It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise Your Hand If You Think All Chemtrails are Contrails

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

You were a baby in the early sixties that's why you didn't notice them then. Your world consisted of mommy, bottles and teddy bears.
In the mid sixties you were 6 or seven. Still more earth conscious than sky conscious and in the late sixties you were nine or ten and I'm thinking maybe then you started really noticing the world around you. As you get older from infancy your world expands. First it's just mommy. Then as you grow it includes family, then friends and finally the world around you.
I'm just saying you more than likely just didn't notice them.
When I was a kid there were sky writers in the sky at the beach all the time but still an older person first pointed them out to me. I just wasn't looking up at the sky. .

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: reldra

What's wrong with this picture?
You had a toddler but still had time to notice a cloud stay in the sky for six hours? Six hours. That's almost a whole work days worth of time. Just a little less than a full school day. Who took care of the baby while you watched a cloud stay in the sky for six full hours?
The earth turned in that amount of time and it wouldn't even be the same bit of sky over head.
Also the upper winds would quickly blow away any cloud formations. Anything heavier than water vapor would fall to earth fast. Not float in resistance to wind. Didn't you ever watch clouds? They change in mere moments forget hours. Sorry but your argument doesn't hold water.
edit on 7132015 by AutumnWitch657 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree
a reply to: howmuch4another

Sure you will ...explain this to me then how is it one minute I can be watching one plane without these trails come along and then 10 minutes later at the same altitude another comes along with them and they just linger for hours....oh those are special planes with different engines flying with different jet fuel and the atmospheric conditions changed miraculously in 10 minutes.

Whatever, dude.

I will, but first I want you to explain to me how you can verify the altitude by sight alone. I know of some amazing people. I mean, the kind that can do anything they want to. Build and fix anything. And even they cannot tell you how high up a plane is when it's flying. Not one of them.

So, you are up to bat sport. Swing away.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Sure you will ...explain this to me then how is it one minute I can be watching one plane without these trails come along and then 10 minutes later at the same altitude another comes along with them and they just linger for hours....oh those are special planes with different engines flying with different jet fuel and the atmospheric conditions changed miraculously in 10 minutes.

Whatever, dude.

How about you go first. What air do the people that propagate so called chemtrails have access to? Are they killing themselves?

As far as your question goes..besides the density of water vapor varying throughout the sky you don't know the planes are at the same altitude simply by watching and yes the atmospheric conditions can change in 10 minutes especially at high altitudes.

lol at the "Whatever". emotional much?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

and the atmospheric conditions changed miraculously in 10 minutes.

Yes God farts and it changes the atmospheric conditions as soon as God breaks wind.

You and anyone that thinks they are not there are either dis-info agents or blind or delusional.

Yet you say they just appear with no planes around,

So is it unicorns maybe?

denying they exist when they are obvious is being delusional.

Obvious?

You can take a chemical analysis with eye sight alone?

Add another person with some sort of bionic eyes that can perform such feats,

Its funny though, like many before you with your special ability they never seem to be able to back anything up with any intelligent points.

+ Like many before you, you show much ignorance in how rapidly the weather can change, how atmospheric conditions vary and how that causes contrail to stop and start at times, to linger or to dissipate.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I will, but first I want you to explain to me how you can verify the altitude by sight alone.

Dude, if their bionic eyes can perform a chemical analysis, why is it so hard to believe that their bionic eyes haven't got other functions.

Haven't you watched the 6 million dollar man?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Sure you will ...explain this to me then how is it one minute I can be watching one plane without these trails come along and then 10 minutes later at the same altitude another comes along with them and they just linger for hours

Actually, one plane flying at the same altitude can be creating a contrail one moment, and not creating a contrail the next moment, resulting in a contrail that starts and stops intermittently.

The reason for this is the same reason why there can be a patch of blue sky next to a cloud -- that's because the atmospheric conditions that allow a cloud or contrail to exist may occur in some areas of the sky but not others.

If atmospheric conditions were homogeneous, then we would not have areas where atmospheric moisture has condensed to form clouds next to areas of blue sky where the moisture has not condensed.

edit on 7/13/2015 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The contrails of today look the same as contrails 50 year ago when I was a kid.
The only difference is the internet has created a generation of insane people who never shut up.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I will, but first I want you to explain to me how you can verify the altitude by sight alone.

Dude, if their bionic eyes can perform a chemical analysis, why is it so hard to believe that their bionic eyes haven't got other functions.

I forgot all about Steve Austin. Please disregard my post. I stand corrected.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Soylent Green Is People
Also, I've seen numerous planes leave a continuous trail that persists in some segments but other segments sublimate over various periods of time.

I challenge any ''chemtrail'' proponent to invoke the ad hoc ''on/off switch'' to explain that.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:19 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

...it just seems like it because I don't seem to think they just materialize out of thin air....one minute you are looking at the clear blue sky and the next some weird straight lines start popping up everywhere....how come they just show up mysteriously and then end and then start somewhere else and just end?

Because there is water vapour in jet exhaust and water freezes at minus 40 degrees, what is unbelievable about that?

If they were continuous and they never stopped and they dissipated as they fly through the sky okay those or contrails, but these things that just criss cross the sky randomly with no airplane traffic supposed to be around and it only happens for periods at a time and then stop and then start again....yeah those are just my imagination.

