It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

video..Dallas cop threatens to break 14 year olds neck

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

Ha u still here guy?

Someone punt him please.

posted on Jul, 7 2015 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Anyone here have a job where they can speak to someone like that and not get fired?

This is a BAD COP !

We are so concerned with bullying and yet we missed the worst offenders.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: MoreBeer

so you are for child abuse are you ?...what makes you think it is ok for a grown man to treat a child this way.....?...

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: MoreBeer
You want to do something?

Clean up the cause of these types of police.

Yes, "look what you made me do". LWYMMD is a stock fallback of people with narcissistic personality disorder.

The truth is, the guy's incompetent and a danger to the citizenry he purports to serve. A really in-depth psych eval and some tox screening would have been in order.

You didn't do what I wanted when I wanted it. So I had to smack you around. Tune you up. Look what you made me do.

It's what cops say to the wives they're beating, I suspect.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
Looks like he deleted his twitter account

Terigi Rossi (@bmfbull) | Twitter

Really? "bmfbull", and they haven't figured out this guy has major NPD issues?

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

The fact this guy threatened to break a kids neck and still has a job (so it appears) kind of makes me wonder.

Wonder no more. They condone this sort of behavior. If they didn't, they'd have done something about it.

It's very unlikely it's the first incident with this guy, either. Most people act the way they do all the time.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

a reply to: alienjuggalo

Just another bad apple?

Nah, the whole tree is infected.

This becomes more clear every day.

Only because you seem to inspect only the bad apples with a microscope. When you do that, of course the whole tree seems infected, even if it's possible that it's only one small branch of the tree.

This instance concerns a jackass with a superiority complex that doesn't know how to communicate with children and shouldn't be on the police force. But, for every cop like this, there is at least one other doing good things with children in the community.

Try inspecting them and get a better picture of the actual whole tree.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I think it's sad that MoreBeer is actually getting stars on his posts.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

Try inspecting them and get a better picture of the actual whole tree.

Been there done that that. I didn't arrive to my opinions overnight, it took years of research and personal experiences.

I'm quit capable of performing my own analysis.

The tree is beyond saving and must be chopped down and put out of its misery.

The tree is part of a much larger problem. The tree protects the larger problem which makes the tree my enemy.
edit on 8-7-2015 by real_one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: real_one

Well, as long as you have come to your decision out of research and not knee-jerk reaction, then to each their own.

It sounds like we've come to different conclusions by using the same method--odd how that works. I'm willing to bet where we each live might have something to do with that (not knowing where you live, other than "reality").

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   

It is odd that we reached different conclusions using the same method.

Perhaps it could do with where we have lived but I have lived in several countries and a few different states and everywhere I go it's the same # different pile.

I would expect it in the 2nd or 3rd world countries which I visited as the corruption is more obvious, but to have this happen in the USA over and over where many pride themselves on "living in best and most free country on earth" just makes me feel like I am in the Twilight Zone at times.

Now back to the tree, I forgot to acknowledge that even though the tree is infected, there are some good branches. The reason I associate guilt with the good cops is that they willingly signed up to be a police officer. If they joined out of good intentions, then I blame ignorance as their good intentions have been taken advantage of.

Police are enforcers of TPTB. Most laws are meant to protect them, not the general public. We've been given the illusion that cops are there to keep us safe but in reality they are just there to give tickets and bring in revenue for their city while protecting their overlords interests

You cannot become a police officer and disassociate yourself from the bad ones. I say this because as others in this thread have mentioned, the good ones would be leaving the force and stopping the bad ones if they were in fact good.

Silence is golden they say, well it can also be ignorant at times and much much worse.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Police are enforcers of TPTB. Most laws are meant to protect them, not the general public. We've been given the illusion that cops are there to keep us safe but in reality they are just there to give tickets and bring in revenue for their city while protecting their overlords interests.

While I don't disagree with your underlying point, I would argue that your beef should be with the legislators and not the enforcers of the laws, as most that I have ever known or come into contact with seem to have the best intentions at heart (except for this one TN Highway Patrol--he was just an out-and-out wiener).

I've said in another thread in this forum that I do believe that it seems like it's only the bad ones who climb the ladders into positions of power, and I think that is by design, at least in contemporary police forces. But the good ones are still there, trying to do what's right, just never being exposed on the news for their good deeds or becoming the mouthpieces for the department.

Hell, here in Cincinnati right now two cops have come under investigation for covering up a single-vehicle accident by an off-duty LEO--and he was hammered at the time, running stop sign after stop sign until he crashed his minivan. But, at least now that this has been brought to light, it appears that justice is prevailing against those two cops.

