It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello people. I'm new and from Cardiff, U.K

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Hello everyone.

I'm a massive fan of Jesse Ventura and have been following him for years now, so figured it would be worth trying to make friends with other fans around the world.

I'm 27, ride a motorbike, I'm a different kind of woman who it's into conspiracy theories and how the world is currently run (Not good in my opinion).

I am always open to suggestions and ideas and I'm not argumentative.

Would be awesome to talk to some like minded people..

Keep Smiling,

Stace

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wow, do you work for a British secret agency? Almost all Brits work for some spy agency in one way or another.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:02 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

Hello, No I don't.. I wouldn't want to work for them to be honest haha..

I'm sort of happy with my job as it is in the Housing sector of my local Council..

Hello

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ya. Enjoy your stay.
Youll have to check out Jessies threads.

edit on 13/7/15 by EnigmaAgent because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RacyStacey

As that near the Geordie Shore?

Ive been watching that show.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Well, almost every Brit I have met here in Phoenix AZ, has made it known (directly or indirectly) to me that they work for some spy agency. Your reference to Jesse Ventura is very suspicious.

JAK

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Hi RacyStacey, welcome to ATS.

Grab your tin-foil hat, hold on tight and remember to have fun.

link   
Hello and welcome!

My family were just in Cardiff two weeks ago (visiting the UK from America)...We went to the BBC Studios to see the Doctor Who exhibit.

It was extremely hot while we were there, has the weather improved at all yet?

link   
a reply to: galaga

Hello Galaga,

I live about 2 hours away from Newcastle where it's filmed.. They're in England, I'm in Wales

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: deloprator20000

Hehe, you can be suspicious if you like, I suppose this site is for that.

But I can assure you I am in now way what so ever linked to any spy agencies or authorities..

I'm a fan of Jesse Ventura as he has encouraged me to think outside the box about how corrupt our world is.. I want to speak with other people who share the same thoughts as myself..

Like I said, I wouldn't want to work for any spy agencies..

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: RacyStacey
a reply to: galaga

Hello Galaga,

I live about 2 hours away from Newcastle where it's filmed.. They're in England, I'm in Wales

That show is wild. I love it.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: lostgirl

Hiya...

Yes I live about 15 minutes drive from the studios for Dr Who.. It's extremely popular here. It's actually tipping down right now, the heat has gone, but we're due for more
looking forward to it

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: JAK

Helloooooo,

Why thanks for my welcome. I'm really excited to explore this site and forum, I'm not used to it so will probably take a while...Thank you

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaAgent

I'm going to check out the threads day by day, I've literally just joined this forum so I've probably got so much catching up to do haha..

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Hello and welcome to ATS! From a fellow Brit, its nice to see our numbers increasing!

If your into motorbikes, what do you ride? (I'm currently doing my Direct access!!)

Maybe you can get your avatar a good ATS motorbike style!

Happy to point you in the right direction for avatar creations

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 13/7/15 by Phatdamage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Phatdamage

Hello Phatdamage,

Ah awesome, I was getting slightly worried then, I suppose there are thousands of people from around the world here and I'm from little old Cardiff, not expecting people to know where that is..

I ride a Honda NTV 650 Roadster, it's called Malkovich (because of it's number plate) and is Teal Green hehe.. Good luck with your DA course, it's so fun, just enjoy it..

I would be incredbly grateful if you could direct me to the Avatar thing, I'm a bit useless at this so far haha

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Welcome Stacey...hows Gavin? Sorry, couldnt resist that since youre from Wales, I bet I'm not the first to say it. I am a fellow Brit, so I guess I must be a spy too. You'll enjoy it round here, just beware of the crazies

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Sure,

Click here:www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tell them what you would like, and they will make 4/5 designs, then tell you how to set it up!

I'm looking at getting a V-Strom 650, being 6' 4 I don't fit well on small bikes!!! Got my Mod 1 in 2 weeks!

Do you get to ride much on Malkovich? I did some work in Bristol a few years ago, lovely part of our little island

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Phatdamage already linked it, in his post, it is in blue, just click it and off you go.

Welcome fellow Brit and enjoy.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: deloprator20000

Well, almost every Brit I have met here in Phoenix AZ, has made it known (directly or indirectly) to me that they work for some spy agency. Your reference to Jesse Ventura is very suspicious.

And you believe them?

Dear oh dear.

Welcome Stacey, our Brit numbers are really climbing lately.

Have fun.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join