It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Funny things kids say

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

I'm a 12 year old in a 52 year old body with a 5 year old knee and a 80 year old liver.

(poop and farts)

It sounds like Frankenstein's bunny. Stay away from the mutated radioactive carrots; unless you like glow in the dark poop, that is.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skid Mark

originally posted by: beezzer

I'm a 12 year old in a 52 year old body with a 5 year old knee and a 80 year old liver.

(poop and farts)

It sounds like Frankenstein's bunny. Stay away from the mutated radioactive carrots; unless you like glow in the dark poop, that is.

Um, who in their right mind wouldn't like glow-in-the-dark poop?

Hello! Duh!

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:09 PM
link   
off topic....I gotta have a cat like that......maine coon cat....I'd love that.....take him hunting?

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

Well, I guess it would be like stinky play dough. Just don't eat it. You might have glow in the dark teeth but your breath would be horrible.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What is it with cats introducing kids to dammit? That's how ours learned the word too. Cat jumped onto husband's lap for the first time in spring. She was used to him being in long pants and used her hooks. He exclaimed, "Ouch! dammit!" really loudly right in front of the little guy who picked it up and then proceeded to trot out his new word with every possible tone and inflection he could think of for the next two weeks. Oh, and it was Easter season, so we had to visit the family with our new word, too.

The running joke was that our son thought we had two cats with three names: Stop It, Get Down and Dammit.

This year for Easter we all went out to my cousin Khyle's place. As we were driving out, our son got a bit impatient and started asking the usual variations of "are we there yet?" The best one of those was "When are getting to Old McKhyle's Farm?"

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

That's cute. It could be a lot worse that dammit. A friend of mine had a kid that said # every chance he got. I know that word won't come out but it starts with an SH. You can fill in the blanks.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
About a week or two ago I was standing in the self check out line at walmart with my younger sister and my 3 year old daughter. We stood there for about 10 minutes waiting for our turn, the entire time right next to this police officer who was also waiting. Anyways, it took my daughter up until we were almost done checking out to notice the cop.

She gasps and says "Mommy, look! It's a cop!"

To which I replied "Yep. It sure is." And I see the cop smile at us.

Then she asks, in kind of a low voice and a little scared sounding, "Does he kill people?"

I was kinda shocked. Lol. I didn't know what to say so I just said "Shhh. No he doesn't kill people." And when I peeked at the cop he was obviously trying not to look over at us.

Was it bad that she said that? Or could she have been referring to "killing bad people"? Idk. It was just embarrassing and funny at the same time. My sister and I could not stop laughing after we walked off.

edit on 9-7-2015 by PageLC14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark
My daughter, 3, was pretending to eat my husband's arm at dinner. He pretended to Eat her back. "Don't eat me, daddy, cuz then I'd be all gone, and you'd have to get another blonde kid."

I wonder where she thinks people get kids from.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I think my great nephew was 3 or 4 years old when he came out with this...
One day we were in the back yard and he was always trying to find worms. He gets all excited, runs over to me and says, "Look Aunty a worm!!!" Then he squished it in half and says, "Look Aunty, TWO worms!" LOL

Another time he comes up to my house and says, "Auntie I have some very bad news. He looked so sad and serious. I asked him what happened. He says, "my lizard died". He hesitates for a moment and adds: "But we didn't shoot it or anything!"

And just this year he told me I couldn't plant any flowers in a certain section of the yard. I asked him why not? He says, "that's where I buried my guini pig."

I never know what that kid is going to come out with. LOL

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: PageLC14

Kids pick a lot of stuff up. She could have gotten something from the TV or news; you know, heard something. The cop didn't bother you so I guess it was okay.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Look2theSacredHeart

Thanks for the laugh. I don't know where they get stuff. It gets interesting though.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

He sounds like a smart one. I like the worm one.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Well, I can honestly say I have never said anything of that sort around her. But I can't say that of my younger brothers are her grandparents. My parents are crazy rednecks with no filter and my younger brothers watch stuff like Family Guy.

No matter how many times I ask them to pay attention to what they say or do or watch in front of her, they don't listen. Which Is very frustrating.

a reply to: Skid Mark

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
My granddaughter asked
"why In the olden days did everybody have gray skin and only wear gray clothes?"

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 06:33 AM
link   
My little nephew was heard to remark "This damn car, I hate it, it won't go".
His mother admitted that he had probably got it from her.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: violet

Talking about black and white movies? That's cute.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Oopsie! Kids have big ears. They catch a lot. It can be hard making sure they don't catch the wrong thing.

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

a reply to: violet

Talking about black and white movies? That's cute.

Yeah or photos

posted on Jul, 10 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   

a reply to: DISRAELI

Oopsie! Kids have big ears. They catch a lot. It can be hard making sure they don't catch the wrong thing.

Oh I know and they repeat things like parrots.
My eldest daughter repeated everything and was so insulting with her own comments

Once this friend of my husbands came to visit. He had long wispy brown gray messy hair . She asks him " did you walk through a spider web on your way in here?".... " Well it sure looks like you did". Talk about embarrassing. Her daughter does the same thing. Telling people " you smell bad or why are your teeth all yellow, you should brush them

top topics

<< 1   >>

join