It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CyberBerkut: The world should know and see it!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h
a reply to: GogoVicMorrow

Many of the isis videos show real people dying.

Exactly, it's something many in this thread forget...real people dying.

Also forgotten is the accounts by people who have seen the beheadings and rapes and torture but managed to escape. Unless I have been misled and everyone who has escaped ISIS is an actor paid by the CIA to say this!

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodydagger

I don't think I've offered an opinion on the executions, at any point, being real or fake. I've offered an opinion on the authenticity of this video and berkut's claims.

So it would appear we're not even discussing the same thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Had an interesting conversation with my cousin this morning. There are many reasons the US would need to justify being in the ME. Opiate fields seem like a likely reason considering the prices of medicine and the amount of people suffering from cancer who absolutely need it. I've seen many videos that I am sure are real, however; I have not seen an indisputable video of an American being beheaded by IS. The foley video seems very suspect to me. Just food for thought.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Bridgewater

Look up the Eugene Armstrong beheading video. Its not exactly ISIS, but close enough in al-Qaida.

That video is extremely real and Eugene was an American civil engineer.
edit on 13-7-2015 by Bloodydagger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: maghun

Have you seen the movie Ironman 3?

...............second line..........

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I actually have. Horrible. My point was just that there is An abundance of footage of Isis clearly executing people but the only footage of them doing it to an American is questionable and now this video emerges. I don't know nearly enough to argue authenticity or not but it does make me wonder.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:04 AM
link   
If these Russian hackers had some better media training, they would have claimed it was hacked from an Obama aide, sent the video to Fox and waited for the right-wing hate machine to take it mainstream.

They could probably even have made a few bucks in the process. Typical commies not being motivated by money.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 09:29 AM
link   

My point, is that a lot of us didn't need this "CyberBerkut Leak" to know that these were staged.

So the CIA is not really beheading people? Why did Cyberberkut post this? To exonerate America?

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

My point, is that a lot of us didn't need this "CyberBerkut Leak" to know that these were staged.

So the CIA is not really beheading people? Why did Cyberberkut post this? To exonerate America?

^ This is assuming that its a real deal leak. Who really knows. It could be false propaganda BS to spread more xenophobia across the world.

posted on Jul, 13 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodydagger

^ This is assuming that its a real deal leak. Who really knows. It could be false propaganda BS to spread more xenophobia across the world.

False propaganda on whose part? How would a leak that shows that Daesh is not really committing atrocities spread more xenophobia across the world?

posted on Jul, 15 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
So, what could be evidence of one of the largest conspiracies our governments have ever perpetuated against us and we're only at 5 pages? Where is the passion? It seems most of you are OK if it turns out this was staged..."I expected it" kind of attitude. F@#K that! This could be proof of an actual false flag event. It should be receiving the utmost scrutiny and investigation. Where is the side-by-side comparison of the videos? The film crew surely looks caucasian to me. This isn't an ISIS production.

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 04:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Battlefresh
So, what could be evidence of one of the largest conspiracies our governments have ever perpetuated against us and we're only at 5 pages? Where is the passion? It seems most of you are OK if it turns out this was staged..."I expected it" kind of attitude. F@#K that! This could be proof of an actual false flag event. It should be receiving the utmost scrutiny and investigation. Where is the side-by-side comparison of the videos? The film crew surely looks caucasian to me. This isn't an ISIS production.

Why?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Didn't ISIS perform several mock executions with the captives before the actually final one?

Is it not possible this is what we are seeing here?

posted on Jul, 16 2015 @ 05:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: woogleuk
Didn't ISIS perform several mock executions with the captives before the actually final one?

Is it not possible this is what we are seeing here?

No; a quick look at the positioning of the equipment makes it clear that this is neither a real execution nor a rehearsal. The scene has been set to represent a fake execution. It has all the signifiers of a movie set, but they are not deployed properly for them to be used.

posted on Oct, 29 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
a reply to: DJW001

No no it was a "colleague" of his, not him specifically. His name just makes it sound better. Despite the fact they don't name who they got it off of.

Nor do they explain why it took them the better part of a month to get it uploaded.

The vaguest the better, I guess. Perhaps one of Cyberberkut' s admirerers can explain why the NSA is evil for spying on foreign diplomats' private calls, but Cyberberkut (an FSB franchise, not directly managed by Corporate) are heroes for allegedly doing exactly the same thing?
if you spy on McCain for good that's a good thing but NSA spy on us to help the yale elite.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join