It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise Your Hand If You Think All Chemtrails are Contrails

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
If you look carefully at the planes producing chemtrails, they are obviously not commercial airplanes. Plus, every commercial plane I've ever flown in has never left any chemtrail behind it. You would think of all the times I've flown, I would have seen it at least once if it was supposedly due to atmospheric conditions. The planes that emit them are plain white with no markings.

Also I have seen two planes flying at the same elevation, same flight path, one was emitting chemtrails, the other wasn't. If it was an "atmospheric condition" that causes "persistent contrails", you would think all planes would be emitting them. I've also seen a plane turn the trails on and off to make a dash pattern in the sky. What sort of atmospheric condition would cause that.

The question is, what chemicals are they emitting. I am leaning towards something used for weather modification. Because they always seem to spray on days when the UV index is dangerously high. And if you get enough of them in the sky, it turns a nice sunny day cloudy real quick. I've never seen them at night.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ultralight
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

The photos shown in your response to me does not show the area in which those planes are flying, but appear to be wartime. Any reasonable person would expect heavy use of warplanes at wartime and chemtrails/comtrails.

Being in the flight path of VAFB and several international airports, I can say in my lifetime I see more comtrails than I ever have. We are not at war...or are we?

No, any reasonable person would realise that a plane cannot hold nearly enough to create trails like that. Not, might not be able to. Absolutely cannot. Its simple maths but ti dont expect you to look it up. Why let the truth get in the way eh?

Keep being scared of clouds! Scary clouds!!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eladria
If you look carefully at the planes producing chemtrails, they are obviously not commercial airplanes. Plus, every commercial plane I've ever flown in has never left any chemtrail behind it. You would think of all the times I've flown, I would have seen it at least once if it was supposedly due to atmospheric conditions. The planes that emit them are plain white with no markings.

You're not looking carefully enough then. Plenty of other believers have no problems tracking and identifying commercial flights leaving trails

Also I have seen two planes flying at the same elevation, same flight path, one was emitting chemtrails, the other wasn't. If it was an "atmospheric condition" that causes "persistent contrails", you would think all planes would be emitting them. I've also seen a plane turn the trails on and off to make a dash pattern in the sky. What sort of atmospheric condition would cause that.

No, you've seen planes that you've assumed are at the same altitude for no reason other than your say so

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Plus, every commercial plane I've ever flown in has never left any chemtrail behind it.

I believe that settles it for me. If you were unable to see the trail in your rear view mirror (that everyone flying commercial is equipped with), then I contest that all chemtrails are real and contrails are an obvious illusion.

I think we all owe the OP an apology.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: rexsblues
a reply to: AutumnWitch657

uhhhhh... you're not denying ignorance like you should be...,

The idea that contrails are really chemtrails is an idea based on ignorance.

Denying ignorance works both ways. Debunking a myth such as the myth that persistent contrail are actually chemicals nefariously being sprayed for airplane is denying ignorance.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Of course they are man-made. They come from jet engines. There is MUCH literature on what these things are, instead of educating yourself, you choose to let your mind wonder into scary thoughts.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

All the times you've flown? Ever time I'VE flown in a plane, I have trouble viewing the space directly behind the airplane. Though I'm usually a passenger. I couldn't say what the view from the cockpit looks like, but I'm sure a pilot is aware of how contrails work so I don't think you are a pilot either.

How do you know they were at the same elevation if you weren't on the same vertical plane as them? Were you in a plane watching them or something?

The question is, what chemicals are they emitting. I am leaning towards something used for weather modification. Because they always seem to spray on days when the UV index is dangerously high. And if you get enough of them in the sky, it turns a nice sunny day cloudy real quick. I've never seen them at night.

The question is, why haven't you rented a plane to go fly up, collect a sample, and test the contrails yourself?

By the way, the reason clouds roll in during the latter parts of sunny days is because of either humidity or changing air pressures...
edit on 13-7-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Eladria

Why can't you do this Eladria?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mrthumpy
How in the hell could anyone see that and believe they're seeing a chemical being sprayed that could multiply itself by the ridiculous factors necessary to spread across the sky?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DenyObfuscation
a reply to: mrthumpy
How in the hell could anyone see that and believe they're seeing a chemical being sprayed that could multiply itself by the ridiculous factors necessary to spread across the sky?

I think just realising that you've been duped about the planes not being commercial is a first step to awakening. The impossibility of spraying trails that size begins to dawn later

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Because the people making that leap in logic don't know how osmosis works.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

Right.
You mean I'm not as gullible as some are don't you?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I'm still trying to find out what air all those involved in the logistics of so called chemtrails are breathing? Is it the same poison or different poison?

I'll go with contrails.
edit on 7/13/2015 by howmuch4another because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: realeyesreallies
New here and just found out about your offer. Never heard about gofundme but that maybe a great way to do this. Not a pilot so I have no idea what 300 gallons is worth. Where are you located? Just a general idea.. not being weird.
a reply to: F4guy

We're in S. Florida where jet fuel runs $4.00 to $4.50 per gallon.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

I am not scared of them. Okay, you got me they are man made because they come from jet engines. You know that is not what I meant, but okay, believe what you want...they are not spraying chemtrails...it just seems like it because I don't seem to think they just materialize out of thin air....one minute you are looking at the clear blue sky and the next some weird straight lines start popping up everywhere....how come they just show up mysteriously and then end and then start somewhere else and just end?

If they were continuous and they never stopped and they dissipated as they fly through the sky okay those or contrails, but these things that just criss cross the sky randomly with no airplane traffic supposed to be around and it only happens for periods at a time and then stop and then start again....yeah those are just my imagination.

You and anyone that thinks they are not there are either dis-info agents or blind or delusional.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

How did the stuff get there if there were no planes around?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: howmuch4another

Sure you will ...explain this to me then how is it one minute I can be watching one plane without these trails come along and then 10 minutes later at the same altitude another comes along with them and they just linger for hours....oh those are special planes with different engines flying with different jet fuel and the atmospheric conditions changed miraculously in 10 minutes.

Whatever, dude.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

denying they exist when they are obvious is being delusional.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   

So instead of letting your ignorance of them guide your emotions, why don't you go educate yourself on how they form and where they come from?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: howmuch4another

Sure you will ...explain this to me then how is it one minute I can be watching one plane without these trails come along and then 10 minutes later at the same altitude another comes along with them and they just linger for hours....oh those are special planes with different engines flying with different jet fuel and the atmospheric conditions changed miraculously in 10 minutes.

Whatever, dude.

Ok, i will explain that if you can explain how there are breaks in the clouds and the sky isnt just one big uniform block of cloud.

Hint: Both our explanations are the same.

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join