It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George HW Bush, 91, falls at Maine home, breaks bone in neck

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

What a great post filled with humility! I will strive to do the same when I create the same situation (Probably will happen soon, considering my big mouth).

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:09 PM
link   

That post was an impressive and admirable display of humanity. I personally appreciate that and recognize the difficulty involved in apologizing following an emotionally genuine response that you later recognize as being a bit too far and out of character.

Thank you, DWW.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: notmyrealname
How I think about a lowlife is my business. What society thinks of me and my views is society's business. What I think of society and you are back to being my business. You can think anything you want about the sanctity of life and how we should protect even the lowest of the lows all you want however, if you lost a loved one to that monster, I am sure your judgement will change quite quickly to align with mine.

It is all perspective.

No, it wouldn't. I don't wish suffering or death on W. H.W. never really did anything to me but W's wars resulted in me losing several friends on both sides of the conflict. Vengeance doesn't make the world a better place.

...and my voicing my opinion on the matter does not make any difference in GHW's pathetic life either.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: notmyrealname
How I think about a lowlife is my business. What society thinks of me and my views is society's business. What I think of society and you are back to being my business. You can think anything you want about the sanctity of life and how we should protect even the lowest of the lows all you want however, if you lost a loved one to that monster, I am sure your judgement will change quite quickly to align with mine.

It is all perspective.

No, it wouldn't. I don't wish suffering or death on W. H.W. never really did anything to me but W's wars resulted in me losing several friends on both sides of the conflict. Vengeance doesn't make the world a better place.

...and my voicing my opinion on the matter does not make any difference in GHW's pathetic life either.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: ketsuko

Would you say that if it was Hitler who broke his neck bone?

Are we talking about an old man far removed from power?

Even Hugo Chavez had family who loved him. I didn't dance on his grave when he died.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves
I apologize to ATS. Not my finest hour. A trial for all concerned would be good though.

This I agree with, but I think it's ultimately irrelevant. Neither HW or Cheney have many years left, no prison sentence comes close to punishment.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Here is what I think of when I think of Mr Bush. It has been ASSERTED that:

1. He was in Dallas the day of Kennedy's death (see movie below).

2. Bush was friends with the family of John Hinckley Jr, who shot president Reagan in 1981.

3. Bush met with members of the Bin Laden family at the Ritz Carlton, one day before 911.

And lets not forget Bush's father had a bank that did business with the German nazi party and was charged with trading with the enemy.

edit on 16-7-2015 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

"...the undiscovered country, from who's bossom no traveller returns. Makes us rather tend to our ills we have, then to fly off to others we know not of..."

edit on 16-7-2015 by fshrrex because: typos

edit on 16-7-2015 by fshrrex because: typo

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Geo. Bush Sr's father...Prescott Bush was the bankers for the whole of the Nazi War apparatus via the U.S. based Union Bank at 40 Wall Street, NYC before it's CHARTER was revoked by FDR.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

edit on 16-7-2015 by fshrrex because: double post

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
...and today I trip on some stairs and seriously hurt my ankle. If I believed in karma this would be just punishment for having felt joy at H.W.s misfortune.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fshrrex

Geo. Bush Sr's father...Prescott Bush was the bankers for the whole of the Nazi War apparatus via the U.S. based Union Bank at 40 Wall Street, NYC before it's CHARTER was revoked by FDR.

Oh yay, that old chestnut. :rolleyes:

UBC held one account of a German corporation. Bush was one of the paper owners of the bank at the time. The feds seized the account and Bush fully cooperated with them doing so.

Next.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:39 PM
link   

The only UBC I know of in today's jargon is and always based in Switzerland. I am talking aboutt the U.S. based on Wall Street in NYC. This bank had it's U.S. charter revoked in 1942. If there was an affliated bank in Switzerland...it has survived on it's own.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex

UBC= Union Banking Corporation the bank Prescott partially owned.
I can see you've really done your homework on Prescott Bush and that makes me a lot more likely to believe the conclusions you're trying to lead me to.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: fshrrex

And if that's not enough to wake the masses,

As a friend put it..

5,000,000 orphaned children.
1,000,000 dead.
2,500,000 missing.
4,000,000 refugees.
5,000,000 rounds of amunition fire every week for over a decade.
Tens of Thousands of rounds of radioactive uranium coated rounds fired.
Trillions of dollars borrowed to pay defence contractors.
Millions of dollars unaccounted for.
Deformed, maimed children due to radioactive fallout from coated weapons.
An eternity of suffering bought on by the oil company's via Bush, Cheney and Rumsfeld.
All this to get 10,000 Taliban, most of them armed with surplus sks and ak47 rifles who had one request. United States, get the f$&k out of our country.

But that doesn't matter because the poor old guy broke his neck bone.

I guess everyone should forgive and forget then smile big and just
shut up and take it
edit on 7/16/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

Did you just connect GHW Bush with a thread about the micro chipping of humanity?

Wow! I'm not sure I can say much to compete with this level of sleuthing
edit on 16-7-2015 by burdman30ott6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...

Union Banking CorporationEdit

Bush was a founding member and one of seven directors (including W. Averell Harriman) of the Union Banking Corporation (holding a single share out of 4,000 as a director), an investment bank that operated as a clearing house for many assets and enterprises held by German steel magnate Fritz Thyssen.[6][7] In July 1942, the bank was suspected of holding gold on behalf of Nazileaders.[8] A subsequent government investigation disproved those allegations but confirmed the Thyssens' control, and in October 1942 the United States seized the bank under the Trading with the Enemy Act and held the assets for the duration ofWorld War II.[6] JournalistDuncan Campbell pointed out documents showing that Prescott Bush was a director and shareholder of a number of companies involved with Thyssen.[6]

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Wow no it was more of the TITLE of the thread but i'm sure you already knew what i meant. However who am i to stop you bending over for the overlord ruling class. Sleuthing heh.. cute.
edit on 7/17/2015 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Funny how the posts to this thread no longer show up under 'Recent' posts from ATS Users. Anyone know why?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join