It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello people. I'm new and from Cardiff, U.K

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gdt26

Hello gdt26,

Unfortunately there is no Gavin in my life, however your joke made me giggle, and yes you were the first person to say that. I'm not so sure Gavin and Stacey has reached the rest of the world yet has it?

You must deffo be a spy being from Scotland
warning,I'm watching out for you haha..

There'll always be crazies around haha, my sister is one

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Apologies, I did not intially see your link in your first post, that's me being a doosh haha..

Thanks though, I'll be sure to contact the team and see if they can create me something epic

Ah the V-Stroms are very tall bikes, you should get the tiger design, raaaawwrrrr... Otherwise you could try one of the BMW bikes, they're suited for tall people ...Fingers crossed for your MOD1 I truly hope it goes well. Just see it as your practicing and just take your time, don't panic. My friend failed three times as she was waaaaaay too nervous!...

Yeah I ride Malkovich every day, it's a good bike and handles well in the rain, which in Wales is almost every day haha..

Bristol is nice, there are literally thousands of bikers there

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: RacyStacey

Evening RacyStacey!

I must extend my warmest regards to you, and welcome you to this smashing association of conspiracists, thinkers, watchers and debaters. I am TrueBrit, and am overly verbose, hairy, a fan of stupendously heavy metal, and a drinker of Rum. I do not possess a permit to operate any kind of vehicle at present, and when I do, it shall be a four wheeled conveyance.

Once again, I am most pleased to make your acquaintance, and look forward to any potential interactions we might share here in the future!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

HI CharlieSpeirs,

Aw thank you for your welcome, this site is incredibly welcoming haha..

I am definately not a spy!! haha.. great come back

There's clearly a lot of British People opening up to what's going on in the world right now

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Hello TrueBrit,

thank you for your welcome..I feel so welcomed already, it's great..

Are you not interested in getting a motorbike at all then? we can become an allience of ATS bikers haha..(unless there is already one that exists and I am unaware?) hehe

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi Stacey....sorry Croeso Stacey gan ferch o gogledd Cymru
....although I live in Cheltenham now......right by GCHQ

Jane

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Well, I know at least one ATS member who is already an experienced motorbike enthusiast, name of Cody559... Look him up if you get the chance!

As for me, no... I am comfortable enough on four wheels, and if I ever seek to change the number of wheels I move about on, it will be to increase the number, rather than reduce it! Hell, I would rather like a tracked vehicle, but such things are not for poor waifs like myself!

My music is extreme enough for me, without adding the risk of serious spinal injury
I do however appreciate the beauty of many motorbikes, especially the classic style ones. Chrome is just fantastic to look at, especially when it is attached to a wonderfully designed vehicle!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
hello to you

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Croeso angelchemuel,

Diolch yn fawr,

that's very sweet of you, where did you used to live in North Wales>> Why have you moved to Cheltenham,

gee whiz there's loads of Brits on here, it's really cool haha

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

Hello to you too...

What beer is that? haha

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: RacyStacey What beer is that? haha

that would be stella

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Of course i'm a spy, but lets just keep it between us. Im so top secret, i'm with MI7. I recommend our American friends should watch Gavin and Stacey, just to get am idea of a Welsh accent

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Aw wow, that's cool,

I wouldn't know where to start with adding people, this site confuses me as it is right now haha I've got a lot to learn

Ah I understand, bikes are for some people not all, although I do believe that absolutely anyone can ride a bike if they chose to.. I love it too much hehe..

Aw you like the classical bikes, I'm more about sports and commuters. I could never afford a shiney chromed up bike

My bike is pretty cute considering I paid only £500 for it, so I'm well chuffed

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

hahah that actually made me laugh..

I don't like Stella though, although my car is called Stella, lol

I'm more of a cider drinker

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: gdt26

Oh sugar, we've blown our cover, what happens now?

I'm going to have to reveal my true identity and we'll both be doomed....doooooooomed I tell you..

I've got a proper Cardiff accent unfortunately haha

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:21 PM
link   

On the matter of adding people, I can understand why you might want to hold off a little, and get your bearings first. There is an awful lot to learn about this site, its functions, all the buttons...

The buttons across the top of each page have names and icons associated with them. The named ones are fairly self explanatory, but the ones which feature an icon can be a little tricky to work out. If you have any questions I would be happy to provide any answers you might need, or if you would like, I will hunt down a moderator to guide you through any teething problems.

edit on 13-7-2015 by TrueBrit because: Spelling error.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Aw thank you, I think I've got an idea about the basics at the top, it's just when you select a particular page there is so much writing and it makes it difficult to read as I struggle with lots of writing on a page, so it will take me time.

However, in the meantime, I appreciate any help I can get including short cuts etc..

I'm going to be honest and declare that I've only ever been part of one forum before lol

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Even though i have only been on a bike for my lessons, i love the freedom and feeling you get on the bike,

i'm over here in East Anglia so get to touch a little beautiful flat countryside on my lessons, can't wait to pass then find my V-Strom!

how long have you ridden?

what would you say is your bike you want to own one day?

(so your challenge, is to upload a pic of it!!!)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Once the cover is blown, this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds. Take cover....

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Well, this was my first one, and aside from membership of another site with far fewer members, and which I have not frequented in some time, it's the only one I am on!

If you like shortcuts, your message centre is the place to be. The message centre can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon on the right hand side of the top of the screen, underneath the main bar of buttons. This emblem lights up when you have a message... Which you should be getting any moment!

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join