It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny things kids say

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   
My friend's rabbit had a baby. We're guessing it's a few weeks old. Her son saw it and said, "It hatched out of its egg!" Mind you, he's six so I guess that can be expected.
Do you have any funny stories involving what your kids or kids that you know have said? Share them here so we can all have a good laugh. We'll be laughing with them, not at them.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
When I was a kid, I was riding down the road with my mom when she popped open a diet coke and started chugging it down... Needless to say, I gave her holy hell for 'drinking and driving'.
edit on 9-7-2015 by rexsblues because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

I've got one recent one I love. I told it once on the site but I think it's so funny I need to tell it again .

My granddaughter absolutely loves her Nana ( my mom ). She spent every moment she had before kindergarten at my mothers house . My mom has a Maine coon cat that was then about 10 years old . I don't know how many people are familiar with Maine coon cats. But those cats are nuts and completely unlike other felines they more closely resemble a dog's behavior .

Anyway the cat is always underfoot and, it would jump into your chest when it wanted to play and generally zip around the house constantly like a nut . When the cat acted up my mother would refer to it as the damn cat .

Anyway

My granddaughter was attending kindergarten. She told the teacher about my mom and the cat. The teacher ask what the cats name was my granddaughters reply was " damn cat " !! Rotf

edit on 9-7-2015 by Greathouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   
My (then) five year old daughter.

Why are rivers full of water?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
One Christmas a friend's daughter saw on a roof "NOEL" and asked us what it said.
Then the argument started about it saying noel.

"But there is an L. It can't say noel"

She was 4 at the time.....

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: rexsblues

That's great! Save a life. Don't drink and drive!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My son was 4 (now 6) figured out Netflix and watched all documentaries about boats, ships and shipwrecks. Especially Titanic. One day we had just pulled out of the driveway, and as I was speeding up, he said in a British accent, "Full steam ahead you bastard" After laughing for a couple of miles, I had to tell him about the word he shouldn't say. He then proceeded to tell me, "Captain Edward Smith says it dad" My boy comes up with some good ones smh.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Greathouse

My brother and sister in law have one of those. He's a cool cat. They are a lot like dogs. Anywho, that was funny. "Damn cat!" My ribs hurt now.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: VoidHawk

That's pretty funny. What did you say?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

That's a good one. It reminds me of when we were teaching my nephew the alphabet. He did good until we got to Y. He kept saying "Because".

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

WHen my youngest was tiny, we used to play. I'd shout, "Who wants a beating!" and chase him around the house and tickle him and have fun and play around.

It was our game.

A couple of years later, when he was in daycare, he mentioned that his daddy liked to give him beatings.

. . . . . . . . . . . . that was a loooooong day spent with the cops.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
a reply to: leeb317

That one is hilarious! I guess it doesn't help when you're laughing when you tell him not to say it. Damn, I'm going to be laughing at that one all day.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Oh, crap. That's funny and yet not at all funny; not with cops being involved, anyway. Good thing they didn't arrest you.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

originally posted by: VoidHawk

That's pretty funny. What did you say?

That was 26 years ago, I cant remember what I replied with, I just remember being stumped because without the water its not a river.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark
My friend's rabbit had a baby. We're guessing it's a few weeks old. Her son saw it and said, "It hatched out of its egg!" Mind you, he's six so I guess that can be expected.
Do you have any funny stories involving what your kids or kids that you know have said? Share them here so we can all have a good laugh. We'll be laughing with them, not at them.

Perhaps he learned that by getting a chocolate Easter Bunny with chocolate eggs. What the March Hare has to do with with Easter...

I love Kids Minds, only ones I respect.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   
In a restaurant, the little kid (5 at the time) proclaimed very loudly that she was going to eat all the yummy food the waitress brought, and turn it in to poop & farts. Because that's what you do, you eat the food, and make poop & farts!

We were all pretty red-faced. Amused, but red-faced.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
In a restaurant, the little kid (5 at the time) proclaimed very loudly that she was going to eat all the yummy food the waitress brought, and turn it in to poop & farts. Because that's what you do, you eat the food, and make poop & farts!

I say that now.

Guess that explains why the wife doesn't like to eat out anymore.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I say that now.

Baby bunnies have an excuse for that no-filter stuff. Big boy bunnies, on the other hand...

Edit: What am I saying, this is Beezzer. You're a 12 year old trapped in a grown-up bunny bod

edit on 7/9/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

I've never heard it put quite like that before. That's funny.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I say that now.

Baby bunnies have an excuse for that no-filter stuff. Big boy bunnies, on the other hand...

Edit: What am I saying, this is Beezzer. You're a 12 year old trapped in a grown-up bunny bod

I'm a 12 year old in a 52 year old body with a 5 year old knee and a 80 year old liver.

(poop and farts)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join