It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George HW Bush, 91, falls at Maine home, breaks bone in neck

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

Then explain to me how you believe George Bush 41 equates to those people. Not in generalities but in specifics please?
edit on 16-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
does this mean he is now part of the Skull and Broken Bones Society?

Too cold...
But excellent wordplay.

OT

I can't join the celebrations of this...
Sounds like something WBC will jump all over.

"God made him trip"

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   

His eyes look remorseful...
His smile looks painted on...

I think whatever demon used to dwell in him fed him to the wolves of Parkinson's a long time ago.

No celebration over here.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Eventually, some progressive big-wig is going to kick the bucket.

There will be memorials and such sad memes and twitter tweets.

And some conservative jerk-face will come along and say, "Good!"

And he will be vilified and attacked.

For that occasion, I'm posting here on this thread to bookmark it for future reference.

I wish him a speedy recovery.

HAve a nice day.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Lets take a look ...
War Crimes - Bush

www.foreignpolicyjournal.com... cted-of-war-crimes-in-absentia

[url=http://forums.canadiancontent.net/international-politics/43046-bush-blair-will-sued-war.html]http://forums.canadiancontent.net/international-poli tics/43046-bush-blair-will-sued-war.html

Nah you're right, Bush is without blemish he can do no wrong nor can those previous nor his predecessors. That's why everyone loves them and their policies oh so much. Such a huggie snuggly criminal keep it in the family kinda guy.

Sorry i suck at posting URL's so it looks a mess, but i'm trying.
edit on 7/16/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs

His eyes look remorseful...
His smile looks painted on...

I think whatever demon used to dwell in him fed him to the wolves of Parkinson's a long time ago.

No celebration over here.

He looks like he wants to eat me!

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
a reply to: TrueMessiah

My Nan is 96. She is a evil racist old hag. I think bitterness just keeps her alive.

Seriously though I think its better healthcare these days.

I do think there's something to the will to live. If I bothered to search it bet I could come up with some interesting things. Oh one off the top of my head, was watching a through the wormhole the other day. Believers can take more disgust than non believers. Something about belief increases will, which gets us through difficult times.

That's a bit off, but seriously, having faith, or hatred in your heart and the will to keep expressing it... seems to be key. I'm a bit SOL on the faith thing, guess I need to work on the hatred a bit more.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Honestly, his eyes look sad.

Cover the bottom half of his face.

He probably would have done in the 80s/90s...
And I'd have joined in the histrionics with everyone else.

But I'd rather practice forgiveness.
edit on 16-7-2015 by CharlieSpeirs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

After having spent last evening pouring through the "All Roads Lead to Rome" thread, I'm having a helluva time practicing forgiveness. Truly the mother of all threads.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Greathouse
I'm pretty much offended by many of the members on this thread. I can see the humor in about anything but Celebrating a injury and possibly a injury that could result in a fatality is below many of the members on this site .

What surprised me was I noticed some of the most intelligent and stellar members here participated in glorification of pain and injury to a person .

I believe this family has inflicted pain and suffering on my Country and the World, they are New World Order Globalist Pigs and their vision is a Shallow Elite's View, perfect for them, Enslavement for the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

lol that's too much info down a completely different rabbit hole I'm visiting to take that on board just yet.

Thanks for the link though.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Except the guy was a liar who was banned for doing a hoax thread.

Besides that, I mean might as well buy into it, right?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

I'm pretty much offended by many of the members on this thread. I can see the humor in about anything but Celebrating a injury and possibly a injury that could result in a fatality is below many of the members on this site .

What surprised me was I noticed some of the most intelligent and stellar members here participated in glorification of pain and injury to a person .

I believe this family has inflicted pain and suffering on my Country and the World, they are New World Order Globalist Pigs and their vision is a Shallow Elite's View, perfect for them, Enslavement for the rest of us.

And your beliefs give you justification for gloriously celebrating a injury to another person right ?

That makes you no better than the people you hate .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Except the guy was a liar who was banned for doing a hoax thread.

Besides that, I mean might as well buy into it, right?

His side of the story has been validated by other members of ATS, which isn't germane to this discussion.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Yea, because there wasn't an exodus of members at the same time.

Sock puppets? Don't be so naive.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese

Yea, because there wasn't an exodus of members at the same time.

Sock puppets? Don't be so naive.

So attack the original messenger and than attack the next one? Never mind the message right? Got it! Because it would be naive of me to not entertain the information. Thanks for the insight, truly.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I find it Ironic that the same people who are always talking about "were all one" "be kind to your fellow man" , be tolerant etc...

Are saying some of the most vile things on this thread........

I dont like Obama but if something bad happen to him I still wouldnt be wishing ill upon him.....

Things like this sure do bring out the hypocrites

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

And your beliefs give you justification for gloriously celebrating a injury to another person right ?

That makes you no better than the people you hate .

Celebration is a bit of an exaggeration don't you think, and "hate" a cheap way of emphasizing, no? I recognize my enemies and what I think are enemies of mankind, those that profit at the expense of others and think little of those "beneath" them. I would like to see them gone.
edit on 16-7-2015 by ugmold because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah, the class has really shone through in this thread.

A real moment to savour on ATS.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Poor old guy. I hope he bounces back. He's doing OK, but will be in a neck brace for a while.

He has skydived on at least three of his birthdays since leaving the White House. He celebrated his 90th birthday by making a tandem parachute jump near his Kennebunkport home. He celebrated a low-key 91st birthday with his family there.
Source

He's pretty amazing! I hope I'm doing half as well at his age!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join