It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CyberBerkut: The world should know and see it!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Seems legit.

/thisiswhereitypethatsarcasmemote

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
A rambling, poorly translated or poorly written OP really doesn't make me want to watch the video.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What's ironic is those that keep returning to continually push this as being some gem of a find and real and credible...

Turn around and imply those that dissent as having "vested interests" in disproving it and denying it.

Curious, that.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

You mean you don't own stock in ISIS film studios?

Absurd!

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 07:57 PM
link   
The isis videos are using higher level productions, they are edited and effects are added. CGI in the hands of capable people can produce videos that cannot be detected to the layman.

edit on 12-7-2015 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

(post by TechUnique removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TechUnique
After 911 and all they learned about information dissemination and the damage it can do, be ready that the next attack will be a little 'cleaner' and more severe.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Can we get a comparison of these two videos?
this is the only one i found, the video starts at 2.20

Anyone else see the similarities in the ground in the staged one, vs the ground in the original?

Even the posture of the ISIS guy and the way he moves seems to match up with the staged one.
edit on 12-7-2015 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-7-2015 by booyakasha because: fix video

now that i look at it more, even James Foley's shirt is blowing like the one in the staged video.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:52 PM
link   
I would guess this is from the Turkish TV show Valley of the Wolves which includes ISIS executions. Or one of the many movies done in other countries in the region about it.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad
I googled valley of the wolves Isis and this ATS thread came up in the results so you could be right.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&mem=

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: EA006
a reply to: DJW001

It's pretty well done actually, there's even a breeze in there.

If it's staged the actor isn't going to die.

If it's being filmed by ISIS (supposedly) where would they be getting this hi tech equipment in order to film it?

They sold a few of their Toyota Tundras to scrape up the cash.

No, no. They cashed in some oil barrels.

No wait, I got it. The Westboro Batist Church donated them for throwing homosexuals off of buildings.

Just kidding, it was revenue from their posh hotel silly.

edit on 12-7-2015 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Can we all agree that this is proof that the CIA is not beheading people? Or is that not the purpose of this thread?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

...they probably were staged, but real executions.
I can buy a green screen and put it on my wall for 50 bucks. Then pirate an editing program. They are making high quality propaganda videos with sfx, editing, and computer graphics. That said people are actually dying in the videos.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 02:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Shadow Herder

Yes, but most of us who are younger and more attuned to cgi can tell the difference. Many of the isis videos show real people dying.

Im also shocked that people dont understand how isis gets decent video equipment (the videos they make could be done qith a few thousand dollars in equipment). They have as much money and weapons as they need.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: haven123

and if you noticed when it was pointed out i acknowledged it. you are persistent on this topic ...vested interests?

So because I am denying bunk that is posted I must have a vested interest, well then it seems you have one also or you wouldn't be trying so hard to make us believe it could be real.

See how that works.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Many of the isis videos show real people dying.

Exactly, it's something many in this thread forget...real people dying.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: Kapusta

but it doesn't show anything other than a bunch of people standing around.

Kind of like the actual beheading videos themselves. The actual beheading is never shown. Its cut out in the videos and goes straight to the "aftermath". All the videos are is of someone "standing around" as you say there. If you're someone who watches these types videos on a regular basis, its really easy to spot a fake from a real deal video. ISIS has a lot of beheading videos (recent) that shows the actual beheading without all of the dramatic music, lighting and high def goodness. Why cherry pick certain ones to turn into a censored Hollywood movie trailer? Because they are political maybe? Nah, because plenty of political beheading videos are out there now that shows everything without all of the dramatics involved.

None of those Jihadi John beheading videos passed the smell test before this "CyberBerkut Leak" came out and they don't pass the smell test now. People were thinking these things were fake well before any of this.

edit on 13-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Anyway, as I said before, this "staged" video in the original post looks like Jihadi John in that Steven Sotloff beheading video, the same kind of hand posturing with the knife, both left handed and both wearing the same boots with the same clothes.

If you look at the light shining on those shoulder straps he seems to be wearing the same double gun straps as well.

If you don't know what beheading video I speak of, here it is.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 05:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

How many times does a person need to watch them? Once isn't enough? Maybe a couple of times?

Sorry man. I've seen the execution videos. I don't have them favorited in my browser, but I've seen them. This video is nothing but a video of a video. Nobody has found anything that is dead-bang on to be able to say "yes it's from a McCain staffer, yes it's the Foley video being staged, yes this is the identifying information." Three threads later people still can't even decide which execution they think it is. This doesn't pass the smell test either, regardless of whether or not people think jihadi john's videos are fake or not.

So I stand by my take on it: it's a video of a fake execution alright. Beyond that, there's no proof of anything.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Shamrock6 because: Removed unnecessary verbiage.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

My point, is that a lot of us didn't need this "CyberBerkut Leak" to know that these were staged. So if this CyberBerkut stuff is real or not, is honestly irrelevant when you get right down to it.

Still interesting though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join