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

did texas cops hang sandra bland in her cell?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Normally I find myself defending the police, but not this time. This cop was on a power trip and had absolutely no reason to make her get out of the car. What was he going to do if she did get out of the car, arrest her for not putting out her cigarette?

With that said, I think accusing the people at the jail of murdering her is a bit of a stretch. She was on her way to a job interview, obviously she missed it and wasn't going to get the job as a result. Perhaps that was just too big of a blow for her to bare.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75
Normally I find myself defending the police, but not this time. This cop was on a power trip and had absolutely no reason to make her get out of the car. What was he going to do if she did get out of the car, arrest her for not putting out her cigarette?

With that said, I think accusing the people at the jail of murdering her is a bit of a stretch. She was on her way to a job interview, obviously she missed it and wasn't going to get the job as a result. Perhaps that was just too big of a blow for her to bare.

I guess its a matter of perspective which one you call a stretch. Things I wouldn't kill myself over:

- not making it to an interview
- spilled milk
- the price of oil

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

She suffered from depression and PTSD. I haven't heard anyone accusing Robin William's wife of murdering him.
edit on 23-7-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

she had the job. that is why she was back in the area. this was her alma mater. and her sister was only a couple of hours away from getting her out. in short, why would she suicide?

you are also forgetting that the SHERIFF had already been fired before from a previous law enforcement job for racial actions and behaviors. the same jail three years ago had a man who hanged himself while there.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

She suffered from depression and PTSD. I haven't heard anyone accusing Robin William's wife of murdering him.

BUt you also don't have video of RObin Williams wife assaulting him over smoking a cigarette. Nor does Robin Williams wife have a documented history racist behavior warranting removal from a job.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

even if it was caught on camera, there would be people still defending police. just like the the cop in charleston. and yet some just don't want to accept that there are those in power who wish to do evil. i don't just get it?

the department has already been caught lying in editing the dash cam video. people in the movie industry, people who KNOW what editing looks like, have stated that the video was edited. and yet they will defend them to the end? why?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

The most important thing, always: defend the one that is right.

A badge is just a thing. Kind of like a leather jacket. Neither one makes you inherently bad.
Or good.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

BUt you also don't have video of RObin Williams wife assaulting him over smoking a cigarette. Nor does Robin Williams wife have a documented history racist behavior warranting removal from a job.

So which one are you suggesting killed her, the officer or the sheriff?

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: blackthorne

the department has already been caught lying in editing the dash cam video. people in the movie industry, people who KNOW what editing looks like, have stated that the video was edited. and yet they will defend them to the end? why?

Actually I think you're the one lying by saying they were caught lying.

Both versions are publicly available. What exactly was edited from the first one, anything significant? Anything that would justify your assertion that the first video uploaded was edited rather than a glitch?

edit on 23-7-2015 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Echoing, the arresting officer was DPS, the sheriff to whom you (bfft) are referring is who runs the jail.

Two seperate people and agencies, which just goes to illustrate that the problem spans a greater breadth than some want to give credence to.
edit on 23-7-2015 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I don't know how she died, honestly. Occams Razor points one way, and that is the most logical honestly: she hung herself after a crisis. I've seen people have severe crisis. Ive also seen borderline personalities that made suicidal gestures that, in actuality, were meaningless and manifestations of the borderline traits. This could be her.....i don't know. But could believe it likely.

The problem I have with it: all the oddities and injustices leading up to it.
Its a CT site, thee are some cracks that a conspiracy can be lodged into, and i like to play devils advocate.

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 08:45 PM
link   
When are people going to realize that many American cops are a menace and almost worst than the criminals

WHEN YOU DEAL WITH A COP BE CAREFUL

When you run into a mad dog or lion you act accordingly, carefully

You don’t rile them up

There are just too many incidents of cops being too aggressive in this country

Of course most cops are great people but one can randomly run into one of the menaces, one of the cops who shouldn't be a cop

I know people wonder why am I so ardent on this.

I just want to save peoples lives

I feel awful this poor woman is dead.

She probably, if she did commit suicide, had serious mental issues one can only feel deep empathy for her.

When one has these kind of issues an event such as what she had can trigger suicide

That’s the very reason she should have NEVER confronted this dangerous and stupid cop

edit on 23-7-2015 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I’ve had many run ins with cops in my life and never have had a problem and I think its because I treat them with the utmost respect.

They will return that to you even when there are problems. Like the time I cold cocked a guy on a highway and a motorist who witnessed it obviously called the cops and they came.

The guy had run into my car while tailgating me

When he hit me we got out of our cars and I cold cocked em

Now that’s crazy too I understand but it was in the old days when I tended to do things like that…

Now I’m a nice guy

Anyway….Again I was respectful and accommodating with the cops and they returned that behavior….Rather than bother me or threaten to arrest me for assault the cops came and told me, very friendly like, that the guy doesn’t want to pursue this so everything is cool…just go on your way.

Now if I was belligerent and rowdy they could have taken me in the back of a yard and murdered me and nobody would known anything….a very rural and white area

The point is to be civil to police at all times

If they get out of line still control yourself and still be civil and when the incident is over call a lawyer

Please DON’T LISTEN TO THESE TOUGH GUYS HERE

There not tough there just stupid

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Dashcam video has been released.

I heard there's a cellphone video she was filming , unless I have that wrong?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

you are right violet. i too heard that she was recording him on her own cell phone. do not know if it is true or not. if so, where is the video and audio?

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I don't what happened to the woman but I do know it's ridiculous to die over not using your turn signal.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

you're exactly right, case in point...the cops bought dylan roof a cheeseburger after he turned himself in because he was "respectful" after he turned himself in. the cops bought a cheeseburger for a man that just killed 9 innocent people, arrest and throw a woman to the ground for being disrespectful, her crime you ask? failing to use her turn signal. smh justify that!!!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Obviously she didn't deserve to die, but it wasn't just failure to signal that got her where she was. I've watched the video, and read a transcript, she was being difficult for no real reason, seemed to me like he was ready to let her go with a warning but she kept on with the attitude. Terrible story, badly handled all the way around.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: blackthorne

Of course not.

She hung herself.

Look at her behavior during the arrest. Mentally unstable, violent, and erratic.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 08:31 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join