It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CyberBerkut: The world should know and see it!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: maghun

I'm adding this as a note.

I replied to this thread 15 mins ago.
In that time it's disappeared from the recent threads.
That's why I'm adding this.
Can anyone explain this please because it looks like its being done deliberately.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: EA006

Why are you so offended by my not buying the authenticity of the video? Or did ATS institute a one-comment policy that I'm unaware of?

Ps - shows up in the recent list just fine for me so...no.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

How can you be so sure? Do you have evidence of your own?

People about to get beheaded don't calmly ask where their mark is.

Now I'm not saying it is real because I don't know, I just don't get how you can be so sure it isn't?

As I said, the atmosphere in the studio-- it is clearly a studio with a green screen-- is altogether too relaxed. I further conclude that it is not CIA because the studio equipment is not state of the art.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I'm not offended. I think you have been quick to judge the authenticity of the video.
I can't prove or provide evidence that concludes definitively either way.

I don't see why people like yourself come to a conspiracy website to basically denounce everything that is brought to the communities attention. What's the point?

Given the relevant importance of the video, if real, would it not be worth more than a cursory glance and instant dismissal?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

It's pretty well done actually, there's even a breeze in there.

If it's staged the actor isn't going to die.

If it's being filmed by ISIS (supposedly) where would they be getting this hi tech equipment in order to film it?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Why I come here is really no concern of yours whatsoever, is it? Last I was aware of, dissent is allowed on ATS.

It's obviously not welcome by some, but it's allowed.

As for the video? I don't doubt that it's a video of a fake beheading.

What I DO doubt is that berkut got it off somebody traveling with McCain. And there's absolutely zero evidence to support anything beyond "it's a video of a fake beheading."

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

Why I come here is really no concern of yours whatsoever, is it?

I'd have thought you were here for the same reason as me. It would seem it isn't.

Back to thread. If you had a source that you could potentially exploit again, would you really give away that source in a yt video?
Even if they couldn't/can't exploit that source again would it not be good propaganda to blame someone like a staffer of mccain?

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:13 PM
link   

It's pretty well done actually, there's even a breeze in there.

All they needed to do was leave the large doors open.

If it's staged the actor isn't going to die.

Exactly, his nonchalance points to it being a fake beheading.

If it's being filmed by ISIS (supposedly) where would they be getting this hi tech equipment in order to film it?

The equipment they are using is over a decade old.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Then why "reveal" they "exploited" somebody who was with McCain? If they want to keep them in their hip pocket for future exploitation? That narrows down the list of who they could've gotten the video from from "millions upon millions of potential people" to a comparative handful. So if their angle is keeping the person unaware they've been exploited, they did a piss poor job of it. Now anybody who was in the group and has a fake beheading video on their *whatever* is going to think it was possibly them and take measures to protect themselves.

If you don't want to reveal sources and methods, you don't reveal identifying information on your sources and methods. You don't release enough information to narrow the list down to a handful of names.

If you're here to look at everything critically and decide for yourself, then we are here for the same reasons. If you're here to buy into everything that's posted without critical examination of it then no, we're not here for the same reason. Beyond that, why are you so worried about why I'm here? I'm simply another faceless member of ATS. Shouldn't have enough of an impact on anybody that they spend any great length of time pondering my membership.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Since when we're stage lights and a fan high tech? Lol

I have family from the former Soviet Union ... I can tell... Subtle things... Like... Their sense of humour... There's no sound but you can see how theyre laughing... Subtle gestures hand movements, the way they move...

I can hear the Russian in my head just observing silent images. Yes. Psychology in motion.

posted on Jul, 11 2015 @ 08:41 PM
link   
You continue to amaze me ATS. NASA only lies even though they're batting 1.000 when it comes to planets/comets/ asteroids not slamming in to Earth. On the other hand CyberBerkut is the Gospel truth despite posting lie after lie.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Shamrock6

No no it was a "colleague" of his, not him specifically. His name just makes it sound better. Despite the fact they don't name who they got it off of.

Nor do they explain why it took them the better part of a month to get it uploaded.

The vaguest the better, I guess. Perhaps one of Cyberberkut' s admirerers can explain why the NSA is evil for spying on foreign diplomats' private calls, but Cyberberkut (an FSB franchise, not directly managed by Corporate) are heroes for allegedly doing exactly the same thing?
If you can't figure that out then maybe you need to reassess your beliefs.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I thought it was a joke.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:28 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Lol

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Bilk22

If you can't figure that out then maybe you need to reassess your beliefs.

And if that's the best response you can come up with, you need to start examining your own.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   

So, really it could very well be a 3 letter agency making this video?

That's what it looks like. It's being filmed using old equipment for somebody else.

You have essentially agreed. Why is the leap so hard to believe maybe Russians didn't do this?

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
You continue to amaze me ATS. NASA only lies even though they're batting 1.000 when it comes to planets/comets/ asteroids not slamming in to Earth. On the other hand CyberBerkut is the Gospel truth despite posting lie after lie.

Nobody is saying they are gospel truth.

Not one respondent said they were.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonjudgementalist
Since when we're stage lights and a fan high tech? Lol

I have family from the former Soviet Union ... I can tell... Subtle things... Like... Their sense of humour... There's no sound but you can see how theyre laughing... Subtle gestures hand movements, the way they move...

I can hear the Russian in my head just observing silent images. Yes. Psychology in motion.

Fascinating, psychology in motion. Just like ISIS.

I'll bet I could add English voices to that video and you couldn't tell the difference....I think you've made up that comment to be honest.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

It's interesting you point out the membership.

A self proclaimed supreme shill, shillaxing and casting dispersions on nearly every thread you participate in...

I pointed it out because of the pattern in your responses. I'll leave it at that.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Seems like your the only one laughing.....

Not really I laughed at it when it was posted here...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join