It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George HW Bush, 91, falls at Maine home, breaks bone in neck

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7

originally posted by: Metallicus
I hope he is okay and recovers quickly. I would never wish ill on my fellow humans.

According to some beliefs, he's reptilian and not human!

It sure does bring some type of longevity.
Queen Elizabeth, Henry Kissinger, David Rockefeller etc. are either benefiting from having something taking over their souls or they all have access to some kind of serum.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueMessiah

My Nan is 96. She is a evil racist old hag. I think bitterness just keeps her alive.

Seriously though I think its better healthcare these days.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
does this mean he is now part of the Skull and Broken Bones Society?
edit on 7/16/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Hmm...

do invertebrates
have neck bones?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
a reply to: Sublimecraft
No apologies needed. I was exercising extreme restraint in the OP by not mentioning it was possibly a reaction to Trump's GOP poll numbers over his son, Jeb, today.

Did I just type that out loud? Obviously I failed in that restraint. Sorry! Bad timing. Not a fan.

Yes, his age is up there. Getting old is rough, even for former presidents.

Jeb needs to work longer hours! I wish a broken neck on the entire Bush Family.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
She sounds like a lovely woman, my Grandad and her would've gotten on great lol!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   
the title got me excited.... I was about to chime straight in and say one down, two to go..... But alas, those 3 excrement oozing shoe targets are doing just fine. 😞

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alchemst7

originally posted by: Metallicus
I hope he is okay and recovers quickly. I would never wish ill on my fellow humans.

According to some beliefs, he's reptilian and not human!

According to other beliefs (another message board) he was seen boozing with Elvis Presley and John F Kennedy in Cody WY, and that's why he fell.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherdaytoday
Grandpa Knack has broken his knee while gardening, please make news.
Granny Smith stumbled over a dead cat and broke her hand, please care.

Grandpa Knack and Granny smith should have been part of family's that invaded a few country's to increase there stock portfolios, sold arms and oil to evil regimes and killed thousands, illegally tortured people and presided over the worst economy crash since 1929. They might be noticed then.......
edit on 16-7-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   
He's an old man, and like all old people, he's prone to injury and falls. I hope he gets better. Even if most people here seem to forget themselves, he has family who love him and is worthy of well wishes on that score at least.

Do you think someone would want to see you wishing ill on their loved one? That's wrong even if you disagree sharply with their political views.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

I giggled. Thank you.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Would you say that if it was Hitler who broke his neck bone?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
He's an old man, and like all old people, he's prone to injury and falls. I hope he gets better. Even if most people here seem to forget themselves, he has family who love him and is worthy of well wishes on that score at least.

Do you think someone would want to see you wishing ill on their loved one? That's wrong even if you disagree sharply with their political views.

Would you care if a serial killer slipped in a prison shower and broke his neck?

Im guessing you wouldn't give a #.

Bush and his ilk are no better than the vile scum sitting in your super max prisons. Hell the Bush clan probably has more blood on there hand a than all your killers combined!

It not about disagreeing with political views. Its beyond politics. We are talking vile scum who started wars and killed people and sent people to get killed for ONE purpose.....MONEY. That is murder and treason.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't believe that this was an accident. He must have pissed off the Illuminati.
edit on 2015 7 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
sounds like the perfect chance to do a long
sit down interview:
1. Where were you on Nov 22, 1963 ?
2 . Like Cheney were you actually president
during Ronnies presidency ?
3. How well does a Big Black Triangle fly
in electrical storms ?
Sirracha sauce with your babies or plain ?
You know the usual .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Well no sympathy here, or well wishes, I save those feeling for my fellow man. The Bush clan is one of evildoers of the first order.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I'm pretty much offended by many of the members on this thread. I can see the humor in about anything but Celebrating a injury and possibly a injury that could result in a fatality is below many of the members on this site .

What surprised me was I noticed some of the most intelligent and stellar members here participated in glorification of pain and injury to a person .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I'm pretty much offended by many of the members on this thread. I can see the humor in about anything but Celebrating a injury and possibly a injury that could result in a fatality is below many of the members on this site .

What surprised me was I noticed some of the most intelligent and stellar members here participated in glorification of pain and injury to a person .

Maybe because we don't like murders and war profiteers?

It not about politics. The Bush family are a example of evil.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

The Bush family includes children and grandchildren who could be losing their grandfather. I guess you hate babies to?

Let's put the shoe on another foot there's many posters around here that I hate what they say. If they start a thread that their mom got hit by a car and may die is it OK for me to cheer ?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

The Bush family includes children and grandchildren who could be losing their grandfather. I guess you hate babies to?

Let's put the shoe on another foot there's many posters around here that I hate what they say. If they start a thread that their mom got hit by a car and may die is it OK for me to cheer ?

Depends how many deaths there mom and member are deliberately responsible for doesn't it?

Hitler had family? Do you mourn his death?

Pol Potts?

Lets take it close to home?

Ted Bundy had family? Do you mourn his execution?

Would you care if Charles Manson slipped and broke his neck? He has family too?

It beyond hated because of politics or because we disagree with what they say. This is about hating murderers and war criminals. Very few of which im guessing are on ATS.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join