It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occasional dissolution of the universe and the Mothership

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear

It was just Jupiter ascending, as mentioned earlier...

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

It was a terrible movie.
Purile.
Unimaginative.
Poor acting.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kantzveldt

I want to talk about jupiter "ascending" so bad..
oh me.
Saturn might get mad.

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   

It was terribly done but they tried to run with the idea of the Bee Queen as ruler of Earth and the hive breeding programme and the reaping, over ambitious and failed miserably.

This actually succeeded better...

a reply to: Reverbs

Well you can if you want...

edit on Kam731197vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1731 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Here is the movie synopsis:

Jupiter Jones was born under a night sky, with signs predicting that she was destined for great things. Now grown, Jupiter dreams of the stars but wakes up to the cold reality of a job cleaning toilets and an endless run of bad breaks. Only when Caine, a genetically engineered ex-military hunter, arrives on Earth to track her down does Jupiter begin to glimpse the fate that has been waiting for her all along - her genetic signature marks her as next in line for an extraordinary inheritance that could alter the balance of the cosmos.

edit on 17-7-2015 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Reverbs

Yes i watched it in full the other day after it was mentioned here, i had tried previously but only lasted about 10 minutes, it did try and run with some interesting ideas but failed miserably, however those ideas are worth looking at notably there being a Queen of the Earth the inhabitants are blissfully unaware of, a Bee Queen.

The reason i related this to the movie Elizabeth is that during the period such ideas became the esoteric philosophy of England, were thinkers such as Francis Bacon styled themselves as Ministers of Apollo, the power behind which was the Bee Queen.

I looked at this fairly recently in The Reformation of the Whole wide world

“But I will tell you another thing, Son of all- glorious Maia and Zeus who holds the aegis, luck-bringing genius of the gods. There are certain holy ones, sisters born -- three virgins gifted with wings: their heads are besprinkled with white meal, and they dwell under a ridge of Parnassus.

These are teachers of divination apart from me … From their home they fly now here, now there, feeding on honey-comb and bringing all things to pass. And when they are inspired through eating yellow honey, they are willing to speak truth; but if they be deprived of the gods' sweet food, then they speak falsely, as they swarm in and out together.”

Protestant England of course styled Elizabeth as their virginal Bee Queen with the Ministers performing the works of the hive and the good folk of England the drones, but this way of looking at and going about things can be traced back to the early Neolithic period and of course does require a Queen, the substance at the heart of the structure.

The Neolithic Breeding Programme

The actual Illuminati did look forward to such, were the great godfather would be Jupiter, the required order to make possible.

Europe is with child and will bring forth a strong child, who shall stand in need of a great godfather’s gift This child, shall awake out of her heavy and drowsy sleep, and with an open heart, bare-head, and bare-foot, shall merrily and joyfully meet the new arising Sun

After a long struggle, the prophetically ordained victory of the Minervas, or the bearers of the reforming wisdom,supported by the prophecies of the oracles of Mount Parnassus, would be assured.

These are considered to be questions of fate.

The Greek word for ‘fate’, ‘death’ and ‘goddess of death’ is ‘e ker’ (feminine); the word for’heart’ and ‘breast’ is ‘to ker’ (neuter); while the word for ‘honeycomb’ is ‘to kerion’ (neuter). The common root ‘ker’ links the ideas of the honeycomb, goddess, death, fate and the human heart, a nexus of meanings that is illumined if we know that the goddess was once imagined as a bee.”

In swarms while wandering, from the dead, A humming sound is heard.

So the substance of the Earth, it's very heart, relates to the Queen and she determines its fate and that of the people.

edit on Kam731197vAmerica/ChicagoFriday1731 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Kantzveldt

Very nice post. I thought you would go there after you mentioned the queen bee part.

anyway..

posted on Sep, 25 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   

carefully preserved and assorted, all the seeds which have been described of old by Brahmanas.

Because I love to throw a little doom in for good measure

Svalbard Global Seed Vault

Svalbard Seed Vault Opened
edit on ambAmerica/ChicagovAmerica/ChicagoFri, 25 Sep 2015 10:49:18 -0500am10America/Chicago by abeverage because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join