It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raise Your Hand If You Think All Chemtrails are Contrails

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: realeyesreallies

perfect idea for a gofumdme. Collect and Test some contrail

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: RobinB022
a reply to: DenyObfuscation

Do you not find that premise to be ridiculous?

Perhaps, but as I said I'm no scientist.
I also find all of the experiments on innocent people in the past to be quite ridiculous.. but they happened.

Anything relevant to the question? Are you saying that because someone did something before that water in the sky can be turned into.... aluminum????

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:58 PM
link   

That was my offer made months ago and there have still been no takers.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Ultralight

I wasn't born in the back of a pick up truck either.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
New here and just found out about your offer. Never heard about gofundme but that maybe a great way to do this. Not a pilot so I have no idea what 300 gallons is worth. Where are you located? Just a general idea.. not being weird.
a reply to: F4guy

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: realeyesreallies
a reply to: waynos

Care to elaborate how they do not relate specifically? Denial is simple. What does Chemtrail mean to you?

Sure. A chemtrail is a mis-identified contrail. Mis-identifying contrails is how chemtrail theory began, and has continued ever since. solar Radiation Management (aviation method) however is about putting tiny particles of reflective material at altitudes of 70-100,000ft where they would reflect he heat of the sun back out. There are no aircraft which can carry this out, due to altitude limitations apart from three airframes in the world, two in the USA and one in Russia (if flyable). Another thing about a layer of microscopic particles at altitude is that it would be completely invisible from the ground.

Nothing about this proposal describes thick spreading clouds from airliners at half the height, and only on days where persistent spreading trails would also form all by themselves. There is also nothing *at all* to suggest it has gone beyond the theoretical and modelling stage. People do however point at contrails and confuse the issue, calling them chemtrails. Or would you argue that every photo posted on the net labelled as a chemtrail is correct?

So you believe it could not be duplicated? No way that an experiment perhaps of your smart design could prove this simple reaction to put a rest to the controversy?

I never offered an opinion, I asked you how you proposed to replicate all the conditions. It was your idea, not mine. contrail testing and examination has gone on for decades, there are detailed papers about it. Of course, because they never turned up chemtrails they are ignored by the "enlightened". The way to do it, if the hundreds of previous tests weren't good enough, is test a trail with that test organised by the chemtrail side. But nobody will.

Why is there still so much controversy? I believe that neither have proven their point without question with an edge going to Geoengineering programs.

You can believe what you want, given that there is no evidence at all, the edge you speak of is completely imaginary. If there is no proof to contradict the decades of contrail studies that went before, it's case closed by any sane measure.

Who said anything about using a person at 30,000 feet?

Nobody at all. Maybe you misread it.

I'm talking "simple" and in scale to a reasonable level. A person or persons will create vapor in a small condensed area at -30, if what above can occur daily all day in a huge sky then a small persistent vapor cloud out of a person or persons should be enough to say hey. It may happen.

Except it wouldn't. I've worked in freezers this cold, you get the vapour all right, but it's a dry cold so you get instant sublimation, this is where your understanding falls down. The conditions where trails form are very different from on the ground, even in a freezer.

What I would rather read are actions taken to validate or prove otherwise vrs the typical go no where debates. If it is what people who pass it off as normal is then lets see these crazy persistent clouds recreated in real time and this debate ended.

those questioning them as unusual are well within reason and right to do so.

These questions were answered over half a century ago, questions are fine, but ignoring answers because you don't like them is facile.

There is decades worth of peer reviewed and validated research on contrails and their formation and persistence and its freely available, but you'll NEVER find it linked on geoengineeringwatch or any other chemtrail site because it's so rather inconvenient.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:26 PM
link   
That's my hope as well. We have to check and see. If our governments/agencies/universities/corporations will not fund the samples then the public will and I would be one to pitch in.

a reply to: AshOnMyTomatoes

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:32 PM
link   

If our governments/agencies/universities/corporations will not fund the samples then the public will and I would be one to pitch in.

They have done so. The results are ignored.
scholar.google.com...
edit on 7/12/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Ok. You believe these programs are still in theoretical stages and modelling. And you believe vapor will act "significantly" different lasting hours to all day vrs. quick sublimation depending on humidity and altitude. Your entitled to your opinion but In this case I don't buy it. So modeling flight heights and proposals don't mean much to me. It all becomes pointless as it solves nothing.

I would rather contribute to ending the debate than debate. Obviously all the free validated information has not really taken hold and ended a daily debate so additional evidence and data should be pursued.

Got a new lead here. I am happy to have further conversations that can add to verifying vrs. perpetuating division on a matter that can and should be tested as close to the source as possible.

a reply to: waynos

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Your entitled to your opinion but In this case I don't buy it.
It's not an opinion. It's physics.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Ok.

a reply to: Phage

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Perhaps an issue of trust. Perhaps it's time for a publicly funded test.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Here we are G-D again? Why? Because some people can't figure
out that pilots are smart people. Not half wit monkeys that see
and monkeys that do. No pilot is stupid enough to spray the air
full of crap. then come on down and breath that air. not even if
he's try'n a off his whole family. Can't believe I ever got sucked up
by the conspiracy to ruin all conspiracies. Let it go, gawd it's stupid.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Perhaps an issue of trust. Perhaps it's time for a publicly funded test.
Heh.
First you complain about no tests by "governments/agencies/universities/corporations ". Then when it's pointed that those tests have been done, you complain about it.

Perfect.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Searched throught the 7 pages on the link you posted about a gofundme for Contrails, but did not actually see them do it.
Still think it is a good ideal despite to test despite what the NASA website says.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: mapsurfer_
I was just pointing out that the suggestion had been made. But you didn't check gofundme itself? There are actually a few people begging for money for various aspects of "chemtrails".

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I'm not complaining. But they've made zero impact on the chemtrail/contrail debate obviously. Still There. Independent publicly funded tests should be put along side.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: soulpowertothendegree

I am 52 years old and these things have not been around all my life, they just began in the last 10 to 15 years with regularity.

If they were all normal then they would have been around all my life.

They have been, they just weren't a big conspiracy back then, so not many took notice here's some photo's

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join