No they aren't in your imagination, but why do you expect them to be continuous and dissipate every time? Have you never seen a white cloud in an otherwise blue sky? How about several clouds? Atmospheric conditions vary a great deal and the behaviour of contrails depends on these conditions. Did you quit school at 5 years old?

You and anyone that thinks they are not there are either dis-info agents or blind or delusional.

I suppose that's easier for you to handle than realising you have huge gaps in your general knowledge.
edit on 13-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eladria
The planes that emit them are plain white with no markings.

What plain white planes like this one?

This is an Avion Express A320 operating on lease for Jet2 out of Manchester this summer. Its aircraft are unpainted because the hire them out to meet short term capacity demands.

Here's another, its a HiFly A340 on lease to Thomas Cook

Do you get a kick out of making up rubbish about plain white aircraft? They aren't remotely as mysterious as you'd like to think.

Also I have seen two planes flying at the same elevation, same flight path, one was emitting chemtrails, the other wasn't. If it was an "atmospheric condition" that causes "persistent contrails", you would think all planes would be emitting them. I've also seen a plane turn the trails on and off to make a dash pattern in the sky. What sort of atmospheric condition would cause that.

It's your lucky day! As you can see I'm a bit of a spotter, tell me the time, date, location and direction you saw these, plus the altitude if you can and I'll try dig up the info to back you up.

The question is, what chemicals are they emitting. I am leaning towards something used for weather modification. Because they always seem to spray on days when the UV index is dangerously high. And if you get enough of them in the sky, it turns a nice sunny day cloudy real quick. I've never seen them at night.

The question for me is how come people aren't smart enough to work out that a contrail cannot possible have been sprayed from an aircraft, its like saying the wake from a transatlantic ship was sprayed from within it, rather than caused by its passage over the surface of the sea. Utterly ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:39 PM
link   

How do you know they are at the same altitude? Either can you show me something like this to support you;

Or admit you are just guessing.

ETA - found this too in my files;

In this image one trail is visibly thicker than the other. At first glance one may think that the thicker trail is lower in the sky, however the FR24 data shows that the aircraft are only separated vertically by a couple of hundred feet. You might think that means one was a much larger aircraft, but it wasn't. They were both A319's, but one trail was a minute or so older.

You simply cannot differentiate between trails with the naked eye and anyone who says they can is a liar
edit on 13-7-2015 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:40 PM
link   

a reply to: Soylent Green Is People

denying they exist when they are obvious is being delusional.

Saying contrails are chemtrails just because you don't know anything about contrails is delusional. And a bit sad

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   
a reply to: starswift

I think I may be one of them. I can't leave it alone

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutumnWitch657
a reply to: Aloysius the Gaul

You were a baby in the early sixties that's why you didn't notice them then. Your world consisted of mommy, bottles and teddy bears.
In the mid sixties you were 6 or seven. Still more earth conscious than sky conscious and in the late sixties you were nine or ten and I'm thinking maybe then you started really noticing the world around you. As you get older from infancy your world expands. First it's just mommy. Then as you grow it includes family, then friends and finally the world around you.
I'm just saying you more than likely just didn't notice them.
When I was a kid there were sky writers in the sky at the beach all the time but still an older person first pointed them out to me. I just wasn't looking up at the sky. .

I noticed them because in 1968 I was 9, there was a heap of news about these fabulous new aircraft arriving in the country, and because I would often go to the beach and the contrail from a flight between 2 cities about 200miles north and 200 miles south would be formed by het jet flying in 1 direction, and then still be there when the jet flew back the opposite ay - it's a small country - there was only 1 airline flying jets, and only 1 jet would be doing that route.

the rest of your post is pretty condescending - try not being su8ch a pratt.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eladria
If you look carefully at the planes producing chemtrails, they are obviously not commercial airplanes. Plus, every commercial plane I've ever flown in has never left any chemtrail behind it. You would think of all the times I've flown, I would have seen it at least once if it was supposedly due to atmospheric conditions.

How would you know? It's not like you can see behind the plane.

I've seen the plane I'm in leaving vortex trails off the flaps, though, several times.

The planes that emit them are plain white with no markings.

Because you're seeing them from underneath, with the naked eye? Your eye can't resolve airplane markings at 25000 feet.

Also I have seen two planes flying at the same elevation, same flight path, one was emitting chemtrails, the other wasn't. If it was an "atmospheric condition" that causes "persistent contrails", you would think all planes would be emitting them. I've also seen a plane turn the trails on and off to make a dash pattern in the sky. What sort of atmospheric condition would cause that.

You have no way of knowing what altitude they were at. It would be incredibly unusual for flight control to allow two planes to be close without being very different altitudes to get the minimum safe separation.

And you say you've flown often. Ever have turbulence? Was it everywhere, or was it intermittent?

I've never seen them at night.

I have. It helps a lot if there's a full moon.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

I forgot all about Steve Austin. Please disregard my post. I stand corrected.

I don't think Steve Austin's eye could do chemical analyses.

However, the World Securities Corporations SCANNER device from Search could. At least one episode the agent was about to get roofies in his martini, and Burgess Meredith had the computer do a spectrographic analysis of the booze using the SCANNER camera. Very useful, I suspect.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

I'm guessing you'd be pretty handy to have around at the bar playing NTN !

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Your on to something, I can tell.
a reply to: waynos

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join