The problem is that this probably happens more than is ever figured out, and just like with children, the more they can get away with, the more they continue to test the boundaries until you're caught on video threatening to break the necks of young teenagers. So like I said, I don't disagree with your underlying point, I just choose to realize that there are plenty of good LEOs out there, too, and that these types of videos, while plentiful (unfortunately), also represent a pretty small minority of interactions with LEOs in America.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I definitely agree that the overall problem starts at the top such as the legislators. IMO the whole system is broken. I've always tried my best to bring solutions to the table when I point out problems but I am just a single person and am unable to make much change on this topic. I am stuck in the day to day struggle slaving for the tax man to feed my family. I don't have the time or energy to make significant change. I also believe that this affects most of us. Many of us want change but there is nothing we can do about it other than bitch and moan on the internet like I've been doing.

Also, I agree that it is the bad ones (psychopaths) who rise to positions of power, whether it be government, corporate world, and of course law enforcement. These psychopaths cast a grey shadow on the good people in which ever line of employment they chose.

I wish I could agree with you that it's a small minority that act like this. In a way you are right, but I consider those who stay stay silent just as guilty as the one who committed the act.

Even you admitted that there are too many of these incidents happening, what bugs me is that it is very rare that the police report it. It's usually a hidden cell phone recording it. Civilians are the ones exposing this corruption for the most part.

I find it hard to believe that their partners are oblivious to the other's actions time after time. Reporting a fellow officer is career suicide so it seems. The last thing you want to do is piss off a whole police department. I've seen many instances where a bad cop was exposed by a civilian only to have the civilian harassed by the rest of the force, I could only imagine what they would do to a fellow cop who crossed that blue line.

But as you mentioned, not everyone is like this but it still happens and no one says #.

Thank you for the civil discussion, usually you and I are not as polite to each other.

Hopefully we can continue like this going forward regardless of our disagreements.

posted on Jul, 8 2015 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
I am hoping Kerry invites him back to the state of Mass.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:29 AM
link   

...but I am just a single person and am unable to make much change on this topic. I am stuck in the day to day struggle slaving for the tax man to feed my family.

Try having my job (which I will not divulge)...I literally slave for the tax man...

I wish I could agree with you that it's a small minority that act like this. In a way you are right, but I consider those who stay stay silent just as guilty as the one who committed the act.

I try not to condemn everyone as guilty by association. Even if some of the good cops know about the bad ones' behavior, if they try to counter that in the community by going out of their way to do good things, then that is doing something instead of just sitting idly by and letting it happen. But I will concede that those who just turn a blind eye and do nothing to report it or counteract it in any way are a part of the problem--not "just as guilty," as you say, but a problem nonetheless, as they obviously lack a spine and integrity.

Even you admitted that there are too many of these incidents happening, what bugs me is that it is very rare that the police report it. It's usually a hidden cell phone recording it. Civilians are the ones exposing this corruption for the most part.

Any instance of abusing public trust by an LEO is an instance too many, but as far as civilians being the ones exposing the corruption...well, that's pretty much how it's always been and probably always will be. Just be glad that we have cell phones with video capabilities now. And dash cams. And GoPros.

I find it hard to believe that their partners are oblivious to the other's actions time after time. Reporting a fellow officer is career suicide so it seems. The last thing you want to do is piss off a whole police department. I've seen many instances where a bad cop was exposed by a civilian only to have the civilian harassed by the rest of the force, I could only imagine what they would do to a fellow cop who crossed that blue line.

But as you mentioned, not everyone is like this but it still happens and no one says #.

My neighbor was married to a local sheriff's deputy, and she has a child from a previous relationship who is half black (on the father's side). This deputy decided that it would be a fun thing to torment my neighbor during their marriage, beat on her, threaten her life, call her son a "worthless n****r," and anything else that you can think of.

She reported all of this.

He's still a deputy, but at least they're divorced. I fully get what you mean. But again, this is not the norm for most places I've lived...that I know of, and I've been friends with a few cops in the last couple states/towns in which I've lived.

Hopefully we can continue like this going forward regardless of our disagreements.

I'm always civil...unless I'm not

Just keep in mind that I don't mince words and I don't include political correctness in 95% of the things I say (online and in real life), so it's easy for me to come off as abrasive when that's not the intention at all. I'll try to be nicer from time to time.

posted on Jul, 9 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: real_one

And then there's this thread that just showed up in this forum which has this video...it's a nice breath of fresh air hearing a cop school others:

Just trying to boost your spirits concerning LEOs a bit

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join