It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George HW Bush, 91, falls at Maine home, breaks bone in neck

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:
(post by pl3bscheese removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah, the class has really shone through in this thread.

A real moment to savour on ATS.

Tis sad really! all the best Charlie

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: pl3bscheese
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Don't put words in my mouth, kid. I said it's naive to take the information of someone who is a known hoaxer, busted and all.

You want to soak it up, be a fool.

Ah another zinger, no problem bro
I'm free to strut across the stage until I'm heard no more, it is after all my choice.

www.protoplasmictraveler.net...
There are always two sides to every story, that being said, he wasn't banned for the thread I linked. So what's your point?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

So let me get this right. You know someone is a liar. They make several threads. They're banned for being a jerk and getting called out. Now you're reasoning is that since the guy wasn't banned for a specific thread, it must be in some way valid, or okay to think it's legit?

You might wanna take a basic course on logic, then roll to the common sense section in life. Get back to me in a decade.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

So let me get this right. You know someone is a liar. They make several threads. They're banned for being a jerk and getting called out. Now you're reasoning is that since the guy wasn't banned for a specific thread, it must be in some way valid, or okay to think it's legit?

You might wanna take a basic course on logic, then roll to the common sense section in life. Get back to me in a decade.

Wow, ok I can try to explain this if you like. You obviously know of Thomas Henley yeah? Otherwise you wouldn't be in my face about what I should believe. Than you realize he authored countless threads, many of ATS's best before he was banned right? Good. Ok, so beyond that, if you really want to have a debate on the merits of his banning why not ask the owners and create a thread. I would happily join.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Yes, of course I know who he is. You should know that's not allowed on this site. The threads were closed.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Yes, of course I know who he is. You should know that's not allowed on this site. The threads were closed.

If I understand correctly you can't talk about "Avatar" aka member. The name of a person is not that but that would be up to the overseers.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Though I would see them all face justice for what they've done, its not a physical health, nor dying and being taken by the dark side, that I wish for any of them. In fact I had this stricken feeling that he probably needs more prayers and its not safe for him to be in danger, as his life has been spent harming, he needs interventions.

The actual goal is to get everyone home, to have everyone healed up and the prodigal son to return. To Love.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yeah, the class has really shone through in this thread.

A real moment to savour on ATS.

Tis sad really! all the best Charlie

What is sad is how easily you forget about the Men and Women of the US fighting suspicious Wars at the hands of the Bush's.
But then Stalin was beloved after he killed off his Countrymen too.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Shows no matter how publicly powerful or rich you are, no one is safe from time.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
He and he son have killed thousands simply for the sake of profit.

Most the scum on your death row have less blood on there hands than this bastard and the rest of his family.

That's a case for prosecution, restitution, and all the rest. Not for feeling joy at someone falling down and harming themselves.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Just die already.

Yes I said it and I do not regret saying it.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse
I understand what you say and respect your attempt at being a better person. What you are witnessing are people who are fed up with the un-prosecuted atrocities that have been perpetuated by this individual. You probably did not feel bad for Jeffery Dahmer when he was killed…..

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: notmyrealname
Just die already.

A society can be judged by how they treat the lowest of their society. I believe the same holds true on an individual level. How you treat and think about the lowest of the low in society reflects what type of person you are.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Just die already.

A society can be judged by how they treat the lowest of their society. I believe the same holds true on an individual level. How you treat and think about the lowest of the low in society reflects what type of person you are.

Isn't that the catch22 they'll have you believe? Kill honorably for your country, do it for yourself and you are morally bankrupt. Steal other nations resources and treasure, put out your hand and be shamed.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan
How I think about a lowlife is my business. What society thinks of me and my views is society's business. What I think of society and you are back to being my business. You can think anything you want about the sanctity of life and how we should protect even the lowest of the lows all you want however, if you lost a loved one to that monster, I am sure your judgement will change quite quickly to align with mine.

It is all perspective.

edit on 16-7-2015 by notmyrealname because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: ketsuko

Would you say that if it was Hitler who broke his neck bone?

Are you honestly attempting to compare GHW Bush with Hitler? Perspective: You need it badly.

President Bush, while not someone who I share a ton of view with, has never done me any ill. I wish him a full recovery.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:37 PM
link   

a reply to: Greathouse
I understand what you say and respect your attempt at being a better person. What you are witnessing are people who are fed up with the un-prosecuted atrocities that have been perpetuated by this individual. You probably did not feel bad for Jeffery Dahmer when he was killed…..

Honestly I feel bad when anyone is killed . That's just the human in me sorry about your luck .

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 02:55 PM
link   

How I think about a lowlife is my business. What society thinks of me and my views is society's business. What I think of society and you are back to being my business. You can think anything you want about the sanctity of life and how we should protect even the lowest of the lows all you want however, if you lost a loved one to that monster, I am sure your judgement will change quite quickly to align with mine.

It is all perspective.

No, it wouldn't. I don't wish suffering or death on W. H.W. never really did anything to me but W's wars resulted in me losing several friends on both sides of the conflict. Vengeance doesn't make the world a better place.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Ok, I apologize for my horribly-timed Trump poll joke. I generally have huge amounts of compassion, especially for our elderly.

Having a son who has to deal with PTSD after serving in war zones created by lies from this family brought out the worst. And for his fellow service members who lost their lives by his side...

I apologize to ATS. Not my finest hour. A trial for all concerned would be good though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join